Pregnancy, C-Section, and Postpartum Depression are preexisting conditions

>Pregnancy, C-Section, and Postpartum Depression are preexisting conditions

WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO PUNISH WOMEN FOR BECOMING MOTHERS!?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/05/health/health-care-bill-pre-existing-conditions/
healthcare.gov/glossary/pre-existing-condition-job-based-coverage/
medicare.gov/supplement-other-insurance/how-medicare-works-with-other-insurance/who-pays-first/cobra-7-facts.html
nytimes.com/2013/07/01/health/american-way-of-birth-costliest-in-the-world.html?pagewanted=all
unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/vitstats/serATab3.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/delivery.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Give life to another being

>Get denied being allowed to continue your own

Holy fuck, I am not even a femenist, but this shit literally just hurts women for being women.

So I guess now if you're too poor to afford private healthcare you have to choose between having kids or having healthcare.

This is just kicking the working class. Fuck paul Ryan.

>WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO PUNISH WOMEN FOR BECOMING MOTHERS!?
Who are the plurality of mothers in the US? Who are (((the capitalists))) that own and run insurance companies?

>Who are the plurality of mothers in the US?
Niggers and Mexicans actually

>Who are (((the capitalists))) that own and run insurance companies?

Almost exclusively white men

>WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO PUNISH WOMEN FOR BECOMING MOTHERS!?

Because I am a man, and I should not pay for something I have zero use for. Your preposition is also dumb AF as yes... pregnancy while it is occurring, is most certainly the definition of a PREEXISTING CONDITION

>So I guess now if you're too poor to afford private healthcare you have to choose between having kids or having healthcare.

If you are too poor to afford insurance you are way way too fucking poor to have children. That is how we get hoards of kids on WIC and Welfare.

There isn't a single civilized human that doesn't appreciate a mother, we all came from one. Its a fucking apolitical issue to care for mothers because they are the product by which life continues regardless of any conservative or liberal standing.

To punish someone for following their biological function and continuing our species is the most asinine thing ever. Maoist China did (albeit differently) but that shit NEVER works.

"Just don't be lower or middle class if you want to have kids majority of the country, its easy :^) "

> WAAAH I AM WOMAN I SHOULD GET FREE SHIT

>meanwhile the rich live comfortably and laugh while poor white people have to justify perpetuating their race to one another

>Women having to afford having a baby
Wow that shit just jiggled my jungle nuts

>get pregnant
>oh shit i should get insurance

get insurance BEFORE pregnancy

Do people not understand how insurance works? Do you not understand how insuring your health is stupid and that you have been getting conned for decades?

>To punish someone for following their biological function and continuing our species is the most asinine thing ever. Maoist China did (albeit differently) but that shit NEVER works.
Damn the devil in you. It's not universally punishing women, it's punishing women who can't afford children yet feel it's their right for others to pay for it, in an overpopulated world

I agree, the world is overpopulated, therefore, white people should go extinct. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>niggers can no long pop out dozens of kids for free
oh no......

As a husband aND a father twice, I can assure you that all 3 are, indeed, preexisting conditions.

Women are fucked up.

>Pregnancy is a preexisting conditions

Why buy insurance before you are sick? Safe the money. And then when you are half dead, 9 months pregnant or so fat that you're about to explode, then you buy it. After all. They can't deny your pre existing condition. Hehe.

This is why it cannot be. You must have people sign up LONG BEFORE they need it. You can't let people wait until they are already pregnant to buy health insurance. It would destroy the healthcare system so fast you wouldn't believe it. exactly like Obamcare is doing now.

You know, I'm beginning to think the feminists screeching about people literally hating women for being women might actually have had a point. I think I'm turning into an SJW. Help!

>US is overpopulated
Nope, and with the removal of more immigrants and limitations on them, we'll need to provide our own population growth to accomadate the labor force necessary, otherwise we will BECOME dependent on foreign labor and have a generational stack against a massive population vs. a smaller one like China is going through.

>If they want to have kids they should just get rich :^)
Fuck you Ahmed, without working class people breeding and being in numbers, we wouldn't have the world we have today. We aren't anywhere near automated enough to forego them yet.

>Work job with one insurance package
>Change jobs to different one after wife gets pregnant, now have higher right
This is literally the situation my construction worker buddy is looking at if this shit passes.

link? proof? fake news?

do you really think this will stop 60 iq niggers from having children? lmao

no it will just stop responsible white people who cant afford it

>Literally can't google "pregnancy healthcare"

cnn.com/2017/05/05/health/health-care-bill-pre-existing-conditions/

However currently under ACA:
healthcare.gov/glossary/pre-existing-condition-job-based-coverage/

"Pregnancy cannot be considered a pre-existing condition and newborns, newly adopted children and children placed for adoption who are enrolled within 30 days cannot be subject to pre-existing condition exclusions."

>thinking it's idpol
>not realizing it's obviously about money, and, therefore class
Imagine the profit margins if you can wiggle your way out of paying for numerous, rather time consuming, and therefore expensive procedures. Poof, you're a marxist now. Does that help?

>do you really think this will stop 60 iq niggers from having children?
They do it because the government gives them gibs for each nigglet if it starts costing them that incentive is lessened

I actually do hate women so this makes me a little happy

Don't you get it?
Republican agenda only serves the rich. Republican Reagan gave amnesty to illegals.
Republicans and those in line with their platform(s) are either those who profit from it or dumb trash who are distracted by unimportant details.
>mainstream Democrats are same shit too

>Doesn't buy insurance for years.
>Chad accidently puts it in her puss rather than her ass.
>tries to sign up at the last minute for insurance costing regular customers.
>expects me to give a shit when they reject her.

OK 12 year olds... This is literally the way it has always been. Literally. I know you don't know that because you're still on your parents' insurance, but it's not new, not at all.

>Hormone driven, poorly educated people only fuck for profit, not for reckless indulgence.

Cunt, the majority of welfare leeches are poor whites. Its dumb poor people just acting on animal instinct, not a fucking Ponzi scheme. Yes there are those that will exploit it ex post facto because the options are there, but these people are not thinking it through and just fucking to fuck because their lives are poor and shallow and the rush of endorphins and embrace of another a pretty enticing indulgence in a life of poverty or economic disparity.

Your strawman situation does not disregard the number of lower and middle class families this hurts. If you change jobs you likely change insurance. Under this you can now get your rate jacked for having a kid even though you're just trying to be a good homely american worker.

see
""Pregnancy cannot be considered a pre-existing condition"

Learn to read m8.

Same DESU senpai

Is the argument that those aren't pre existing conditions? Because they are.

Nigger please, what is COBRA, medicare.gov/supplement-other-insurance/how-medicare-works-with-other-insurance/who-pays-first/cobra-7-facts.html

You're only talking about pregnancy, which is bullshit so I just ignore that, but c-section, postpartum depression were always this way.

>Cunt, the majority of welfare leeches are poor whites

Now normalize that "majority" to what percent of the population they make up. Now how many niggers are on welfare versus their percentage of the population?

Right. Now take your bullshit out of here jamal.

nytimes.com/2013/07/01/health/american-way-of-birth-costliest-in-the-world.html?pagewanted=all

According to reports, the total cost of a pregnancy in US, already double than other countries (lol US healthcare) is 30k for regular, 50k for Caesarian. With insurer paying on average $18,329 and $27,866.

unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/vitstats/serATab3.pdf

According to UN, US had 3,988,076 births in 2014, 23,215 of which died, which amounts to 10,862 births per day.

Assuming (incorrectly) each birth wasn't Caesarian, that works out to 199 million per day, 72.6 Billion per year, that insurance no longer have to pay.

heheheheh, cant have the goyim breeding can we?

>When donald trump literally killed the white race in america
>Implying this will affect black women who continue to have kids regardless of healthcare already

>the majority of welfare leeches are poor whites

Actually, they're not. Most welfare recipients are coloreds.

Who the fuck has a baby while uninsured?

This list of 'pre-existing conditions' are health issues that 'some' health insurers such as United, Cigna etc. considered uninsurable or charged more for prior to Obamacare. In addition, while Obamacare did allow a higher threshold for families to receive Medicaid, some states such as Missouri did not vote to pass it. Those states which did not vote to expand Medicaid also did not invoke a penalty for those who would have been covered by Medicaid under Obamacare. From what I understand if this passes (it won't) we are going back to the way it was before Obamacare (insurance companies determine what is pre-existing, not the government).

5 round magazine restrictions and ski instructor clown leader

Because women are fuckind stupid.

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/delivery.htm

According to CDC, 32% of deliveries were by Caesarian in 2015, with a slight drop to 10,829 births per day, assuming child mortality did not get worse. So the actual figure is 231.5 million per day, 84.5 Billion per year, that insurers will save now.

both my kids were insured by medicaid ;>)

>temporarily keep health coverage
Not permanent

>pay 100% of the premiums, including the share the employer used to pay, plus a small administrative fee.
So you're telling me I don't have to get the new insurance of my new employer and pay at a higher rate because of my wife and I trying to have a family?! That I can just pay what my employer WAS paying on my insurance and an additional fee!?

Wow! I'll save lots! Thank you based snek!

Black community being dumb and having shit culture and welfare queens doesn't get rid of the fuckton there are in the white community as well nor change the fact that depopulating the working class before we have viable automation is caustic to our bottom line unless we import more immigrants.

Make up your mind, do you want to import a fuckton more pacos or do you want poor/middle class americans to fill those gaps and have jobs?

But it hurts you even if you're insured. If you switch jobs, you'll get a higher rate because your wife had a C-section or a kid at all.

I just wish we could go full capitalist and have an open market for healthcare to buy across state lines. Then all we'd have to do it just monitor it until the top companies prevailed and keep them from carteling the healthcare industry like big pharma does. It'll be easier seeing how we'd be on the ground floor of the market change to track and contain it.