So now it gets its own thread, fuck u

do you heard sheep?

then a dog is useless for you.

its a dumb fucking carnivore (created by man, selective breeding, look it up.)

>they smell
>they break things
>they shit on things
>they're loud
>they're needy

dogs a shit

sage
a
g
e

What about rescue dogs, seeing eye dogs, and dogs for protection?

>rescue dogs

robots r better

>seeing eye dogs
get a cane

protection
>get a gun

dog is not shit, humans who own dogs but they arnt working dogs are shit. they treat them like humans but they are just dumb animals, they have no idea what you are saying to them. they only know their commands(if the humans have trained them. its Stockholm syndrome. we beat and deprive them until they do what we want. SAD! who would want to live like that.

>they smell
>they break things
>they shit on things
>they're loud
>they're needy
So are children, until you properly train them.
Dogs are not shit, they are awesome.

Found the animal abuser.

>they can be bathed
>you've never broken anything ? things get broken user it's life
>you shit on things
>you're needy, you're here needing everyone to see your answer to a post by making your post a thread, you're neady
you a shit user

dogs learn better with positive reinforcement not beatings

>they smell
>they break things
>they shit on things
>they're loud
>they're needy

Sounds more like my friend's children than my dog.

im against animal abuse, i would prefer that all dogs were free and in the wild, running jumping, hunting. not sitting in cages 16hrs a day waiting for a human to toss a ball around for 30 min, then for a meal they get dry corn based kibble with no nutritional value, all for the entertainment of stupid women and beta males.

im well aware of how a dog learns, i also know that everyone benefits from positive reinforcement, but that doesn't change the fact that lots of dog owners will hit and abuse their dogs even if they say they love them. id rather see dogs living in packs in the wild and not in apartment buildings in New York City

OP is a filthy towel head, get out of America if you don't like dogs

>they smell
>they break things
>they shit on things
>they're loud
>they're needy

So are muslims but we're forced to tolerate you. You are even less useless and worse, disloyal to the hand that feeds.

>you a shit user
Gold

Found the muslim.

or OP is some gook who just wants to eat them

You're referring to cats but you called them dogs.

>we beat and deprive them until they do what we want
so don't beat them dumb leaf do things properly or are you a shitskin immigrant (white hands with timestamp pls)???? How many wild dog packs do you think would still be around if not for human interference in the dog world ??

>the only purpose for dogs is herding sheep.

Yeah, because dogs have never been good for guarding, hunting, or for your health.

Oh, wait...

>Literally the #1 reason we made it past hunter-gatherer stone people
>Useless
What did he mean by this?

i dont beat dogs, i dont own any pets, im not interested in taking care of them. dogs are not toys for humans to play with, like so many believe. they are animals same as humans and deserve at least that much respect. owning a dog is responsibility that so many arn't capable of fulfilling and id rather not see any dogs harmed due to human selfishness. i assume you own a dog, ill also assume you are a good owner who walks, plays with, feeds and gives a high quality of life to his dog, but for every good owner there are more who arnt, there are people who chain up their dog all day, there are people who wont let the dog leave the house ever, there are people who cage them for days and days. id rather see a dog in the wild like a wolf or a coyote not on a leash.

I herd Muslims don't like dogs. Its that True, Ahmed?