Black twitter is another reason why black people are superior to whites

How can Sup Forums memeboiz compete with them?

Competing with animals is unfair to everyone.

>tfw arm #2 from left

Line up from the least to the most probability chance of going to jail

Nigger

bump

Not right.

The worst at basketball should be the asians.

Kek

Black Twitter is why Hillary lost, kek.

But they can keep on being racist, idgaf.

Is there a Spanish form of Ebonics?

lollollo
4chen status:
outmemed

Niggers are superior at failing.....Slavery = race fail

> Tfw blacktwitter converts young white grill qts daily
No shotgun dad like the good ol days to keep away the niggets. Pol has no power over this.

Spanglish

>The worst at basketball should be the asians
Not really, they suck at football but the average chang is pretty decent at basketball

Ugh look at that disgusting shit brown hand at the very end. It's so dark you almost don't see it. Fuck off, it's my right as a human bean to be find that disgusting.

Line up from best to worst at inventing things.

Go back to Africa.

Claim that one race is superior in something than another is clearly a racism

quads of truth.

fucking makes me angry. as a young kid i always dreamed of travelling to europe and touring the different ancient civilizations and towns. soaking up the culture. taking a future wife to Paris for a romantic vacation.

But not anymore. I wouldn't even consider risking mine or my wife's lives for just a few days being scared of brown people. We already get plenty of that in Dallas.

guy at the end looks like a struck match

>all the same
>Every arm is visibly different

Stop using twitter

I don't even know what black twitter is.
Feels good.

>black twitter tweets are authored exclusively by black people

Imagine being this stupid

>Line up according to how many parents you have.

I am in agreement.

youu're posting black twitter on Sup Forums, idiot.

How can they have a black Twitter when they have yet to invent the black wheel or black electricity, black writing, black math etc

>5"5'
>decent at basketball

I went to a majority black high school and no joke, my teacher had us line up from whitest to darkest. I was at the end on one side of the classroom. He was talking about how everyone came from the darkest guy. Saying how if you keep recopying a paper with black ink eventually it gets lighter and lighter.

Don't ever go to Paris, 16 years old "communists" / "anarchists", niggers and mudslimes are everywhere. France is ruined now.

You're actually right. At least around here, tons of Asians, especially Flips, LOVE basketball (despite the fact I don't think I've ever met a Flip who was taller than 5'8"). Not a lot of white kids play cause basketball season largely coincides with hockey season.

>tfw no desire to throw a ball through a ring

fun fact: This is also how they rate credit scores.

by inventing Twitter

Half of black twitter is white people with black accounts.
Also its not as funny as pol.

>racial differences exist

>only if it involves black people being superior

Are liberals really this delusional?

They really are.

WuZ KaNgZ

>blacktwitter and /r/blackpeopletwitter is sfw Sup Forums for normies
>majority of its meme posters are whites pretending to be dumb niggers just like old Sup Forums pretended to be retarded

makes you really think

fpbp

Black Twitter is hilarious sometimes

No kidding. I think he was a black nationalist or afro-centrist. He taught how the ancient Egyptians were black and he would wear weird african clothing. He told the black kids they have to remember their history because white people tried to destroy it and how they shouldn't discriminate against the darker blacks because that's where they came from.

You got BTFO, OP.Also, why do niggers culturally appropriate basketball.
>Invented by the white man
>Naismith

by the third arm your not white anymore

According to pol none of them are white.

We don't take too kindly to niggers 'round these parts, nigger.

What the fugg is black twatter?
Basic information?

china has a good basketball team, former USSR and med nations are good to but african teams are actually pretty shitty

Also in order of descending IQ and contribution to mankind