Are you ready?

Are you ready?

Oh god yes, it will backfire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

No way this is happening with Trump, right?

I feel physically sick looking at it.

Im ready to use niggers as currency again

MUH OBAMA BUX

Nah, not gonna happen now.

>Im ready to use niggers as currency again
But it's only worth $12, right?

Jackson is his favorite president so I expect him to fight back against it, he'll have a hard time though.

nice mockup, but no

Withdrew a ton of 20s with Jackson on them. In 50 years they'll be valuable.

Amazingly enough the design of currency is entirely at the discretion of the Treasury Secretary

And Obama's Treasury Secretary was fired

As consolation they're going to print a bunch of Harriet Tubman $2 bills for collectors to put alongside their Susan B. Anthony and Pocahantas money

I feel a lot better now.

Why the fuck do women and niggers feel the need to ruin everything they can get their hands on?

Oh, footnote, Lew could have "rushed out a final design" after Trump won the election, forcing his hand and making changing the bills back a billion-dollar expense, but instead he sat with his thumb up his ass meaning the Tubman bucks never moved past the preliminary stage

That nigress shouldn't be on ANY of our money. With that said, a 2 dollar bill is still better than putting her ugly monkey face on the 20.

Jackson is an important character in history. Children need to know who this man is. Put her black ass on grants face please!

Eh, we gave a novelty dollar to the woman whose claim to fame was being the first Native woman to catch white dick

How about this one?

Why is there an angry homeless black woman on our twenty dollar bill? Who is she?

Jackson is an important character in history. Children need to know who this man is. Hamilton also added contrast in history. But at least he didn't add color like Lincoln and his sex-slave general.Put her black ass on grants face please!

huuuhuuu its funy cuz blaks=monky huu

I have a better idea. Put her on the EBT card they give out now. It's a win win and caters to the people that actually use it.

What so fucking great has this nigger done to put her mug on a 20$ Bill. Not even sarcasm, I have nothing against puting black man or woman's face on a bill but please dont tell me her only accomplishment is being "black opressed woman".

Grant was a bloodthirsty yankee warlord and his presidency was notable only for its incredible corruption. Why is he even on money in the first place?

UNDERRATED

Have you ever seen one of those golden dollars after even a little bit of circulation? They turn this dull bronze color that has no contrast of the features.

The only reason I know this is from when the USPS used to have coin-operated stamp vending machines, and they gave those in the change.

They should have kept the standard bimetal sandwich and just gone with the un-milled edge so that people could tell they weren't quarters.

Boy, the value of slaves sure has dropped.

I thought they were going to put Tubman on the new menthol-scented tree-fiddy bill.

I cannot WAIT to hand a black stripper a Hariet Tubman $20

this doesn't bother me... BUT WHY CHOOSE THIS FUCKING UGLY NIGGER MONKEY PHOTOGRAPH
fuck, use some pic when she was young and less ape-ish

>10 minutes later
>cashless society activated

Who carries cash now anyway?

WOW LOL

>americucks

ready to scribble "$12" as I'll ever be

I don't mind. Only niggers use cash anyway.

underrated

I always fold my bills in half to make funny faces. Here's a preview of the nig nog version.

To never carry $20s again? I guess.