Shit is about to go down this sunday

Looks like we will have another battle in New Orleans.

Everyone in the NO area should try to make it.

First battle of the new American civil war

i will be there user

Nice, stay safe brother. Are you bringing any friends or just going alone?

Stickman and baked Alaska are going there apperently

Trying to organize a few normies at the moment. I'm keeping up with nola anticom and Hunter Wallace on twitter. They will be organizing a group of guys.

Stickman is helping organize but he said he has other obligations this sunday

>antifa
>attacks workers because of muh white supremacy
>wonders why the workers hate them

Good shit

This is coming from a ex New Orleans resident:
Please be careful in New Orleans. It isn't the antifa you need to worry about...it's the local natives (blacks). They will kill you for the dumbest shit.

New Orleans is also like a checkerboard when it comes to bad neighborhoods. One block may be nice, the next may be extremely dangerous. There are no real "safe places" to walk in New Orleans at night. Criminals have ventured out of their neighborhoods to rob unsuspecting people in neighborhoods that were once safer.

The police do not give a fuck and if you think being white will help you...you're wrong. In fact, being white in this city works against you.

The Jefferson Davis statue isn't in the worst part of town (mid city) but it's definitely not a good area in general. If you attend, do not venture out a few blocks away unless you are staying on Canal St.

Do not answer "questions" people on the street have for you...like "what time is it?" They are using this as an opportunity to rob you of your phone and belongings.

If anyone tries to bet they know where where you got your shoes...say you got them on your feet and keep moving (don't ask just trust me - it's a hustle)

Should we tell him?

did the Union announced their battle plans via flyers?

Thanks for the information

Btw does anyone know what kind of self defense laws they have over there? Can you shoot someone hitting you with a stick?

it's pretty favorable to gun owners. search "stand your ground law" in louisiana

Alright thanks

Man, do they even realize how horrible of an idea this is?

Came here to say dis Ben shot numeral times bhen stabed mani timis benn kilt cuble more

Just remember, you can take apart a tazer and attach it too a metal poll, or even a sword.

I've seen several video's online about them.

Walk fast. Don't stop. Don't run.
>Same as with zombies
If you see two or more niggers, do a 180, do not go near them.
Never go back the way you came in; an ambush is waiting for you.
It's open container, so at least carry a large bottle of liquor to smash someone with.
Don't be out at night outside of the Quarter.
Don't carry valuables in your pockets; get a belt wallet. Never show money on the street.
>Best advice is to not go to NOLA

Bump. Anyone else from Louisiana or the surrounding states planning to come?

Yes, marching with the second line.

I'm from New Orleans and those monuments are an embarrassment.

This. Those fucking niggers must have asked me the shoe thing 20 times in one day down there.

>If you see two or more niggers, do a 180, do not go near them.
>Never go back the way you came in; an ambush is waiting for you.
How can you do both at the same time?

Bad idea man, bad idea.
Just let them tear down the monuments bro NO is a lost city, ethnically conquered no joke.

>It's literally called congo square

LMAO

Bump

>congo square
you can't make this stuff up

it'll be the nigger atlantis within a decade

if the statues stay, in a few centuries we'll rediscover them and the WE WUZ KANGZ cycle will continue

You'll get a fist to the face, commie

Well of course they are an embarrassment if you compare yourself to the man they are dedicated to user,but it is you who should feel embarrassed yet you want the monuments down,as downy as that may sound.
Ps i hope you're not a negro and get raped as an "ally"

Kek

Anyone gonna be streaming?

There is not a bigger embarrassment and insult than a communist in America.

Bump

Last bump