Is vaping red pilled?

Is vaping red pilled?

I understand that they are viewed as mouth fedoras by many. But hear me out.

Most studies say that its no way near as harmful to the human body as ciggies are.

Plus its a lot cheaper because its not insanely taxed like other tobbaco products. Which means less of your hard earn money is taken by the jews to fund lesbian dance therapy courses and mandatory refugee sexual emergency relief.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haqi4xvjvKo
thevalleyreport.com/2016/04/20/man-gives-up-sex-for-life-to-vape-in-a-fedora/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes it defeats the tabacco jew

but retards on Sup Forums will shill and say its for fags,but ignore the fact that vaporization is 100x safer than combustion.

Alternatively you could just not smoke anything.

i've never been hooked on the tobacco jew but i vape every once in a while. kinda relaxing.

>e juice is poorly regulated
>lots it is made in china with ingredients of unknown purity in plants with unknown safety standards
>the vapor particles are smaller that any vapor our bodies experience in nature, so there is a greater risk of unintended consequences with long term use

But what about the vape Jew?
It's legal for him to get at kids

Is wasting money red pilled?

Oh shit upyou boring faggots--it's a genuine question and one which affects probably millions of people. How boring to be first in to fucking answer kill yourself as if that's not the opposite of what these little fedora machines accomplish--saving lives every day unlike you kiked out boring fagitos.

snus is the red pilled choice
>very safe
>still get the benefits of relaxation and focus from tobacco
>stealthy with no large vapor/smoke plumes

It's not a waste of it prevents you from smoking. Are you retarded?

>viewed as mouth fedoras
Yep, that's it. Right there, you had the answer all along.

>it's not a waste if you dump money into x instead of y
>not coming from the mouth of a retard

You can easily quit vaping, only 3 chemicals in it.

Compared to thousands that we dont even know of that are allegedly in cigarettes.

Plus theres no harmful second hand smoke, its just water vape

Smoking black market tobacco is cheaper than vaping, plus you don't get a pocket full of oily liquid and you don't look like a fedora wearing cunt.

>implying i don't want a dank plume

Better yet, get your nicotine in pill form so you don't have to breathe any shit into your lungs other than fresh air.

Bumping for interest

Wait so you want me to give my hard earned cash directly to the nigs and cut out daddy government from the equation?

>its just water vape
biggest myth.

I can't imagine how inhaling boiling grease vapor is less harmful than a tiny bit of smoke.

Not nigs. Chinks.

They're not ripping me off in trade so I don't care.

>>>very safe

until you get cancer and your jaw rots off

Its literally water vapor being exhaled, im sorry you dont understand how a fucking vape works.

youtube.com/watch?v=haqi4xvjvKo

Vaping is for faggots that cant stop putting drugs into their body but don't want to smoke. It takes less than a week to flush Nicotine out of your system but for most people that is to difficult. Pathetic.

I love it because it doesn't make my fingers smell, and I can choose my nicotine level more precisely than with a cigarette. Ran out of juice recently and tried a pack after not smoking for years and the head rush was unbearable, puked too.

and you have a peice of your ass surgically attached to your face and look like a fucking boomer

Fuck off fag. This thread is well thought out and is an interesting topic.

The biggest redpill is not being dependent on any addictive chemicals.

Stop doing drugs, user.

Tbh tho senpai people who never smoke anything their whole life still get cancer

>Its literally water vapor being exhaled, im sorry you dont understand how a fucking vape works.
Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine, plus nicotine and whatever flavours are in it too, it's not 'just water vapour'.

>as he drinks coffee
>as he drinks alcohol
>eats high fructose sugar foods

Drugs are everywhere, gotta know what your doing and find a equilibrium.

Bought any food lately that isnt purely essential. Do you put gas in your car instead of walking? Do you spend money on hobbies such as going to a theater or a sports match? Lol ur wasting money bro!!

This. Stop wasting money on smokes or substitutes, just stop smoking.

right m8

>Most studies say that its no way near as harmful to the human body as ciggies are.

Most studies are saying they are dangerous in different ways from cigarettes. For example, they don't have tar, but the byproducts of burning glycerin (and other substances contained in the flavor liquids) create different chemicals, which are also damaging to your lungs - some are carcinogenic as well. Vaping is in no way redpilled.

This. I mean you could even consider mcdonalds an addictive substance

Snus erodes your teeth and gums. t. Snus Country

Alcohol, Tobacco and Narcotics are all tools of the Jew to make the goyim docile and complacent. You cannot claim you're redpilled while partaking in this degeneracy.

What a pussy bitch you are. I've never puked from smoking and I've smoked several unfiltered kreteks with 40mg tar and 2.7mg nicotine in one go.

Why are you so weak and pathetic?

What's is the cheapest and safest way to supplement nicotine?
In case you don't know, nicotine has a lot of benefits.

And ? I'm well aware that cigarettes are full of hundreds of chemicals, all I was pointing out was there's more to vape than water vapour.

Black market tobacco or snus. Chew is okay but its very messy.

The vape Jew costs just as much and still fucks over your lungs long-term.

Wear the patch if you require nicotine therapy. At least the pharma Jew knows how to maximize profit by keeping you alive as long as possible.

Any chemical addiction, be it painkillers or alcohol or nicotine, is degenerate.

E-cigs are worse than regular cigarettes, too, as they're literally just the chemicals added to cigarettes and artificial flavoring.

But those studies 'could' just be the tobacco jew industry trying to slander vaping because it cuts deep into their profits. Not to mention the tax money that the governement would lose

is snus safer than vaping?

>What's is the cheapest and safest way to supplement nicotine?
Cheapest, pills probably.

Vaping is red pilled as fuck.

Which is why the Jew wants to restrict it.

Chew is the final tobacco redpill

Buy American stuff. There's plenty of vapes we can buy in the UK, which are made here. Sure it's the same with American.

i like vaping and i dont get why it's hated on as some kind of fedora activity?

>E-cigs are worse than regular cigarettes

lol

This is correct

I buy a bottle a month at $20. A fucking restaurant meal costs more you retard. Im constantly vaping too.

Idk about being redpilled but I vape simply becuase I'm fucking addicted to nicotine and by all studies I've seen (namely royal college of physicians from UK) it is about 90% less harmful then smoking. I know I look like a dickhead but at least I don't stink like smokes or have a chronic cough like an old cancer riddled jew lol.

Actually, I'd argue that it is. Money is a tool used to trade things. Using it to trade things, as it was intended, is less blue-pilled than treating it like some sort of "hiscore" system. Use money to live your life instead of hording it and limiting your own experiences.

who do you think spread the meme of vaping being retarded?

The best choice is to do neither.

>E-cigs are worse than regular cigarettes, too, as they're literally just the chemicals added to cigarettes and artificial flavoring.
There's no tar in them, which is the main cause of lung cancer, so they're not as bad as cigarettes.,

Is that you Kelly ?

These edgy poltards just dont like change. They are traditionalists to the point of satire. Which is why you get retarded comments like "lol vaping is worse than cigs"

I've never had a cig, but sometimes vape. It really calms me down.

Its a meme trend. Vape if you want to. At least you wont die at 45

I make my own. It's even cheaper and I know exactly what is going into it.
Wrong, it's Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine, food flavouring and sometimes nicotine. It is not water vapour.
Probably, but it is disgusting.
Tobacco industry forced meme.

last one was for

They tend to taste better, when you do them yourself. Me mate used to make some for me, and they were better than store bought.

because it cuts into the profits of the tobacco companies. Why do you think you find these anti-vape memes plastered all over places like plebbit?

it's probably vaping.
There's roughly 1mg of nicotine per king sized cigarette iirc, so theres 20 mg per pack. Let's say a pack costs 10 bucks, so thats a value of 50 cent per mg. I can get a 128 ml bottle of juice at 18 mg nicotine per ml right now for 23 bucks. That's 2300 mg of nicotine for the cost of 2 packs of cigs or 40 mg of nicotine. A pack a day equivalent in vaping is going to cost like 18 cents, just make sure to research the model you want because there are alot of shitty ones out there.

yes, if you're MGTOW

thevalleyreport.com/2016/04/20/man-gives-up-sex-for-life-to-vape-in-a-fedora/

as a smoker I can say with 100% certainty that this is the best option

Vaping is fine if you do it around your house or step out of social areas to do it, but it becomes insufferable if you're one of the DUDE BRO CHECK OUT MY SICK CLOUDS SUB OHM DUDE YEAH GET THAT FAT RIP THIS IS LITERALLY MY ONLY HOBBY types.

You're so fucking stupid I'm wondering how you managed to get online. Jesus dude, go lick a window.

I've smoked since 16. I'm 28 now. Smoking never gave me anything more than a headache and bad taste in mouth when I smoked too much. I tried vaping for the past month as part of quitting smoking altogether. I wake up refreshed and full of energy, have my coffee and go outside to vape. Afterwards I feel tired and completely like shit. As if my life force has been sucked out of me. It happens during the day too. Vaping has strong(if not stronger) cravings. Just like smoking cigarettes. Also I've never had heart problems when smoking, but I've had numerous occasions when it felt like my heart was about to stop, when I started vaping. It is very hard to explain, but suddenly you start to feel your heart, you hear your heartbeat as if you're in a shitty game, and then it feels like your heart stops. Terrifying feeling desu. Vaping aka e-cigs are just as bad as regular cigarettes, plus the autism. It's not a redpill solution, it's just living in denial.

You are dumb as shit. I could explain further but you're too stupid to understand

>Vaping is cheap
>Nicotine helps prevent brain disease /Alzheimer
>Causes blood pressure to increase
>blood pressure easily cured by not being a fat american

Surprisingly enough Big Tobacco is one of the only billion dollar industries that hasn't been completely infiltrated by the Jew.

>Nicotine
>Added to cigarettes

E-cigs are literally the opposite of what you said you fucking retard.

>Dirty slav genes has nothing to do with the vaping just your shit genes and shit regulations

>smoking is a "hobby"
holy shit, this puts a brand-new spin on things. at first I naively assumed it was a ploy to cultivate a generation of extreme nicotine addicts by dangling a lure of "safe" tobacco before them

Because you can control the amount of flavouring that goes into it. With a little practice you can fine tune recipes and make some interesting flavours.
You can get it even better than that. 60ml 100mg nicotine for $8. For me, that will make ~3000ml of juice, which will last me about 6-8 months.
Fucking this. I hate vape faggots. Vape where you would smoke. Nobody else gives a shit how big your clouds are.

what is a good low nicotine snus to try out?

He's kinda right
Vapor is like 3 microns smaller than smoke so it gets lodged deeper in your alveolus

none gum disease and only white trash chew it

Wtf bro what were you vaping?

Meanwhile, every study done on the subject contradicts both you and he.

if you never smoked before, chain smoke 2 unfiltered chesterfields and immediately sprint around the block. i hope you puke, it's for your own good, I'm dead serious bro

Speak for yourself. Being an american is just like grabbing 100 vials at a sperm bank, shaking the whole thing(not stirring) and then pouring down your mom's pussy to try and figure out what kind of retard would be born. Only to discover that it's a clone of yourself.

You got it backwards. Vape is 10 micron, smoke is 1.

vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol and "booster", which is just niccotine with something added. Plus flavoring, which comes with a shitload of sugar.

You are vaping too high a concentration of nicotine and likely in a device that is probably too powerful for that. Lower the mg of nicotine.

Yes. You can make your own and dont pay the jew
>they are viewed as mouth fedora
Because you upset the tobacco jew.

What the fuck is a kretek?

vaping is great if you're using it as a cessation device to quit smoking cigs. vape culture in general is pure cancer though, and non-smokers that decide to start vaping should be gassed

Not a vapefag but why is it looked down upon? I'm assuming the jews didnt foresee this and thus, havnt gotten their grubby hands on (((regulations)))

what about the many benefits of nicotine?

Sorting yourself out, and having 0 vices is red pilled.

Vaping is a public display of "I want to smoke, but I don't want lung cancer and I think this won't give me lung cancer".

Current medical understanding is that it's actually nicotine that is the source cause of all the health problems (cardiovascular) that aren't directly linked to the carcinogens in smoke.

Think about that next time you vape up your 15% nvb oil solution. And yes, you look like a faggot.

It fucking doesn't fuck up your lungs at all you dumb nigger.

its cheaper than smoking cigs, but its not cheaper than Rolling bacci

>mouth fedora

In norway vape is for the cool.

I've smoked Marlboro Golds all the time. That's 6mg of nicotine per pack. The liquid i'm using has 3mg of nicotine per 5mg of liquid. I'm using half of the "booster" liquid bottle to make 10mg of vape juice, mixing the solution in proportions of 4:4:2, where it's 4 parts booster, 4 parts VG and 2 parts flavor.

Fuck me senseless and call me Shirley, but how's that too much nicotine? I smoked Marlboro reds for a year, a whole pack a day, and it didn't even come close to what I've felt from vaping?

I assure you the majority of vapers feel the same way as you.
Nicotine Increases Wakefulness, Motivation, Alertness and Creativity
Nicotine Improves Attention, Memory and Fine Motor Skills
Nicotine Can Help with ADHD
Nicotine Acts as a Neuroprotective
Nicotine is a Preventative and Treatment for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
Nicotine is an Anti-inflammatory
Nicotine May Reduce Pain
Nicotine Helps the Gut
Nicotine Helps in Weight and Insulin Control
Nicotine Helps Repair Tissue
Nicotine Can Help with Schizophrenia
Nicotine Can help with Tourette’s Syndrome