9gag steele has been found

9gag steele has been found

IT HAS BEEN FOUND

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/maps/place/36°56'46.2"N 2°24'32.5"W/@41.8643271,38.6252457,11053609m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.9461641!4d-2.4090153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google.de/maps/place/36°56'46.2"N 2°24'32.5"W/@41.8643271,38.6252457,11053609m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.9461641!4d-2.4090153

i think you are on the wrong forum.

We've already won by revealing the location.

It's going to be permanently known somewhere on the internet. Hell just labeling it on google maps is enough to destroy the project's spirit.

Initiate next step.

We need special meme-forces on the ground and operators for clandestine operation.

>implying lazy ass spics would take the time to drive out there

lazy spanish niggers fuck you do you except my ass to fly my ass down there?
i dont have time for that i have meme distributing to take care of!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone give me a basic gestalt

-9gag made a statue somewhere
-user found out where it is
-next step , destoying it

Will this blasphemy against Kek soon be ended?

>-next step , destoying it

AND SO KEK WILLS IT

It's gotta be recorded with shadilay in the background then we spread it all over 9fag to humiliate them

how us that gonna humiliate anyone

yay let's generate more attention so more normalfags come and shit Sup Forums even more
9gag isn't Shia, people will pay attention to it
retards

>people will pay attention to it

lol what are they gonna do? The last time they tried something they only took out the main page. Non of the boards were affected

They're probably proud of it idk
They might try and raid us also
>not saying it was reddit

mfw we find this thing in ten fucking minutes and then have top spend the next 8 days convincing some lazy ass Spaniard to finally do something about it....

Someone should sculpt happy merchant and Hitler dindu nuffin

Don't destroy it - carve a happy merchant and a Pepe on the reverse side or something. Don't destroy good things, or at least harmless things that people put effort into.

Well they should be proud of it, someone thought it up, and together they made it happen. That took money and effort.

Do you honestly expect some autists to go rent heavy machinery and dig this up? This plan was doomed to begin with. Especially with spics on call.

Lazy fucks

this
cover it with merchants and swastikas
(and a few hanging nogs, just for fun)

>good thing
>the worst dead memes carved into stone that our descendants might dig up in thousands of years and think we are all total faggots because of 9gag.

No

But it's shit
Hol up are you 9gag

someone should take some explosives and make an ISIS style video with drones and a nasheed playing in the background as they blow this faggotry the fuck up

that location seems a bit off, even if not by much.

area changed a bit from since google earthmade pictures there, but i believe the similarities are too uncanny to be coincidence

this

Fuck. Not even close for me

shit all we need is a spic construction company with machina dirt movers and jackhammers

na, strap some dynamite on that shit in the middle of the night and get the fuck out of there.

FUCKING LAZY SPANISH NIGGERS DO IT
REEEEEEEEEE

Inshallah

We need forocarros for this, other options could be mediavida or eol, Sup Forums isn't popular in Spain

shit like this happens and then lefties whine about the british museum being filled with wog relics

Where the fuck would 9Gag get the money for 24 ton rock carved by an artist? That's before we even consider them transporting and burying it
All these pics look fake as fuck. This is a set up.

i dont know. 9gag is quite popular, and you dont really need a first class artist, just someone who can carve the rock. they didnt even bother to to smoothen the top and just let it like it broke off. i dont think that it would be that expensive

Your image is missing communism.

Yall are fucking nuts.

>tfw its your moms school photo

can you faggots bump my int thread so spanish niggers that aren't lazy can see it

She has the communist smile.

THIS. Gib invi.