Is there any big name celebrity who is genuinely redpilled? Can you think of anyone?

Is there any big name celebrity who is genuinely redpilled? Can you think of anyone?

Maybe some of them are super conservative but hide it for career reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realjameswoods
youtube.com/watch?v=PHmkSCMXJBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mel Gibson used to be, dunno if they lobomotized him since though.

vince vaughn
mel gibson certainly
I'm not sure about genuinely redpilled but plenty of others have come out against the suffocating liberal Hollywood atmosphere

Sylvester Stallone was going to be in charge of the national endowment for the arts but he turned it down he's pretty conservative.

2bh if I was a celebrity I would probably hide it to survive in the business but wouldn't resist making subtle "nods" to the right people, like posting some weird meme or doing some newly invented "racist" gesture, and if anyone called me out on it I'd just play dumb and be like haha I didn't mean it that way, you're reading too much into it

any women maybe? (i'm not taking about political pundits or anything like that ofc)

cool

she can sit on my face

Women in general from hollywood vote left.

it's hard to tell, really

I don't waste my time with celebrity idolatry, most of those raping niggers don't even have real musical skills or talents such as taking years to master the guitar or drums, they just rap about ass and their new cars and use autotune for lack of ability to sing, a real despicable mongrel degenerate lot, older pop was better like Smashmouth.

Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin

You rang?

yeah, i guess i'm just looking for those rare unicorns

they have a lot of influence though, i bet taylor swift could red pill an entire generation of kids if she wanted to

Russel Crowe is redpilled but kinda convinces himself he's a leftist. Had an interesting talk with him while he was on a promo tour for his movie, the Water Diviner.

He's like a natsoc that doesn't know on which foot to dance and sometimes accidentally goes left and looks awkward doing it.

Elijah Wood is redpilled on the pedophilia in Hollywood is the first off the top of my head.

Also, Pewdiepie could be considered a celeb by now. he has been thoroughly red pilled.

That's a good meme but where are the proofs

Jon Voight

This, Frodo has openly called out Hollywood pedophilia, no way in hell is he not redpilled on kikes

idk, he seems like kind of a normie to me, the thing is that he's just honest, and simply speaking your mind freely is enough to be controversial these days, libtards don't want to deal with the reality of what's going on in people's minds

Is nobody gonna mention this guy ? Truly a shit thread

>twitter.com/realjameswoods

I live in in LA and run in some of the same circles as TayTay. It's well known that she is way more right than left, but doesn't hate gays or minorities. I've made the argument that she is a new generation of conservative. She's not beholden to old social norms but understands some of the good that exists on the right and that corruption is plaguing the left and that there will be a societal purge at some point if it's not already happening.

>Her family are well known conservatives.
>in before no I have not fucked her
>she smells really good.

based Tom Selleck with the NRA

pic related

stallone is vehemently antigun he can fuck off

James Woods

Kurt Russell is a lolbertarian but he's spoken out plenty of times about the liberal bullshit in Hollywood.

I'm curious to see if she'd like the opportunity to date me, care to set something up?

those are some pretty bold claims my man

post proofs or stfu 2bh

also didn't she burn coal on at least one occasion? or maybe that was somebody else, i don't remember

Literally who cares about celebrities? They're completely out of touch with the average American and their job is to pretend to do things. Why would you take an actors opinion seriously?

Jew Adam Sandler is a Republican.

oops, meant to quote you.

and to OP, pic related is my favorite redpilled celebrity

He's good but licks Israels arse

god dammit forgot to quote my own. Just fuck my shit up, I'm no longer interested in dating her. Pic related is also known to be redpilled

Billy Zane is kept out of many roles because of the things he learned while making The Believer.

>Why would you take an actors opinion seriously?
no one here does but you'd be surprised how many people out in the world do. people are fucking dumb and easily influenced, and we have to coexist with them, that's why i think it's worth talking about

Well...I'm thinking of a way to verify.

i wonder if tay wants a male sex slave she can torture and do anything to.

Who gives a shit, but here you go

Ted nugget has called out the kike jews on gun control but then took it back

Definitely not Conan Obrien

:D :DDD

>It's been an entire year since Hogan won the lawsuit against Gawker

That was a fun day.

Not really big name, but Adam Baldwin, who makes the liberals that loved him in Firefly cry the biggest bitch tears you can imagine.

Mel Gibson

the only reason taylor switf is good, is beause she is not black and a singer......black music should be suppressed.....latin tooo.......whites should be most singers........

Tay Tay is my waifu

I LOL'd so hard when that happened. You have no idea how happy it made me to see Gawker go bankrupt

THEY LIED TO YOU!

I've always known that if we ever met, she would fall in love with me

>i wonder if tay wants a male sex slave she can torture and do anything to.

the credit should go to peter thiel desu, he wouldn't have done it without his support

youtube.com/watch?v=PHmkSCMXJBM

River Phoenix was their first prominent victim brought to light

sadly, coco's staff of jews write his material and tell him what to say. he's not much but a shell of what was a bright star.

Mel Gibson

But I would wager that most of them are
A. Completely Redpilled
B. Too scared to do anything
C. Too jewish to WANT to do anything

Sean Connery on two occasions has stated it is ok to hit a woman in any circumstance you would hit a man. Once was on a Barbara Walters interview.

>oriley, milo fired. who's next?!
u idiot dont help op

they're all being blackmailed into doing the jews bidding, it's hard to renounce or trust any of them seeing as most of them use characters in public

Dave Chappelle

please, she ain't that pure.

They all are. They are the ones pushing the blue pill.
They know everything about the red pill.

Paul Walker

>please, she ain't that pure.

>replying to armenian subhuman that uses trip

>if she wanted to

Just like any celebrity with a young following, but the thing is that she won't and she's a literal shill. She was a nobody who hit superstar status after her rich old grandfather literally paid to make it so. How did she further her "career"? By calling out "old, rich white men" who are "members of the patriarchy" that "oppress women" and blabs on about the non-existent pay gap. She's a total cunt and a walking petri dish.

They can't really do anything about Mel because no matter what film or movie he's in it always makes a massive amount of profit and that's more important to (((them))). I guarantee if he wrote or directed pure schlock they would have bankrupt him a long time ago and had him begging for nickels. You know what people get rid of people who make them money? No one and especially not Jews.

I wish he were still funny.

> Alec Baldwin
Kek oh hell no he's not
You're thinking of Adam Baldwin

melvin gibson and karl pilkington

Any example of him being particularly redpilled?

>I've made the argument that she is a new generation of conservative

That doesn't sound like a new generation, it sounds like the exact same RINOs that are stabbing trump in the back every time he tries to get anything done

not her

carl pilkington is 100% redpilled

Pewdiepie I'm certain, he did the merchant hand-wringing motion in a recent video, but I'm think Sup Forumss already done a good share of threads about him

he's also a blithering idiot

>making the jews out to be exactly who they are
>they even posed for a photo
dirty kikes

The better question is, which celebrity is redpilled on the EJ (eternal jew)?

>armenians are not subhuman

Only idiots think he's an idiot.

Look at those scabby knees. That's what I like to see in a woman. About half of the great things that a woman can do are on her knees.

Boxer Tyson Fury:

In May 2016 the Fury team released a training camp update video which included Fury voicing opposition to transgenderism and also to bestiality and rape but suggested they might eventually be legalised, due to the increasing number of formerly taboo practises becoming accepted, and saying: "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all."

What's the matter, Ivanbro?

We all know that already Ivan, but who else could be?

kek

>Look at those scabby knees. That's what I like to see in a woman. About half of the great things that a woman can do are on her knees.
why are jews always so filthy and foul?

$100 on B.
They'll probably get fucked up the ass fiscally for saying anything mildly conservative. Heck even Mark Wahlberg got minor flack for just saying that actors shouldn't use their positions as soapboxes. It's the same reason why Hollywood CP rings don't get exposed, there's too much money and power.

They are scum and corrupt societies they dwell in? Moreover, anyone who is not an European is a subhuman.
Eric Clapton, Alice Cooper, Michael Jackson

i'm just saying if she wants to pee on someone i'm game, that's all. it would be an honor.

Chill, I don't like shitskins either. Kek
>Michael Jackson
Oh yes, forgot about that one
>Eric Clapton, Alice Cooper
No shit?

>i'm just saying if she wants to pee on someone i'm game, that's all. it would be an honor.

>it would be an honor.
Even if she freed us of the eternal jew, that's just beta.

yeah i bet there's some sick shit going on behind the scenes

say you want to talk about some "sensitive" matter publicly, next thing you know they get you drugged, take you to some secret mansion in the woods, photograph you with your dick out in the company of some underage prostitutes, then threaten to leak the images on the internet

xD

does taylor swift poop?

Elijah Wood

she's more likely to have him shot in the head than even glance upon him