Is there a moderate version of the "alt-right" ?

Is there a moderate version of the "alt-right" ?

Yeah the Alt-Right

Just be a Nazi don't be racist

Whos the girl? and yes the alternative is everyone else. There is only one alt-right.

The Alt-Right does not exist. It's just a shitty moniker created by a bunch of Jewish homosexuals to fool the dumb goyim into following them, as always.

> Is there a moderate version of the "alt-right" ?

The malt right - they are smooth tho

She is a Russian "entrepreneur".

Anastasia Kvitko

Want to brutally rape and then slowly torture to death.

the alt right doesn't exist. gj falling for the kike media's made-up strawman

The alt-right is moderate m8.

holy implants batman

she's like a silicon based life form at this point

the alt right is already moderate.

Alt-right is a social construct used to discredit anyone who's not a cock gobbling liberal

This

Meaning anything related to the "alt-right" isnt moderate.
So clever.

yeah for sure. i like to refer to myself as "liberal-secularist", so i can be okay with gays and blacks, but rage on sand niggers.

No, because the Alt-right is a fairy tale buzzword used to group people's opinions together and discredit them. You fell for kike labeling.

>all this money wasted on plastic
>didn't pay to get her eyes turned blue

this, we just want to genocide all non-whites nothing radical about that

that proves that every average girl can become a "model" with the right silicon implants

Tradcons

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.

Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery.

Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use this website?
Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

Nobody is "alt-right."

It's a term used almost exclusively by liberals.

Alt-Right doesn't exist in the first place, it's just a made up term used by the media to label everyone that isn't extreme left

There's a difference between a christian and a christcuck.

We're all for Christianity but if you're for "treating everyone with equal love" or "turning the other cheek" then you are a christcuck.

Good bait canadacuck

Yes, the mainstream right.

Yea it's called /r the_donald

Yeah it's called "alt-light"

Search the deep web

nice fart can

the alt right isn't real. It was a label the media invented because they had no way to counter the formless blob of people with different ideologies attacking the dems stupid ideologies.

Yes, its called the Republican Party

This.

The alt-right was invented the moment Trump won by the left

y-you can change your eye colors ?

of course you can!

neat i can finnaly be white

love does not 'being nice' in the bible. that is a liberal invention. when you love something, when you love your family, and your community, then you must fight for them. love is a battle, and the more you love, the more you fight, and the more vigilant you are. turning the cheek does not mean pacifism. it means not stooping to their level. it means being a noble warrior. Christ isn't cucked. he tells his apostles to sell their cloaks and buy swords. he comes to spread God's love, which means reverence before God and his order, and to no mad-made order. all men who try to set up order outside of this (like the Jews or Liberal Rationalists) must be presented with God's love, and if they reject it, then DEUS VULT.

I don't think you can change your underground sewage lifestyle, my roach friendo

Gimme dat

GIVE

not for your balls

the "alt-right" is reddit and nu-pol

No