What is your honest, non-meme opinion on slavs?

What is your honest, non-meme opinion on slavs?

Better than fags or Sunnis

Snow niggers

they're fine, but I like blacks too

Let's be honest, they're trash. There are African countries catching up on Ukraine and Russia.

I wish you won.

They suck, but less than everyone else
>t. half slav mongrel
Also, shit thread, go to that newfangled goon board

gave us communism and are therefor honerary non-whites

I find the allegations that Slavs are actually Black Africans shaky. For one, most Black African's outer skin color is darker. Plus Didn't Slavs break out from non-Africans in Mesopotamia. For me to believe this, I would need genetic or Archeological proof that a Sub Saharan African Tribe separately left Africa and gave birth to the Slavs or something of that nature.

Slavic languages sound horrible to me but their cultures can be pretty neat (at least what's left of them after the Soviets)

I have a friend that looks exactly like the dude on the right. He's a great runner btw, won some tournaments.

>marx was a slav
>bolsheviks were also slavs
makes you think

Like white niggers but genuinely in a good way. They take no shit and look out for their own.

>leaf

(((slavs)))

I don't understand the hate desu. Maybe the ones in Europe are nigger-tier but every one I've met in North America have been fine people.

That's because white people still have actual standards to get here.

why look like nigges¿

My dudes

Slavs are the ultimate isolationist culture. They kill their own people by the millions and when somebody asks they respond with shit like
>Whaaaat? Noooo no no they were just hungry we need food Russian man need to work hard
Slavs are Slavs own worst enemy, and all Slavs I met generally hate other Slavs more than anything else

Also these guys are the result of soviet blight.
But does this guy look subhuman?

>Slavs are Slavs own worst enemy
that's a funny way of spelling germans

Bro-tier... many very smart people. Beside their high alcohol consume I regard them as brothers. They are less communist than the average american - thats a nice plus.

People in the west often forget what a body of great literature, classical music and great people in general Slavs have in their history.
We aren't just thugs. Our cultures are just still holding on to some standards of masculinity. And years of fighting made us hard.

My dude.

i like them

I BELIEVE IN U

they are alright for the most part. never caused me any grief

basically white people that are proud of their countries and heritage
like to drink and fight

Slavic women are the most beautiful women out there. Especially out of the europeans.

Germans are held in high regard over here. Which is funny considering how many times you tried to fuck our shit up. I guess the more potent the enemy the more respect they get.

Half of them I've met are genuinely good people, the other half are thieves. I live in an area with a lot of 1st generation Ukrainian/Russian migrants.

Northern and Western Slavs are alright (Baltic, Poland, northern Russia, Czech, etc). The rest are basically the rape babies of various dumb tribes and behave that way.

I love how you had to make sure it was non-meme

I'm always confused how their women look so pretty and the men look so ugly

Why would men need to be pretty?

Better than pakis, niggers, or Ayy-rabs, but who isn't?

You seem like a suspect, shouldn't you be at work?

Lunch.

So you wouldn't mind posting proof of said lunch hmm?

Marx and Engels were unironically germans you retards.

If you Eurocucks don't get your shit together, us Slavs are gonna be the only whites left and are gonna have to invade and save your asses and drive the kike and slime out

Remember: the kike calls Irish niggers, and Slavs niggers/asiatics, and ...etc. Don't fall for their bait

Don't confuse "Russian" with "cryptic kike". The kikes did the same thing as in the USA, do you know the vast majority of the world hates USA for their ridiculous and murderous belligerence? People hate the USA for all the things your kike owned ZOG did. We know. We Slavs don't hate the American people. We know that the kike did and is doing. They did the same to us with their Bolshevism stain. Putin's a kike too now.

Whites gotta unite against the kike as he pits us againat each other, ruins our nations, hides in plain sight and profits off our misfortunes.

>we're gonna give the kike the hike

They were not German people. Jews. Kikes. You fucking moron

Slav immigrants to the US assimilate relatively quickly as they've been doing for about 150 years.

Send us Slavs and take our niggers. Vatniks are curable. Niggers? Nope.

We need to find a good recipe for Curried Spook so Pajeets will eat them.

I've always had the meme opinion of them allthough not exactly to the same degree.

Yeah but dont forget back then Bolschewism was a real threat to the European people. Today things have changes of course though our regime is still trying to divide us.

>They were not German people
Friedrich Engles was such a kike that he was a protestant born in Germany

You sent Lenin to Russia so they would drop out of WWI

My family had come from Moravia which I suppose are Czech.

I've been thinking from time to time about trying to move back there in a few years when I have some money and trying to start a cafe in some little village. It'd be nicer than being stuck in the multicultural wasteland that the US has become.

What I mean is that men and women don't even look like they're the same ethnicity oftentimes

Tfw they still compare west and some south slavs to east slavs.

"Slavs are Slavs worst enemy", maybe when you are a complete faggot which knows a bit about Russians. West slavs hate Germans the most, most of south slavs (except that muslim shithole Bosnia) hate Turks.

East slavs killed each other because of Germans. They were the reason why bolsheviks rised.

Europe is being multiculturalized too.

Better to stand your ground and save your own nation.

step above arabs and africans

>Czech Republic
>multiculturalized

Stop comparing us to fucking France or Germany. Moravia, Poland, Slovakia, Czechia still got their own damn culture.

oy vey

Slavs are based. Fine by me.

i'm unironically a slavaboo. got a lot of respect for you guys.

>that nigger nose

not a big fan desu
perhaps we shouldn't have embraced and protected them for so long

Slavs don't tolerate modern PC bullshit, but they also don't tolerate anything else including other slavs. Their aggressive nature keeps them safe from modern Western degeneracy but it doesn't keep them safe from themselves. I like their honesty though.

If it's happening in Paris and Berlin it'll happen in Prague next.

Slovakia probably not for a while since it's the Tennessee of Europe.

The real master race

The West will burn while slavs continue onward

Polack, you are a fucking Slav you moron

t. Belarusian/Polack

>speaks about Slavs
>posts Russian-Mongol mongrels
Fuck off.

Tell me why. Do it.

Only "multiculti" stuff in Prague are vietnamese migrants (refugees?) which came in commie/early post commie era.

Look at foreign population in.. e.g Poland.
0.1%, literally BTFO.

Poles are Sarmatians you inbred dirty slav mongrel

Usually hard working people, but they never finish the job.

It's pretty much the main reason I'd like to move to the Czech Republic. My only real issue is that I'd want to take my mom with me and I'm not sure if she'd find a church she's comfortable going to so she can receive communion.

They make the best videogames. Beyond that, they're trash.

Czechia is most atheist country in world iirc.
But there are churches.

Poland is still like 90% christian. Slovakia around 70%, not sure about Hungary.

As long as you are white, you are safe here.

I don't have a problem with slavs .. still they should stay in their country like all people

mój ulubiony meme x'DDDDd

And then you run your hand down the back of your head and it's flat. Try again mongoloid.

Mem, ale Polacy i tak nie mają nic wspólnego z resztą tatałajstwa.

>mongoloid.
Aryans aren't mongloids.

Eh. They're ok. The Soviets practically crushed their cultures, but they're mostly ok.

you see photos of ugly Slavic men for their memetic potential, and you see photos of beautiful Slavic women for their beauty.Its more balanced irl than on Internet

I like them. Braver than most Westerners from what i've seen.

>SouthWest Slavs
This is some memery of highest degree. Might as well written Illyrians. Not even mad.

That's just one genetic marker. But fuck genetic tests, I can just look at your skull.

>You sent Lenin to Russia so they would drop out of WWI

A very good example that ideology is more dangerous than any other weapon on earth.

Got no problems with them if they stay in their own damn country

They are good buffer between Europe and Asia, that's about it.

why are you pretending to know anything at all?

But Putin isnt actualy Russian

>shitposts about Slavs
>posts a Finn
lmao mate, you're fucking retarded.

here, catch your masterrace nordic germans.

No, it means that you're the real kikes and that it was and is the Germans who wreak havoc in Europe.

Are you sure about that?

Folk stuff is rising again in Slovakia. More and more people continue in stuff their parents/grandparents did. There is even folk sing and dance "championship" in state TV.

Pic related, one of biggest folk festivals here.

Now post one of the red armies officers in their 30-40's

I don't know how else to put this but slavic men look like orcs and slavic women look like elves. It's a stark contrast compared to other ethnic groups.

Would you like to share your pretty face?

Slavs are master race

I am half pole half finn ethnicity so I can confirm

By this I am something between Nordic and Atlantic.
Maybe even East Baltic.

>pic
This doesn't even mean anything because you can influence skull's shape with infants. A lot of people from older generations have flatter of the head because of some weird child-rearing practices.

Shitskins from the south living on finnish lands (all of northern Russia).

*flatter back of the head
is what I meant.

like what, people with a flat head got keept on their back while niggers got put on the side?

I think the fact that most of them don't want to live in their own countries speaks for itself. Also, it's because of them that Brexit happened.

I guess our women don't chose men based on looks so we don't breed those kind of men.

I guess it depends on the kind of Slav. We are a culture and language based group so we differ in looks among different Slavic nations.

Thing is. Our women find us attractive. Come to think of it. Western women find us attractive too.
Most women I know prefer us to outsiders, but I guess that's human nature

lol fuck off, my family was shlachta in Belarus before the kikes rabbleroused all the plebs into violently destroying society

I've heard of the Sarmatian people, and that is interesting, but it's sort of like the Aryan race, there is only a tenuous connection to real present day culture, but it's interesting to have a full grasp of our history. But also, the Poles, Russians and Belarusians were Old Rus' peoples

I don't get how you yourself can claim direct blood from the 1st-5th century... Really? That far back?

I don't think drawing divisions is of any use. There are plenty of real white people left in all Slavic countries, even considering the blight of Communism and racemixing with the churoks and muds

isn't he french ? there's french writings anyways