Does Sup Forums generally support the efforts of the police?

Does Sup Forums generally support the efforts of the police?

This is so hard to look at, after seeing the buffoon we have in the White House. What a huge mistake we made in November.

drumpf is done

fuck no. stupid ass fatass bootlicking scum

they shoot more whites than niggers and get mad when you shoot niggers yourself. they have a monopoloy on killing niggers and do nothing, which is why america is shit and jewed out

cops are the greatest goys in america next to judges. kill em all.

Yes. Especially when it pisses off proggie scum.

>black guy gets shot after theatening cops with weapon

>HE WAS GOOD BOY, NOT ALL BLACKS!

Meanwhile:

>ALL COPS ARE MURDEROUS RACISTS WHO PICK ON THE BALCK COMMUNITY

>everyone eats it up

BALUMKFP GFTO

who is she?
sauce please

>hammertoes

only for the retards that supported the man instead of the issues.

Yeah, at the end of they day they're just trying to do their job.

I support everything that statistically removes half the black population over time.

They are literally the butlers of a state that doesn't give a fuck about them. Pathetic creatures.

Yes the police are based

Except in Berkeley they are cucked

This is a Share Blue shill post paid for by the Democratic party.

The fact Americans have "empathy" for subhuman criminals is beyond me. The state should exterminate all threats to society with extreme prejudice.

No, they constantly harass me and I never break the law. American police in general are excessively violent and tend to act like movie heroes.

That being said, I understand that this is a 54% white country and they have to cope with those conditions.

No they have way to much power and they abuse it at every chance fuck the police

Ha becuse you hate black people police are some how good

Yeah but fuck highway patrol. State troopers are pigs who deserve to get fried like bacon but real police officers are dope af.

Fish face

Never said that at all. I don't hate anyone, I just see how the media and the black community gives a pass for black criminals.

No. Fuck the police AND fuck niggers. Both are a threat to my freedom.

wtf did you expect, normies ruin everything.

OP pol is and always will be anarchist.

This, authority is for slaves, and only slaves like authority.

I'm supporting any effort of posting her nudes in this thread.

>Shill tread detected
Isn't this school project over, or did you get an IP grade and a little extra time to finish it, OP?
>But yeah. I support all government authorities.

>does Sup Forums support the fuzz killing niggers for eating skittels
yes

No. They're trigger happy cowards who somehow keep their jobs and pensions even if they fuck up. Ask yourself, how little would you have to mess up your job to lose it?

police are nigger lovers

>Shill or antifa detected
Track this guy, please. He is a danger to society.

Notice, I said generally. I never said unequivocally.

You need to go back

>Commie detected
Turn yourself in before the National Guard has to waste a bullet on your brain stem.
>That's my hard earned tax payer money

Yes.

>Definitely antifa
The police are the only thing keeping the niggers at bay. God Bless all law enforcement.
I hope the day comes soon that the National Guard is given the green light to shoot commies in the streets.
>Day of the rope

This puts the Die in Diversity.

Really perplexes the peanuts

Fuck, wrong thread.

Only when they shoot niggers

Wow you think antifa is now personally shilling you
I think im getting closer to understanding how you guys can be so close to the truth but cant seem to grasp it you just fucking retared