Why are Russians dominated so much despite winning the war?

Why are Russians dominated so much despite winning the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4l86-wOD0U
m.liveleak.com/view?i=b41_1433929299
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should return to their old ways and Zerg rush the Chechens.

I want to know this too, why is Putin being such a fucking cuck towards Chechens and Islam?

Isn't that what they did?

rate me the extremist level of chechen's islam.
are these guys moderate or slavs ahkbar?

the gas pipes pass by Chechniggerya

The day there is no gas left, checniggers will be slaughtered and their women raped

>chechens
>moderate

Chechens have been snackbaring for centuries.

Chechens like Europa and Eurpeans in gereral, but familly and values is probaly the strongest in the world

It still makes no sense to me, the Russians could easily fuck over the Chechens like they have in the past.

yeah i saw the chechen leader is making a pogrom with the gay population but are they tolerant or basically accept or die?

They kind of did that in the First Chechen War, but got BTFO and just leveled everything with airstrikes and shelling.

They've become increasingly militant in recent decades. However they can't do much about the Christians living among them since Russia is still predominantly Orthodox (for now at least).

He should wait for shit to hit the fan elsewhere in the world then do what he wants. Preferably in NK.

>99% of chechens live in poverty and DPRK-like republic
>have to praise kuffar-Putin
>dominated

They're the worst muslims in russia, just like dagestanis.

Dominated is a sence that 5 russians have nothing on 1 chenchen

?
You want to say something or just post pictures? Here, have one.
Pfffft. It's about time you say "Пyтин - кpyтo!".
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4l86-wOD0U

what is he saying?

It's 18 and older, have your mom open it for you.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b41_1433929299

Its risky and almost impossible to do something like that anymore without inviting Wahhabi militancy and a proxy war with the entire fucking middle east. You cant pick a fight with one group anymore. 10 others will jump in.

Russians already tried this in Afghanistan and ended up fighting Pakistani militants with Saudi money and US weapons.

He was hard on them but Chechens ran to woods and harased the citys util they got tem back.