BASED MUGABE BTFO WHITEY AGAIN

Sup Forums BTFO

RACISTS BTFO

rt.com/news/387230-zimbabwe-not-fragile-mugabe/

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
rt.com/news/387230-zimbabwe-not-fragile-mugabe/
youtube.com/watch?v=dRgMUm98lkA
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=mnu2lMunSPY
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Robert Mugabe, the 93-year-old leader of Zimbabwe who is seeking reelection next year, has rejected the view that his country is in economic turmoil. Mugabe instead claims Zimbabwe is the second most developed nation in Africa, while calling the US “fragile.”

“Zimbabwe is not a fragile state, it is one of the most highly developed countries, second after South Africa,” he said at the World Economic Forum for Africa.

“You cannot even talk about us as a ‘fragile state’ from an economic point of view."

“I can call America fragile, they went on their knees to China,” he added.

where were you when a 93 black dude BTFO Sup Forums?

not fragile just starving

BTFO

>“Zimbabwe is not a fragile state, it is one of the most highly developed countries, second after South Africa,”

Funny how the most developed states are the ones with the most white in em.

Now that all the whites in zimbabwe left for Zambia i reckon Zambia is soon to overtake zimbabwe in that regard.

Damn Mugabe is getting old. Will be interesting to see what happens to Zimbabwe after he goes.

Zimbabwe is like 90% black

FACTS ARE RAYCIS

>niggers
not even once

usdebtclock.org/

You should have used another argument

Someone needs to add the image from the OP to the end.

>zimbabwe having an opinion
>on the state of other nations

I want to laugh, but then again I love watching this failed state lead to the deaths of more Africans. Hopefully everyone stops giving them food.

>the us can't feed itself
try again, ahmed

>australia

Hahahahahahahahaha I like this guy I really do he's funny handsome and a great president I love the way he Embraces gay people with such open heart he is probably my most favorite President of all time I suggest you read his new book titled " I suck dick #no homo" it really illustrates the terrible treatment that LGBT Community receive

>ahmed
pls
I am black.
I am to intelligent to be white

He sounds like Juncker or that German social democrat Sigmar Gabriel.

transparent bait

>“I can call America fragile, they went on their knees to China,” he added.
He's right you know.

Do us¡

Check my country, we almost bankrupted ourselves by paying that shit.

I hope that whole country starves to death.
There better not be any economic aid going to these shithole countries in Africa.

Yeah we call that deflection.

>Oh no, we're not weak, because america is.

No it means that calling a country fragile has no meaning since even america can be called fragile because of how they bend to their chinese, saudi and israeli overloads.

>Zimbabwe stronk
*prints out some more money*

white man please come!

>v*prints out some more money*
you know how hypocritical that sounds?
Because the US does the SAME!

so how does that correlate to zimbabwe being less fragile than the US

I was hoping someone posted that
faggot OP BTFO

still, their currency stays strong compared to Mugabe's shitty authoritarian country if you can even call it one

S-shutup

only because the US dollar is coupled to the petrodollar. Without that backing, the US Dollar would be worth NOTHING

How is poland hanging with all the rape happening by those refugees? I feel bad for you we should have sent out best not those scumbags

>facts are bait

are you a real iraqi? Inshallah brother
Im a black muslim, godd bless

anyone over the age of 60 in politics should be forcefully retired. they are all painfully out of touch

>black muslim
that explain your shitposting, now go back to ISISBook and let us be.

huh?
There isn't any real refugees in Poland besides some 300 Christian ones our government has agreed to take in.
No rapes, no acts of terrorism.

No my digity dawg he cited the lying crooked mainstream media which is nothing but fake news thats not my words these are the words of our god emperor trump prays be upon he

Thats raycis
day of the rake cant come soon enough, leaf

I have a few of those, I got them when worth 2.10 USD or so, make a good gag gift or gift to anyone who's a fellow econ geek.
IIRC they peaked at almost 20 USD.

Colgate we'll empty you in the toilet and flush before you can do something about it so, please you know the drill, go back.

>USA went on its knees to China
>Implying China, USSR and Cuba including 90% of Communist parties around the world aren't the reason why Zimbambobmawmewaoamewoa
exists today
>Implying Chinese are not taking all the minerals right now, cucking niggers in the process as they fuck their women while stealing all that precious African gold and silver they fought so hard for

lel this negro is funny as hell

aren't africans bending over and letting the chinese fuck it's dying corpse though?

Yeah there was our media on our hemisphere are covering it they claim that there has been more than 1 million incidents of rape in the past two years

Red pill me on islam "brother"

>kicks whites out
>starves
>begs whites to come back
>begs whites for $$ and food
...yeah we really got BTFO

Come now. You've been here long enough to know how communists feel about eating food: a disgusting bourgeois pastime.

Get the fuck out you filthy neger

rt.com/news/387230-zimbabwe-not-fragile-mugabe/ with source from OP

A faberge egg is fragile and a turd isn`t

World economy forum

Globalist bastards

Yeah, my country is fucked. You'll get no argument from me. But at least we're not Zimbabwe.

He wont the only way to piss off a muzzie is if you jizz on his kabab cooking book , burning it only makes them stronger

Arent you confusing Poland with Germany?

they are cleaning the nigger gene, it's good. Someone has to sacrifice itself to do it. Based China.

What does your average australian woman look like ?

No poland i swear to barney the holly pink god of baghdad

Enjoy your famine and you AIDS, nigger.

Or maybe their media are lying because they want muslims to immigrate to Poland because they will believe raping is easy.

Pretty damn attractive before 30 but they hit the wall hard due to sun exposure and lifestyle choices and they're absolute entitled and insufferable cunts for the most part.

Will do based Saddam

Have cucked nigger pic in return

>"The son of a wealthy Sichuan Chinese businessman who married last year's Miss Kenya!!!
Strongly recommend!!!"

Countries that can't print money without having hyperinflation are shit tier.

So so from Greece's GDP to my pet goat akshar , how fucked is australia ?

>this is a solid 8 in Zimbabwe

Isn't this the country that changed to the Chinese currency to get out of debt, and which was originally set up by Chinese-funded communist terrorists? The one currently being colonized by Chinese companies?

US would be fine if it stopped buying cheap shit from China, as it has the land and people to work.

"Fragile" is something like Venezuela, which put all its eggs in the oil basket without having the people to work the land after that went to shit.

China is really the "fragile" one, as I can't see them handling it if the US and partners stopped buying from them.

>gib money of we die of starvation
so based

Please do not compare me to that son of a thousand hairy goat

>you know how hypocritical that sounds?
>Because the US does the SAME!

except that the US is not facing mass starvation like Zimbabwe. hell, we have some of the fattest motherfuckers around

But Saddam is best

Or are you ISIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=dRgMUm98lkA

God i wish there was a indian around in this thread they would lose their shit for that image and go full auntie mode and take about her big desi tits , creepy little basterds

Interesting , do you support prostitution ?

>BASED MUGABE BTFO WHITEY AGAIN
>Sup Forums BTFO
>RACISTS BTFO
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/#comments

Yea, no. Zimbabwe is a dumpster fire and everyone but him knows it. It's easy to talk mad shit when you travel to China for medical care while the rest of the population is sick and slowly starving to death.

Hard to say. We won't end up like Greece. Our total debt is like 70% of our annual GDP but we've had a recession threatening for a while, commodities is in a slump and it's historically what we've built our economy around and I don't envision things getting better in the short term future for Australia.

As I said, it won't be Greece bad but I feel like there's some tough times ahead.

>senile old man says something stupid about US
>based
This rly activates my almonds

Better than having a country full of ninjas

>This is a photo of a young Fujian guy with his African wife in Congo.
>They run a restaurant there to make a living, I've eaten there once, it wasn't bad.
>The young couple are able to communicate in Chinese.

Isn't China trying to take over that place?

>Zimbabwe is the second most developed nation in Africa

RICED

Ah, the original King Nigger. Much like obongo his primary achievements include fucking up literally everything, and refusing to die, no matter how many millions of his citizens wish death upon him

I wonder why blacks there just don't fucking kill him like in every other African country

youtube.com/watch?v=mnu2lMunSPY

>Zimbabwe is like 90% black

Which is more white than the Congo or Nigeria, toothpaste

ONE
TRILLION
DOLLAR
NOTES

>I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.

Mugabe is literally /ourguy/. He's also a devout Roman Catholic who executes queers.

This nigger just won't fucking die.

>using a (((mac)))

Mugabe is a fucking idiot bastard

The eternal cycle of bad leaders:

Next guy in power will see how bad things are, blame everything on Mugabe but maintain Mugabe's ideology and policies because Mugabe already brainwashed everyone into thinking the whites are to blame while destroying the country's economy past the point of recovery.

I'm reading through Bitter Harvest now, and I've already seen Empire of Dust. What's some more post colonial Africa kino?

Especially something with the saffers. I want to know how a communist carbomber won the Nobel peace prize.

Maduro-Syndrome?

>Killed/Expelled every White man in Rhodesia
>Only thanks to USSR/China literally giving them all the guns/mercenaries/diplomatic support
>Hardcore communist who stole everything from stupid niggers
>Eats a huge fucking cake while his people are starving to death

I hate him but I also hate niggers that brought him to power so it's 50/50

99% black.

>We're not fragile, we're all just starving because we massacred most of our farmers because muh oppression.

He's wrong. China is completely dependant on USA.

This is what is happening in Africa right now as we speak unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

what will happen to zimbabwe after mugabe dies?

mmhmm

Nigeria is actually relitively Ok country, atleast in the south where the money is.The north is kinda still dependad on agriculture and lags behind in development.

when money is literally pouring out of the ground i should bloody well think they are at least doing "ok"