IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

VENICE LITERALLY REMOVES KEBAB

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/05/venice-bans-kebab-shops-preserve-decorum-traditions-city
archive.is/cAbjI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the memes make themselves!

nice, source?

>Venice is full of merchants

Pure coincidence.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/05/venice-bans-kebab-shops-preserve-decorum-traditions-city

Based Medici.

>Venice
>Bans kebab

Probably there's money behind this

BASED VENICE

Turkroaches literally on suicide watch

someone on twitter.

Venice may be a dirty sewer city but once again North Italy proving they should just secede from the southern leeches.

archive.is/cAbjI

RACIST FUCKING PASTANIGGERS

Don't give that left wing shit rag your clicks

archive.is/cAbjI

Wrong city, friendo.

based

KREMOBE EBAVI

The only good cultural-enrichment is food.

Damn, i work in Venice, how come have i not heard of this??
IT'S GLORIOUS!!

There's literally nothing wrong with this. I don't want to visit europe for kebab shops. Fucking hell EU.

Unfortunately nowadays every part of Europe looks the same. Full of (((diversity))) and kebab & poo in loo shops everywhere.

u are wrong, they want local food on their cities. If I go to Netherlands I want to see your people and eat your local food.

THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU.
"Oh, but it's just a few diverse restaurants, goy. Don't you wanna expand your culinary horizons?"
Before you know it, your entire city centre is full of kebab shops and Indian restaurants! I'm sick off it! Ree etc

>falling for the culinary jew

indian food is goat thou

Come get some.

BASED SAN MARCO

>he wants to come here so he can eat potatoes with sausage and carrots

A restaurant or two, depending on what's available. Sure.
A kebabist on literally every corner, like in Amsterdam? Fuck no.

And who will be running these restaurants?

I want to go there to eat stroopwafels and bread with sprinkles.

T-that's beside the point...

It's a start, but they're gonna have to do more to make up for the fourth crusade.

Isn't pakistani and india food the same?

Nothing wrong with a kebab and chilli sauce after a piss up.

WE NEED DOGE OF VENICE MEMES

Italy memes in general.

>tfw you have lived to see the day when remove kebab has transcended memehood into reality

Glorious.

whoops

The """""Indian""""" food you're eating is about as far from the stuff I'm eating now compared to the stuff I can get in corner shops labelled as "peri-peri chicken" or Nandos. Same shit with actual Chinese food and the food in China.

Its designed around your tastes.

This is the argument I have heard from Baby Boomers for decades.

Chinese food in Sweden ain't the same as chinese food in China

Northern Italy is based as fuck.

Lombardia banned mosques a couple of years ago.

Actually, yes, I do. When I go to a foreign country I want to experience the culture of the country I'm in; not some immigrant's bastardized version of theirs.

post archive links faggot
you're doing god's work bong
doge of venice memes?
never seen one familia

I love you Venice bro!

Wtf they are banning the only positive aspect of having the muzzies there

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.
Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery. Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use this website?

Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

LEAVE MY TASTY KEBAB SHOPS ALONE REEEEEEE

SPITROASTED

Good for Italy

I don't know why but this makes me laugh every time.

kansenparel detected

That would be Florence, dipshit

This. When I went to Italy, kebabbers were the equivalent to starbucks, and they are popular because they undercut the local restaurants that serve good food by selling their pig shit cheaper than water

Honestly wat really baffled me in Amsterdam is the amount of shit """"Argentinian"""" steak restaurants.

What?
what venice are you talking about? Don't american degenerates have a (((venice))) as well some where?

and if we're talking about my Venice, i live here, and nobody knows anything about this shit

Come on, dance with me:
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

>and if we're talking about my Venice, i live here, and nobody knows anything about this shit
It's just an expansion on the laws that already exist. The laws that limit what type of stores you can open.

Cure the disease and the symptoms will go away by themselves.

Insist that the mudslimes have to go back. Then see that they do so.

Keep the actual kebabs. Kebabs are delicious. Their production can be automated.

venice = vegas; a giant fucking tourist trap

Lecker Schnitzel mit Sauerkraut und Kartoffeln!

Fuck off

No one wants to travel half the globe to see another smelly kebab shop this is what you euro niggers don't understand. Venice sounds like one of the few places that wants to preserve its culture and that I should visit and enjoy unlike Germaninstan

Restaurants are where migrants most easily find employment. They can speak their own language there instead of assimilating to the local language, and little skill is required. That makes restaurants a key building block of a migrant invasion. The more restaurants you allow, the more migrants you get.

there is an article at the moment on our local newspapers about a city decree not allowing new "take-away" businesses but that's it.

i would link it but 4chin keeps telling me i'm trying to spam the board

No more pounds of flesh hanging in windows.

>Today's Italy
>Culture

Kek

americans need to take some hints from y'all regarding clothing attire, it was funny af when the class I studied abroad with got BTFO from a club because their "preppy clothes" weren't up to your standards

>Germany acting like the authority on what is culture and what isn't

top kek

Euros are very in touch with their feminine side

srs its mostly niggers slinging hash on the streets waiting for the latest target they can pickpocket; Italy is losing touch with their migrant problem just like everyone else

is rome rising again? can i join?

serbianaccordionist.gif

Right, decorum. More like kebabs are so cheap and delicious that other restaurants couldn't compete so they used state power to force them out of business.

agreed, but at least their clothes actually fit their body unlike our mass-produced crap made in chi-nah

I was thrown in the cold water and I expect the same of others. I don't care about your age

are you one of those germans who happily sends their wives on our shores every summer? They sure seem happy to be enriched by some local monument

i agree but not entirely. I think we exaggerate on the other side. For example every time i go buy some groceries i keep seeing women dressed like they need to attend to a fucking wedding, heels, dresses and whatnot.

I get that they usually get off from work and buy some food for the family but eh, speaking of being overdressed

Lel what's the deal with that? The food all looks exactly the same too, like they got it from the same supplier.

THIS

you get what you pay for

no fuck Rome, it's like being surrounded by a city of Raiders fans

Step in the right direction.

This happened here, exactly as described but instead of arabs it was spics from mexico. 20 years strong with the "but who will make you a taco if you deport paco?"

Based merchants, time for more kebab removal

THE ETERNAL VENETIAN MERCHANT

OY VEY BROTHERS OF THE FAITH WE DON'T HAVE TO ACCOMMODATE THE SARACEN HORDES ONLY YOU BY THE WAY LET'S SACK THE VATICAN

that.. thing of meat looks fucking disgusting

this military grade footware must be from israel

Now sucker tourists can pay 5x as much for a plate of pasta instead.

sure, I agree with you taking it down a notch or two, but it reminds me of Southern Bells from the old dixie days (or an entire campus of sexy bitches in sundresses trying to join a sorority)

The Italians shall save Western Civilization once again

>a plate of pasta instead

I got like 5 pieces of tortellini for 20 euro, its ridiculous. Even their mcdonalds is like 10 euro for a 4 piece tendies

nice

>v*netians

literally the jews of europe

albeit, you can get a bottle of wine cheaper than noncarbonated water, kek. I was wasted most of the time mostly out thirst, it's not a place to visit if you don't have some coin to drop on basic necessities

MAKE VENEZIA GREAT AGAIN
WSM