>>124220060

Do ya think we'd exit if they gave us a referendum? I think most of the country has Stockholm syndrome when it comes to the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/world-news/europe/macron-takes-aim-at-irelands-low-company-tax-rate-35682632.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the comments. Every singel one of them is telling Nige to fuck off.

And the UK.

nO Fucking way Ireland would ever leave the EU anyway so i don't see why he would ever bother

Was thinking this myself. Why did he bother writing this? The mood isnt close enough to sway and he is not someone that anyone would listen to in Ireland.

Xenophobic brits usually arnt that friendly to us.

In another time we could become the empire of Oceania with US and Canada and be smug having the largest combined navies in our comfy seas

Ireland literally staged a revolution to just to tell the eternal anglo to fuck off. Why would they listen to this prick now?

we just like fucking with disgusting potatonigger and yuropoors

I wouldn't take it harshly , nigel is a cool chap . Hey maybe in ten years things will change and the messege will gain traction . Good luck i guess

I don't take it harshly. I just feel like Ireland is the retarded child that the two parents are fighting over in the divorce and and we just want them to leave us alone.
You're not my real dad

Wouldn't it be best If Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England separated?

>remember who it's real friends are
>britain

lol come on nige, bad wording

You honesty look like a bunch of people covered in raw sewage at the moment, circle jerking and complimenting each other on how great you smell.

It's history i guess , understandable considering. even if he means well he will look like a dick

Kek

No

Also, if the British were a real friend of Ireland, why have they been literally occupying Irish territory for just under a century now?

Also, to add to the point. I do feel like the EU is gonna unfairly leverage us compared to the UK. As the EU already tried to make us relegate our tax haven status through apple taxes and now it seems they are the ones trying to send a message to the UK by reiterating a border between NI and RoI, which they simply dont understand the political climate for. So fuck that

This. All the disunited "anglo" nations telling everyone else to fall apart.
Its not appealing.

Also George Soros has been getting super influential in our Dublin college youths. I noticed a lot of the shitty globalist protests organized around Trinity college all have the same posters , font and style and it can be tracked back to one of his organizations. So that makes me even more eurosceptic for some reason

Well i'm very sure the border between South and north predates the EU , or atleast relaxed movement but i'm not 100% informed on the issue myself .

Smaller EU members will find it much more hard to decide their own affairs if future . it will be very difecult to tell the EU to get fucked as eastern Europe will soon find with the migrants

Its something Theresa May addressed in a letter to the EU recently. Where a border between non-eu members (UK) and EU members (ireland) should not be impacted by the divorce. Because it could be easily demanded by the EU that we do reinstate border control

We talked about what to do with the north once brexit happens where I work.
We decided the only logical way to handle the situation is for the UK to pay us to take it.

Hear me out. Its a huge drain on the UK. All it does it eat money. It will be a problem policing the border for both the EU and the UK so a better solution is to remove it entirely.

The UK could pay us for a period of time allowing us to finance our management of the north. While this payment is going on it would be our job to restructure the north so that they get working.
Most of the money the UK sends to us would end up in northy pockets anyway.

We couldnt figure out a way to make it work otherwise.

Yes. Fuck the EU. We rejected both Nice and Lisbon. We'd easily leave the EU.

Fuck no. Complacency is our speciality. Total fear of change and a herd mentality.

Yes. I somewhat agree with this. The north is just an old population that leeches off NHS free gibs. It costs them more money to have than they get back. But northerners are so uppity and confused so it could be a logistical nightmare with Ireland becoming the big evil to them after the fact

It is an akward situation i agree .Countries don't tend to want to give up land and i don't see it happening .Not without a vote for northern Ireland and i doubt they would vote for it but who knows .Long run when the EU desolves it won't matter anyway

I admire your enthusiasm but i think you would stay like france would

You don't share a border with shit. All of Ireland is simply Ireland, and it belongs to the Irish. Clue's in the name, dickhead.

Not unless we get the NP some more popularity to let people know that there's a changing tide and it's more than viable to leave the EU. Also it could help if Macron wins
>independent.ie/world-news/europe/macron-takes-aim-at-irelands-low-company-tax-rate-35682632.html

Doesn't work that way m8.

Id say the UK will sooner end than the EU.
Scotland is having a referendum again and France looks to be voting Macron.

nice quads

kek

I wonder if Germany will chimp out again.. Good thing we have big daddy USA to schizophrenically fuck everything on the mainland up if they do

The other proposal is to allow the North a special status. Goods produced there can be sold in Ireland with no tarrif and Ireland is given the task of policing the flow of goods and people at the ports, north and south.

The north remains a british territory and within the UK in all other respects.

>Cheering for the US over our German allies
I bet you like blacks too.

Thats why democracy sucks. Scotland wouldnt dream of leaving the UK and if they did they would literally be the bottom bitch of the EU, a puppet state

Irish diaspora. Like 10% of their population claims Irish ancestry. Yes I do feel like Germany would try strongarm Ireland in political negotiatians pertaining to the EU. Why wouldn't they?

Id love a border wall built between Ireland and the north.

>Scotland is having a referendum again

Very unlikey to be honest and it looks like the SNP are losing to the tories now in Scotland so they will lose the majority they have soon so no Seccond indy ref .Regardless of if that fair or not that is what will probably happen

This

I think that would work yes and something like that will happen. If the north and south ever join thats up to History i guess

They love us. They have the mistaken idea that we are a historical throughback to a better more pastoral time.

The norths special status that would make them one of the most advantaged places for trading in the UK would mean they just retain what they currently have as part of the EU.

kek.

If Germany "chimps out" again, its the end. Nobody will be able to protect you. But this will not happen. Maybe if the AFD gets into power and it will stay like this for a decade and revive nationalism in Germany.

Actually Irish Americans are one of the smaller demographics funny enough .White americans are mainly British and German

It's a clusterfuck i know kek

Could you and France end the UK once and for all? You did 90% of the work in WW2.

If we can think slightly logically for a second, why would the UK ever allow an EU scotland on their same island. If shit ever went down then scotland could be militarized by the EU. It makes zero sense. Its just a college student fad because change = good, yet the average scottish person doesn't realize how good they have it

I have a feeling that the very significant amount of brits that got sent there as indentured servents were mistaken for Irish and it stuck with them.

>Northern Ireland functioning independently

lmao

Europe would have nukes on both sides making a hot war a waste of time. Its unlikely.

I have no idea if Scotland really wants to end ties with the UK or not but I imagine what would detere the UK from invading Scotland to stop them would be that they would then need to occupy Scotland at considerable expense.

Its why its very unlikely it will happen , even us leaving the EU was a miracle almost

Its funny i was speaking to an Irish Physio when i was in Hospital and we were laughing about how when she went to America they were all claiming to be Irish .yanks can be lovely but god they can be annoying

How high are the chances that Northern Ireland will split up with the UK and join Ireland if NI economy tanks after brexit and Irelands economy grows ?

They are all mixed up. They could be anglo and Irish but claimng to be anglo just isnt a done thing.

You need an Anglos day.

The Irish are easily on par with Sweden. Under British rule its all 'reee independant Ireland up the IRA' but now you're cucks for the EU, where are all the bombs going off across Europe, morons?

Being the EUs bitch came with better living conditions. Maybe if the brits could actually govern their colonies instead of chimping out on them all the time.

>fight to independent of the UK
>.EU is fucking you over far worst than the UK ever did

>Anglos
The term Anglo is almost a mix up too .Most the English are decended from The original Celtic Britons .Only about 40% if even that are germanic , its a victorian lie

>EU is fucking you over far worst than the UK ever did

Good luck bringing the idea of Celtic Britons back. I think you would need some sort of aggressive Italian empire to make it work.

We are Celtic Britons mainly tho . history proves it pretty much .

The English national identety is reawakening slowly , at least the white ones anyway because they are the ones that matter and that part of our history is still part of it even if the left don't want to admit it

Are you a catholic northie that wants to feel a part of the UK?

Na i'm from manchester but my familly come from all parts of the British Isles as well as Ireland so perhaps it give me a different perspesctive than most perhaps

Im also very intersted in pre norman britain too