CANADA YES! 7001 gorillian genders to be included in new Leafports

>Canadian passport will have new marker for transgender travellers, justice minister says

cbc.ca/news/politics/passport-transgender-c16-1.4099066

Transgender travellers will soon have another option to tick off on their passport other than "male" or "female."

Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould said the government is working to update its gender identity policies right across federal departments, and they will include a revamped travel document.

"The prime minister is very mindful of perhaps a third box or an ability to mark something other than male or female. This work is being undertaken at Passport Canada," she said. "Individual ministers and (people) within their departments are recognizing that this bill has been introduced, that there is work that needs to continue to be taken."

Wilson-Raybould was testifying before the Senate legal and constitutional affairs committee, which is studying government legislation to protect the human rights and security of Canadians based on gender identity and gender expression.

She said the government has much work to do to ensure its own policies accord with the intent of C-16, including a recognition that "simply ticking a box of male or female" doesn't comply.

>POST YFW WHEN POLAND, HUNGARY, RUSSIA, ETC DENY ENTRY TO LEAF TRANNIES CITING MENTAL ILLNESS AND THE SHITSTORM CANADIANS WILL TRY TO STIR UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FanSfyujwSY
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>POST YFW WHEN POLAND, HUNGARY, RUSSIA, ETC DENY ENTRY TO LEAF TRANNIES CITING MENTAL ILLNESS AND THE SHITSTORM CANADIANS WILL TRY TO STIR UP

Do you at least have store bought legal weed to help deal with this shit yet?

Im kinda jealous. They can put attack helicopter as their gender

Fuuck this place man.

You're just below humans, and just above swedes.

how much longer will you all just take it?

nope

That's only so when they check our passports, they can easily spot out the weak links, capture and torture them and cleanse our population

Ok fellow Leafs, I think we need some American style freedom. This shit is too fucked up.

Shouldn't this be supported by all sides?

Anti-trans could use an easy way to identify, and programs are all for it...

When will this nightmare end.

thank goodness they label themselves as trannies so we can have an easier time finding them on the day of the rope.

Countries like the US or Japan should say they only accept male or female passports. No made up ones.

Yeah, I would think trannies wouldn't like being labeled as something different all together. This might be fun to watch.

Transgenderism is so fucking dumb, I feel like this has to be a running gag at this point.

Apache helicopter better be one of them you moose-riders.

it's okay bud, see nobody is going to recognize these and we'll be laughing in a few months when someone posts the article about some fucked up tranny faggot ending up in a jail cell in some South American country.

this
fuck this bullshit, enough already

Good! Next they should start putting special symbols on their shirts too to distinguish them as trans.

lol Good luck to them if they plan on traveling to the Muslim world.

leafs need to act

Yes or some utterly retarded shit.

>Have some copy pasta as gender
>Other person doesn't call you by that tell the police
>They get fined and jail time for being so insensitive, racist, bigoted etc.
>Rinse and repeat until police are in jail too or Government realizes how dumb this is

I suggest a star patch they have to wear.

Gender (check only one)
o Male
o Female
o Abstract

Ethnicity (Chose only one)
o Caucasian
o African
o Asian
o Indian
o Leaf
o prefer not to say (due to guilt or shame)

Make it yellow, it would really help them to stand out.

Also give them complimentary striped clothes. Really express themselves to the world

Can't wait for me gender to be:

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

What happens when one of these people visits a Muslim country that prohibits gay or whatever other degenerate thing they claim to be?

Rainbow colored stripes, so they really-really stand out.

I could see muzzie countries refusing entry or jailing 3rd gender people. Say what you will about muzzies, but they don't tolerate this kind of bullshit.

REMINDER THAT JEWS IN CANADA WERE THE KEY ACTOR IN THE SPIRAL OF TOLERANCE AND DEGENERACY

>Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their belief—one firmly rooted in history—that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and
behaviors, as well as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups.
>It is the belief that that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, not approval of homosexuality, that leads an overwhelming majority of Jews to endorse ‘gay rights’ and to take a liberal stance on most other so-called ‘social’ issues.” A perceived Jewish group interest in cultural pluralism transcends negative personal attitudes regarding the behavior in question."

why don't transgendered people get anything other than a penis or vagina?

oh right, because there are 2 genders

This looked bad but its good! Time to troll my country

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Hello, my name is Seal Tim-6 and my pronouns are What the fuck did you just fucking say about cir, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo . and What the fuck did you just fucking say about xer, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target...

Dubai denied some transgender youtuber from Canada over gender passport drama.This is legit something that will happen. Our reps are so fucking stupid

>All of these idiot librals patting themselves on the back with feel-good, nonsense initatives that do literally nothing to better life for Canadians in any way
>While the fucking country is slowly burning down

Fuck this goddamn country.

Good luck traveling anywhere outside of North America or Europe.

That's exactly what's going to happen.
I love when retarded leftist 'good intentions' blow up in their fucking faces.

What happens if you commit a crime and you're sent to jail? If you identify as a woman do you get sent to a women's jail?

>I love when retarded leftist 'good intentions' blow up in their fucking faces.

#notallmuslims

YES, YES, YESSSSS!!!

This is going to be good. They do realise that other countries have rights on who can enter and who can't right?
Mental tears will flow...hopefully to a foreign prison

I don't know if I should be triggered or happy because now on the first date you will be able to know by asking to see passport.

I would laugh at you if this wasn't what is coming for us.

Can't wait for the mental defectives to try and pull their special snowflake shit in some middle east country.

Just makes it easier to find out who is to be shunned.

Pretty good idea, makes discrimination easier.

Spiritual warfare going on in all countries across the globe. Between one country and another it differs in degrees only, but when you start looking more carefully at most other nations you realize that few if any are isolated or immune to the agenda. We are divided when we point the finger at each other and mock or ridicule, because the adversary is not another country or people. It is a spiritual battle that has gone on since the beginning of time. Eph: 6:12-13

WTF LITERALLY WHO WANTS THIS
Trans people want to be seen as the other gender, not as "a fucking tranny"
REEEEEEEEEEE
THE JEWS HAVE TO GO

if we and everyone let this happen it will affect everyone. We based leafs have to protest and show our disagreement and other countries have to block people that don't fit in the two official genders. That way we could prevent this shit from spreading.

Just wondering, so Trudeau's government gives things to traps to make them forget he doesn't really care about them, he only really like muslims.

>posts that while using a reaction image from a manga about a trans

When I have to renew my passport I should tell them I'm a ka-52 helicopter.

oh yes, this is gonna be fun