So Christians and Jews worship the same God?

So Christians and Jews worship the same God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=IjvYTPQ25-4
youtube.com/watch?v=y122X1kcnjE
kiwifarms.net/threads/smiley-and-fringechan.4428/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also the shitskin subhuman Islam insects

no youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

yes but no

The jews had God murdered, what does that tell you?

Christians are the slaves of the jews

God was murdered? Holy shit did the Universe collapse?
Oh

wait

no

No. The Talmud claims that Christ is in a pot of boiling semen and feces in hell.

They worship Satan.

everyone worships the same god, they just call it different things and get violently confused for all eternity

Sure why not

Jews are secretly Satanist, they are the Edomite Synagogue of Satan, it's a misconception that Jews follow the laws of the 5 books of Moses, their highest religious authority is actually the Babylonian Talmud, not the Old Testament.

Part yes, part no. Both Jews and Christians worship God the Father, but Jews don't believe Jesus was God, Christians do. Christians believe Jesus was the first coming of Christ, Jews still are waiting for the first coming.

No.
>Adversus Judaeos
>St. John Chrysostom, 349-407AD

>Chapter 3
>(2) But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?

>(3) If, then, the Jews fail to know the Father, if they crucified the Son, if they thrust off the help of the Spirit, who should not make bold to declare plainly that the synagogue is a dwelling of demons? God is not worshipped there. Heaven forbid! From now on it remains a place of idolatry. But still some people pay it honor as a holy place.

>Adversus Judaeos
>Against the Jews
>tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

No, kikes worship Satan.

Not for thousands of years, no.

John 5
For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.

For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

In the end, yes. Some will. Some small remnant. And then from that remnant, billions.

t. kike slave

So, you choose to believe that God holds the universe together, but mock the sacrifice God made on your behalf.

What could possibly go wrong.

And mudslides.

Nah, Jesus claimed to be the mortal form of Horus. The Jews didn't even believe in Horus.

Who is the slave of kikes? Anti-christian fedoras and LARPagans, yes.

Show me in the bible where Jesus claimed to be the mortal form of Horus.

Protip: You're fucking delusional.

The Devil is based on the Jew. Notice how old depictions of the Devil all resemble the Jew. And how the Devil tempted Christ with wealth and all the world's pleasures if only he'd kneel and obey. As the Jew does.

Go back to muh Venus Project, new age nigger.

Meh, just compare the two religions they're basically identical. Besides I watched a documentary a while back explaining what happened in Jesus' missing years. Apparently he got involved with some desert cult. Doesn't seem like coincidence to me.

He gets his theology from Zeitgeist

How the fuck did they ask people's religion while voting you stupid faggot? It's a (((Harvard))) study.

Slaves are so dumb.

>So, you choose to believe that God holds the universe together, but mock the sacrifice God made on your behalf.
God was sacrificed? Holy shit did it create a black hole?

oh

wait

no

blasphemous kike was never the Logos

Lucifer is the true redpill. He represents the ultimate rebellion against (((jehovah))).
youtube.com/watch?v=IjvYTPQ25-4

>The Devil is based on the Jew.
no
Should I bother posting Loki?

>I watched a documentary

Yes they do.
Jesus promoted the Ten Commandments, which were given to Moses by YHWH.
Jesus said he came only for the sheep from Israel, and YHWH is the God of the Israelites.
If Christians claim they do not worship the God of the Jews, (YHWH), then there would be no reason to follow the Ten Commandments, which is why they are fucking retarded.

If you actually want to know the difference listen to this lecture by Dr. Raphael Johnson on the difference between the modern Talmudist's and the actual old testament prophets who worshiped God.

Fuck off demiurge lover.

>i fucking love science, dude lmao
>fuck christians
>smoke weed, never breed

Annnd here that link is.

youtube.com/watch?v=y122X1kcnjE

No. The jews are slaves to the cosmic tyrant, the one they call YHVH. The christians worship the true son of god, the god of mercy, the star showing us the path to salvation

Go back to the grave with your dead heresy.

Don't be stupid.
The Jews held the true religion until the Son of God came and fulfilled the Hebrew religion.

"He came unto his own, and his own received him not." - [John 1:11]

"[22] Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father, and the Son. [23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father. He that confesseth the Son, hath the Father also." [1 John 2:-21-22]

Obviously, if you do not worship the Son, you do not have the Father, thus, Jews do not worship the true God.

>the star showing us the path to salvation
aka Lucifer

They all believe in the (((linear-progressive universe))) instead of the cyclical one

Nice try. You can't stop us faggot. Here's your (((You))).

>muh emotional response
>muh accusations
You sure learned from the Jews, kike slave.

Kishna was the son of Vishnu who is the creator. God is a German word for Godin - Odin.

I don't have to stop you. You already don't breed. Self-solving problem, lad.

>tfw you're damned to live your life over and over for all eternity

>aka Lucifer
Lucifer is far from evil, if you read carefully the Genesis you see the snake is the one setting the human free from the master-slave relationship between JHVH and our progenitors.
The snake, lucifer, phosphoros.. is the enemy of YHVH aka demiurgos!

Jordan Maxwell wants his memes back.

YHWH is God. It refers to the Father, who is God, along with the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The Father sent his Son to suffer on the cross and offer the gift of salvation to humanity. Along with the Holy Spirit, who watches over the church, they are God.

The jews are wrong because they do not accept Jesus as messiah, and the muslims are wrong because they have a completely false idea about God and His nature.

Technically, yes. However, after God saw the degeneracy the Jews still displayed by arguing their way around His divine laws, He sent Jesus down to earth to save the Jews from their degenerate ways. The Jews rejected Jesus, and therefore God. They just pretend to follow God, but instead just follow the teachings convenient to them.

>No. The jews are slaves to the cosmic tyrant, the one they call YHVH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

You weird chan Christians don't even know you're own kike religions

YAH = Yashua = (greek) Jesus
aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

fucking losers

Have fun worshiping a kike god. Stay bluepilled.

I agree

2006 wants its memes back. Christcucks are as creative as SJWs. Same mentality of the kike slave.

this

It's like a Reddit gathering of the most fucktarded fedoras.

He's not a Christian, moron, he's a heretic Gnostic fedora just like you.

Lucifer begins as a tiny snake in the garden in Genesis and ends in the Red Dragon in Revelations, and is still defeated.

Get a real God.

Based slav gets it.

Ah, hello Smiley. How's that reclaim on your boards going?

>Technically, yes. However, after God saw the degeneracy the Jews still displayed by arguing their way around His divine laws, He sent Jesus down to earth to save the Jews from their degenerate ways. The Jews rejected Jesus, and therefore God. They just pretend to follow God, but instead just follow the teachings convenient to them.
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jews

are

so

special

>Christianity

YHVH is the enemy of man.

kiwifarms.net/threads/smiley-and-fringechan.4428/

These wannabe gnostics speak like they're teenagers home from school.

>It refers to the Father
Wrong. Jesus refers to father with different names.

..and you are wrong because you're mixing the cosmic tyrant and the true Godhead.
Simply read the old testament and you can see YHVH orders the jews to genocide other nations, is jealous, changes his mind, punishes his own people too far, selfish.. this is not the ultimate God, this is merely a god. A semi god - a demiurge

>He's not a Christian
>not a real Catholic
>not a real Orthodoxy
>not a real King James word of god
>not a real believer in David Koresh
Yeah, you guys are really going to bring us all together.

Holy shit, now that's dedication

Go back to jewtube.

You are all such retards.

I share this board with retards.

Meh, keep talking out of your ass.

Guess what's missing out of Jesus' missing years?

EVERYTHING

>cant refute it
>posts ridiculous strawman from 8 years ago
hmmmmmm

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Even calls it a "documentary" Some people.....

>there is no such thing as doctrine
>the bible doesn't exist
>heretics weren't literally burned at the stake
wew, fedoras don't even try any more.

>Lucifer begins as a tiny snake in the garden in Genesis
Yes. It also sets the first couple FREE, it gives them the experience of gnosis - it offers Eve the fruit form the forbidden tree, the tree from which YHVH jealously forbids the human to eat.

The snake is Thoth, the beginner of knowledge, it's the scientific principle, it's the discovery, the knowing of the reality.

Yes, it did. The sun went dark, the moon went dark, the earth shook, and the entire universe shuddered.

The centurion on duty was convinced by what he saw that they had crucified the Son of God.

The Son was crucified and died. Not the Father, and not the Spirit.

And no, they are not three gods.

Jesus is lucifer, lucifer was misattributed to the devil

A literal kike.

Scripture speaks of these idiots clearly:

"Ever learning, and never attaining to the knowledge of the truth."
[2 Timothy 3:7]

"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction."
[2 Peter 3:16]

>sets them free
>Adam and Eve then experience death
>Eve plagued with the pains of childbirth
>they bring sin into the world
>BUT WE'RE FREE, RIGHT GUYS?!

Where did you even get the idea that I am an atheist?

Which bible user?
Because King James isn't what your pedo Commie Pope reads.
>heretics
Yeah we know you killed your own people,faith, history, like Communists user.
>doctrine
indoctrination is the core of self slavery, user. I believe in your doctrine. It's great for getting people to obey stupid Jewish laws.

What chan is this?

You must be retarded to join the losing side in a war that's already over and in which the losers are burned for eternity.

worship is satanic

The snake basically gave them freewill. Whereas Jehovah only offered slavery and servitude. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are the ultimate forms of spiritual cuckoldry. Political redpills follow spiritual redpills, not the other way around as many believe.

Fedoras are all the same, whether they be gnostics, new agers, larpagans, or satanists. They are anti-Christian and know absolutely nothing, but shout from the rooftops about their ignorance as if it is truth. Jump off the roof, my lad.

I was leaning more towards

Psalm 14:1
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good.

>all these curses
It's in the nature of the false demigod to be jealous of the man who now has the experience of gnosis.

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
Genesis 3:22

>bring sin
It's the burden of knowledge. The more you know - the more you suffer, it's inevitable.

Don't play stupid, user. You could have claimed ignorance 2 years ago, but not anymore.

you're a fucking moron

>King James
Retranslation of the Catholic Douay-Rheims with 28,000 translation errors in first edition, 2,000 remaining in current. Alters the Greek word "metanoia" to simply mean repent instead of penance because...it's too Catholic.
Yawn.

Not an argument :^)

Jew, Christian, Muslim
The Abrahamic Trilogy

THIS
H
I
S

>the entire universe shuddered
If you didn't hate reality so much you would realize how fucked up that would be. It would be like a kindled fire being shaken, the entire world and galaxy would be set off course and destroyed. You're fucking mentally ill, kiddo.
>the son of crucified
The kike was an evil piece of shit who put his face on the Creator so that they would have someone like Cesar (a son of Jupiter) to fight against. He believed the Pharisees image-less deity was killing his people.

>the Spirit not crucified.
So the little kike escaped his big moment then, huh? Faked it like a typical Jew.

Thoth isn't the Shiney one or serpant. He's like a bird or something. It's not ALL Egyptian, user.

Jew:
>Current Jewish religion
>founded after 70AD
>younger than Christianity

Mahometan:
>Christian heresy founded in 7th century AD.

C'mon kiddo, pick up a history book.

God is an idea. Jews believe in a certain idea. Christians believe in that same idea but modified. Religion guides people through. It just gives them morals to live by.

You were not meant to live by your knowledge of good and evil.

Your entire life, living by your knowledge of good and evil, have you become like God?

Can you create your own universe?

Can you produce signs and wonders in the heavens, and miracles on earth?

No?

Then maybe stop listening to the Father of Lies, who put this bullshit into your head.

satan did not set Adam and Eve free; he lied to them, stole the earth from them, and killed them.

Oh, God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe said, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God said, "No" Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want, Abe, but
The next time you see me comin', you better run"
Well, Abe said, "Where d'you want this killin' done?"
God said, "Out on Highway 61"

If Adam and Eve didn't have free will, they wouldn't have been able to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, genius.

Gnostics, so infantile. No wonder every gnostic sect dies out.

Fedora, kike, mudslime: the anti-Christian anti-civilization parasitic trifecta.

You're the mental one, going against the Almighty.

That rebellion already played out in heaven. Your devil lost.