How come this show is not being massively called out?

OK, so

This is the new "anti-racism" racist brainwashing show on TV everyone talks about.

Why isn't it viral that the protagonist is literally a Caucasian with dark skin?

>she even has fucking BLUE EYES
>thin nose
>what the actual fuck

Can't you see we can make it viralize and turn the Left retards against themselves?

Just spam everywhere: WHY DOES THE PROTAGONIST IS A BLUE EYED, THIN NOSED BLACK WITH EVERY CAUCASIAN FEATURES EXCEPT LIGHT SKIN?

It would work. We can turn libtards against Netflix.

Cause we have a tons of other things to do like, making money.

You're a fucking Brazillian. You don't understand other countries race dynamics.

i wanna fuck her

Liberals and SJW types have overplayed their hands, and normies are waking up to it. Just keep doing what we do, and things will sort themselves out.

The Redpill cannot be contained.

I am proposing we could portray this as racism from the producers of the show, by making simple memes with leftie buzzwords like whitewashing.

Divide and conquer, using their own terminology

We need to encourage these people to tear themselves apart in the name of identity politics. Start spreading messages of "mixed privilege".

I watched the movie. I won't subject myself to the show. It's not what people think it is really.

>Half black chick has radio show telling white people to stop doing shit
>Massive daddy issues so fucks a white guy because her dad is white
>Hides that she is fucking a white guy from black friends so she doesn't loose cred
>Stupid shit happens, she falls in love with white fuck buddy
>Forgives her dad and realises she was being retarded all along
>Sub-plot about a homo coming out and white kids who host blackface parties.

Jews I guess.

mulatto black woman and her hot boy toy latino or white boyfriend who becomes sympathetic to her black activism due to pussy whipping.

Selling out his race for the mulatto snatch.

This.

Keep the redpills flowing.

- white father
- fucks white guy
- does she get redpilled or does she blue pill the white bois in her life?

It's a black woman power fantasy.

honestly... I'd fuck the negro out of the negress. Those dick sucking lips. Rawr.

>Selling out his race for the mulatto snatch
God damn fool. Shut down any attempt they make to get you involved. I banged a mulatto nonstop for months and she kept invited me to "social workshops", I told her no because I don't care about that stuff and I have work and gym routines to deal with.

She goes crazy, gets super upset, fucks me furiously the rest of the week.

>How come this show is not being massively called out?
because nobody is watching it

Like, 1 part red pill 9 parts blue. If the show follows the movie we will see 2 things.

1. Some SJWs realise they are being retarded towards whites.
2. Most SJWs reeeeeing at the creators because she embraces her whiteness instead of black.

>Caucasian features
>big nigger lips

Agree with you about the blue eyes though. Doesn't take much to set off the blm people, blue eyes should be enough.

Don't fuck with Netflix I own shares of their stock.

Watched the full season lastnight.
Unironically liked it.
Very slick production and some good acting(for the black characters, the whites were largely uninspiring, probably on purpose or the director is really just that clueless)
Really enjoyed the bits when their theories intersected and contradicted (although disappointed there was no thoughtful meditation on that phenomena)
Show seems to be trying to be meta, but not skillfully and with little artistic merit, which is getting old in pop culture really quickly.

My biggest critique is that the show runners seem unaware of the philosophical theories on which the characters call for changed is based, and even less awareness of the philosophical counter arguments which undermine the social justice movement, and it doesn't seem promising that the show will be treading into that territory, which is sad because if it did, the show would be better, more respected and would effectively stop it from the left wing masturbation it seems destined to become.

CASE and POINT: There is a black conservative who serves more or less as a toekn background character and the butt of a few tired old stereotypical wisecracks (again, the show runners seem unaware of this irony.) That character in my opinion could serve to make the show so much more interesting, as he represents a conflicting veiwpoint to social justice, and conflict is the basis of drama, and this show is a drama so, why not do that? Because that would require thoughtful writing about theories in which the writers seem unfamiliar, so I'm not expecting to see that in the next season.

PS - Not into race mixing but my God what a beauty that lead actress is. Very attractive even in her rhetoric.

Okay Soros...

KYS

go look at the youtube trailers, its bombing

Thanks bud

Holy shit Brazilians think that nigger is white

>Unironically liked it
you mean seriously? fucking millenials with their layers of irony, idiots
also quit fucking lying leaf
>liked
you loved it

kek

were the reeel black wymen ak?

kek such power from those brave leftists

The flag checks out

Oh Netflix.

It was called out when the trailer came out. Netflix subs went down apparently. Anyone know by how much?

Am I the only person who shares an account with like 12 people?

In their defense, they sent the black superhero to jail at the end of the season.

no I share mine, with my girlfriend, my roomate, her whole family, my whole family, so like, 22 people currently using the same account, its kind of funny.

Just how slow is the internet in monkey jungle -land? We REEEEEEEEd about this weeks ago

Oh, was that after they showed him going Balls Deep in a White chick, repeatedly?

Well then all is forgiven.

As a mixed person, I would bang her myself.

Honestly watch the show, they call out Minorities way harder than white people.

I thought this show was satirical redpilled propaganda to make fun of gimmedats.

I think you're missing some of the satire parts.
The point of uninspiring white people is because most white people are actually non racist and very generous, especially in a college setting. Every single character on the show is a huge hypocrite (on purpose) except the white people. Granted I'm only on episode 3.
It's like boondocks where she's trying to get equality but realizes that all her "movements" just end up based on lies and bullshit despite her intentions . Pretty decent social commentary

>> My biggest critique is that the show runners seem unaware of the philosophical theories on which the characters call for changed is based, and even less awareness of the philosophical counter arguments which undermine the social justice movement, and it doesn't seem promising that the show will be treading into that territory, which is sad because if it did, the show would be better, more respected and would effectively stop it from the left wing masturbation it seems destined to become.

I agree

watch more episodes. It gets unironically nig-filled