Brit/pol/ Blackpilled Edition

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what are "core Labour values" exactly?

FIRST FOR SAINT JO COX (may allah guide her spirit to the afterlife).

WHO /JO COX/ HERE

THINGS WE WANT:
1. A REVERSAL OF THE BREXIT VOTE
2. ST. JO COX MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
3. SEVERAL MEMORIAL BENCHES
4. A STATUE IN EVERY MAJOR CITY
5. TO BE OFFICIALY DECLARED A SAINT BY THE CHURCH
6. FOR MY HUSBAND-ERR I MEAN JO'S HUSBAND TO STOP FUCKING YOUNG INTERNS
7. FOR ALL BIGOTS, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBES, TRANSPHOBES, ABELISTS, WHITE PEOPLE TO DIE
8. ALL PARTIES SHOULD REFUSE TO CONTEST SEATS AT THE NEXT ELECTION SO THEY CAN ALL BE GIVEN TO ME AS A MARK OF RESPECT
9. FOR IT TO BE REMEMBERED FOR ALL TIME THAT THE GUY WHO MURDERED ME DID IT FOR BREXIT AND ALSO I SAVED MY CO WORKERS THAT DAY TOO
10. ALL JO COX GHOST POSTING MUST COME TO AN END. I AM...ERR JO IS AT REST IN PARADISE AND NOT TRAPED IN HELL.

WHEN ALL CRITERIA ARE MET WE MAY FINALLY CALL OURSELVES A TOLERENT AND PROGRESSIVE COUNTRY.

GOD SAVE JO COX! DEATH TO THE RIGHT WING! DEATH TO BREXIT! (and white people too)

FIrst for pakis out.

First for THERESA MAY'S TEN THOUSAND YEAR TORY REICH

Fuck England and fuck English """"people""""

White men are bad.

Let's not have that dirty fucking roach in here again

KNOB

POWER

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s&t=2s

Reminder that Magaret Thatcher and the Sun murdered 96 brave Liverpudlians

>Labours face

asking this question again:
if our parliament ended up 100% independents, what would happen? also if, all but one seat was independent would the seat that is aligned with a party be the government?

Why is Birmingham home to such a density of manlets?

The utter state of Mayflies.

Congratulations on preventing a genuinely conservative party in our life time faggots. I hope you realise what you have done once the 1000 year tory caliphate is in full swing.

Good

Glad she's dead.

Absolutely did us a service

An NHS with time to care

good edition desu

This get brought up more often than Indyref does, sick of it desu.

Depends on if they mean the more old and traditional left Labour or more central New Labour.

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

Have you had too many Foster's or something you fucking bogan? Stop posting dumb bullshit.

You seem a bit stirred.

COMRADE CORBYN BTFO
COMMIES BTFO
NIGNOGS BTFO
DIANE ABBOT BTFO

>Congratulations on preventing a genuinely conservative party in our life time faggots

Boy with our 500,000 a year immigration numbers and historically centre voting populace there was a real chance of that ever happening

give over you nonce and take the deathpill that real right wing tough politics will never be popular enough to govern here, too many pakis too many lefties too many faggot numales

Is that his comment at the end?
>Ahahaha I didn't realise how bad I was man

Give it a fucking rest will you?

when she got killed i was suddenly much more invested in the referendum, because i knew there'd be all sorts of embarrassing shit venerating her for her contribution. plus i'd have to worry about whether one mentalist lost us the vote

>voting leave in spite of a big picture of a dead woman looking at you

People with similar convinctions will form parties and then form a government comprised of those parties.

literally who

Are you talking about Scousers bringing it up in real life, or me showing up in Britpol threads to bring it up?

I AM COMING FOR YOU.......

Cambridgeshire Mayor.
Milkman btfo

>4 kids with autism
after the second she should have been locked up and sterilised for crimes against the gene pool

Cry moar.

Endless borrowing and white genocide.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my counties... and my Councils... even my Councillors. The majorities I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our votes.

Gets me every time, just about the only good thing to come out of this place post nu/pol/

>manchester
>liverpool

Holy fuck May is a fucking robot, she can't even sound genuine when her party is absolutely stomping the opposition

>the absolute state of the labour party

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck yeah

Lads, when you go and vote in the general election on June 8th, I want you to think about Jo Cox and what she would do.

wait waht!

how do these elections work if the transferred votes aren't on different days and people don't know who's won the first round ?

Her constituency voted leave iirc.

scotland...

lol @ the england pepe.

THINGS

There has never been a "true" conservative party in the UK. Torys are a pragmatic party. Conservatism is a failed ideology anyway that conserves nothing.

you select two preferences on the day

What now for ukip?

>That thing is Celtic

I have more "Celtic" in my shit logs kek.

>Celts will defend this shit

Milkman absolutely skimming Labour there

You choose a first and second preference on your ballot (2nd is optional)
If no one gets over 50%, the top two go into a run off and 2nd preferences from everyone else to those top two (or binned if for one another/blank).

>Congratulations on preventing a genuinely conservative party in our life time faggots.
In what way could we possibly?

The three types of labour supporter views on this election

>Was a good night, we were predicted worse in some places in Wales and managed to hold onto places which are like 90% Labour safe seats
>The British public are just racist, xenophobic, idiot brexiteers
>We did alright

OP you better not post ever again.

>torys
>pragmatic

If they were pragmatic then they would be reuducing immigration before automation kills off half the job market.

I know, we're a disgrace.

Annexation when? Greater England when?

ukip is essentially pulling the strings from up above you know.

It's fucking hilarious!

Everyone complains about the snoopers charter, but then the police are actually caught out genuinely covering up facts in order to avoid prosecution at the expense of the general public, and nobody gives a fuck!

Fucking kek!

We deserve the utter shit state of our country and our completely dead political system where all major parties are functionally the same, yet retards will still scream at you for picking the wrong colour tie.

I've truly ascended the blackpill now, as this shit doesn't make me angry any more, not even sad, it's funny.

nooo /s

but how does it work?

if you vote lib dem 1st then green 2nd

how does tories win?

Scousers bringing it up lad.

when did borders become racist lads?

Hope Sharia May goes back on her word and tries to stay in the single market and are Nige comes back.

Say it with me, PRIME MINISTER CORBYN

muh "republicans are based" meme

i know how it works but how can it work without having it held on two different days?

if you voted green and they're not in 2nd round ? it just gets binned

if there's no overall majority for one candidate, the bottom n-2 candidates are dropped and only votes for the top 2 candidates as second preference are counted

Talking of autism these are suprisingly relaxing to use.

They did indeed, they just trampled over her dead body to spite her. The weren't even gonna vote leave until she got killed.

I don't give a fuck mate I was blackpilled about this country long ago.

There is no saving our demographic issue without violent revolution, and like fuck that's ever going to happen. I'm emigrating.

Forgotten name in 5 years.

>if you voted green and they're not in 2nd round ? it just gets binned
Yes

because of all the asians here

Reminder that the true loser of last night was Mairposter, who confidently predicted Labour +350 and threatened the lives of posters who questioned it.

Where is this Ireland? It's green so I'm assuming Ireland.

Please win the premier league Aberdeen

To be fair, you've took this out of context a bit

In the actual video, he says
>In football, there is no borders

Damn that's cold and I'm probably going to go to hell for laughing.

Obscure memes

He'll be Prime Minister for at least 10 maybe 15 years.
that gif gets me diamonds every time.

Slay the gay when?

oh damn they did didn't they? I'd forgotten about that

>game played on a pitch with multiple well-defined borders

hmm

I don't like you.

>football

football is the modern slave trade it's just white countries throwing their pet niggers at each other

And nothing of value was lost, except for the contents of a few wallets.

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

(Dead)

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

When milkman gets into power