Where will be the white ethnostate after the collapse of the West ?

I'm personnaly blackpilled about the destiny of the West, there will be no reckoning with the jews, no day of the rope, no Reconquista, no collapse, no nothing, people are too comfy in their escapism (which will grow stronger thanks to technology like VR).

USA has a of majority non-white births, it will be the same in France by 2024, UK and Sweden are pretty much in the same spot, Germany/Austria/Netherlands will follow few years after and then it will be the turn of Spain and Italy, the other countries around will be contaminated and influenced to adopt the same suicidal policies because they just aren't strong enough to resist it.

These 1000 years old countries are done, the people there will be put in minority then replaced like Kalergi wanted it, some monument and art will be conserved, the way of life on the other hand will vanish and they will slowly fade, only remembered by historians and hobbyists.

Now my question is: will there be a sanctuary white ethnostate when western Europe and USA will collapse into brazilification by 2040/50 ?
If yes where does Sup Forums think will it be ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU
truecascadia.com/
express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
discord.gg/PqXak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some empty or underpopulated space in Canada or the US would be perfect for settlement.

australia. its far enough away from niggers and muslims.

Cascadia

Whites are the West, so I believe we wont collapse, it is JOGs that will collapse.

Most of the american coast is already heavily non white (outside of Alaska) and I don't think that a landlocked state has much chance to survive alone.
I unironically think Canadian west coast would be fitter for that.

it already exists its called new swabia

desu we need to create Rapture

Right here, bro.

I did not think about Australia indeed.
I have no clue about the demographic reality of the place though, especially the southern part.

If we can remove native population, where would be the best place in the world for us whites to reside

Outside of the highly unlikely formation of this country Russia is 80% white and receding.
Also I don't think they would want anglo-saxons in.

Iceland. It's pretty white already, but it must be bolstered.

everyone forgets this, but basically once white people stop feeding all the dindu's most dindus will starve to death, simply put, 5-6 years after whitey leaves all the dindus are gonna be eating each other, so it really doesn't matter where we put our little patch down, as long as there are still niggers around to spoil it they will some how find us, and try to spoil it. I ain't even mad, I just see them as parasites.

>blackpilled

Nope. Whites will manage, we are 1500 years overdue an ice age.

The United States and Europe are about to collapse. The NWO have been working tirelessly for the last 50 years to destroy social cohesion (culture, gender, ethnicity, family, community) and we're now reaching the final culmination of that process. The elites wanted to weaken us with mass immigration so we stood no chance of fighting back against their tyranny. The next phase of their plan is to establish a tyrannical police state and to implement Agenda 21, which will be a dystopian nightmare unparalleled in human history. Prepare yourself accordingly.

I went into Island, it's a cold volcanic rock with no tree nor fields, they are already at max capacity when it comes to sustainibility.
Only good thing is that energy is basically free.

This is the philosophy which governs our elites: youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU

Mars.

Wrong, fishing, ranching, and it has tons of agricultural land

>France, Italy and Spain
>White

You have to make a choice here user

>tons of agricultural land
Wrong.
Let alone the climate is not fitted for that either, too cold and too few light.
It still remain a little Island too, it's the 1/3 of Italy or 1/6 of Texas for scale, you can fit 20 millions people there at best, which is fuck all.

Go away with your divide and conquer, mongol, it's a serious discussion.

>Prepare yourself accordingly.
How?

Iceland is 40k sq miles, Paris is 40sq miles Paris is 2 million pop
If iceland was populated as densely as Paris it would have 1,000 times Paris population, 2 billion.

Somewhere there is a white scientist working on a bioweapon that will affect only non whites.

White people just need to bring back slavery, it was too protect us. Same with Jim Crow. We're the strongest race, genetically.

montana probably.

We go Iceland, we are seperated and protected from all forces, we form the communities, we have 50 kids each, they do so as well, we populate it as much that as a default our collective power is not challenged by the power that exists passively, that's it.

>will there be a sanctuary white ethnostate when western Europe and USA will collapse into brazilification by 2040/50 ?
If yes where does Sup Forums think will it be ?

Yes.

truecascadia.com/

Come home white man.

Power through children

>come to a small island that isn't arable with 300,000 people

Correct, it is arable all of it.

Only 1% of the total land area is under arable cultivation, confined almost exclusively to the peripheral lowland areas of the country.

Mexico

Only 1% is used that's not the total arable land

American Pacific Northwest is the answer. Come home, White man.

There is no reason why the entire 40kis not arable

The enthno state exists in Eastern Washington and Oregon and northern Idaho

We just need more whites to come here to prop it up

>arable
Are you sure you got the definition of that word straight? In context it seems you think it means "unused". That's not quite it, good luck growing potatoes on a glacial ice sheet or a highly active volcano.

"Glacial"
"Iceland"

Iceland city
No niggers

You assume financial stability.

all of the americas will be a white ethnostate once the americans manifest destiny. europe will be as well when they remove nonwhites

We can reclaim the USA only through humongous white birth rates.

RUSSIA.

Greenland, which will be cleared of ice by then.

If we had 900 million whites blacks would be 4% population if 1.8 billion then blacks 2% etc..
We have 150 million breedable whites with 75 million couples had 10 children that's 900 million whites born

Paris is fed by the entire country (which is 4 times the size of Iceland) in one of the most fertile and temperate land in the world (you know why France dominated the majority of the Middle Age in Europe and was the most populated country until 1850 ? Because french were better fed than the rest of the continent).

You clearly never went to Iceland, I did it looked like this on hundreds of kilometer.

Latin america and mexico, but first we have to destroy brazil

Ha, you wish, fuck off with white Kyoto nite of over population and global warming

You're looking at the new Panama Canal in 10-20 years once global warming scorches the equator and makes the arctic a temperate paradise.
Whites only

I'll need a bit of cleansing first nut the Southern Cone is the natural home of the non cucked white man.

Noone outside of the upper class has the ressources to educate and provide for 10 children in a technologicaly advanced society, hell the middle class already struggles with 2 and the lower class which does more just produce white trash.

Also, see that crater north of Alaska?
Here be aliens.

Australia is the only first world white country with sensible immigration laws

10 children cost very little, just need food.

That's amazing, too bad it isn't and won't ever become reality

montreich on this map

Eastern Europe.

Western Europe keeps getting overrun & taken over by Arabs & Africans.

It's a cycle that keeps repeating to a point where Western Europeans have a "Cuck" gene in them.

Northern parts of the US might also still have high white populations.

>Ordo Ab Chao
Order From Chaos

who even are we anymore? These things, they fit together, they go together, they are adjacent pieces of the puzzle.

I do not want to see the big picture, and yet I cannot stop putting it together.

We'll take South Africa

Will Eastern Europe reclaim the white man's land, however?

I think they will.

I don't get why you guys are so worried that the Jews, who marry outside their race at such a high rate that the Orthodox Jews call it a second holocaust, are plotting to cause the extinction of the white race. If that's their plan, their doing a pretty shitty job since it's affecting them more than us. Every single Jew I know is dating outside their race.

New England is still 90% white. More extreme climate than Europe, tho. But more sunlight too

1 acre arable land = 56 bushels of wheat 1 bushel of wheat = 60 pounds, 3 pounds of bread is 3k calories

I dont think white people are disappearing, we are just getting out of a prosperous and tumultuous age.

We are actually whitening more than the other way around. However demographic realities will kick in sure in the next centuries.

I dont know where whites will eventually find themselves in this strange world, but with the new tech around the corner predictions are really hard.

I would say white peoples awesomeness will eventually kick in and quickly and efficiently take everything back, as it did many times in History.

Thats what we need to understand WE were always the minority group with our crazy Goverments like Republics and strange shit like Magna Cartas.

I really think this needs to be emphasized.
Europeans have always been a global minority.
Even pre-Christian Romans often recommended later marriage as a display of patience and chastity while in other cultures women typically produced their first baby at 14 or 15. In the 17th century, advances in medicine and hygiene resulted in increasing European populations.

Other nations are now catching up.

We will still be around, we have to become the Jew.

3,360 pounds of wheat

We can always just build extra islands

= 3.6 million calories

I'm saving up to buy a large property in Pennsylvania to build Fachwerk structures on. I guess some Germans and Alsatians or something can some and larp with me, I don't really care about an ethnostate though. We can bro it up on the weekends and drink beer while meticulously measuring joints and laying bricks

/3000 calories a day = 1,232 days of calories

=3.3 people per yield.

The Canadian province of Alberta with sea access through Northwest Territories and Northwestern British Columbia. Global warming, if it's real, should help with melting the ice in the Arctic ocean

Think again:
express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
Remember, Russia did similar things centuries ago and encouraged migration of other Europeans.
>see: Volga Germans

The only way to actually establish anything out of anarchy is to be educated enough that you can rally people to your cause.

The way that takes shape now is through self-improvement and forming exclusive social circles of self-improvement.

discord.gg/PqXak

Kamchatka in Russia. Actually, pretty much anywhere in eastern Russia. There's a LOT of space. I remember seeing an article where Putin is supposedly inviting white Westerners to move to Russia.

The population of Estonia is apparently 99% blue eyed whites, can't beat that.

You want to BE Volga Germans? There's a reason most left you know

The goal is to eventually invoke our rights of self-determination, call a referendum and create a country there.

The corn belt

Just buy an acre arable land and you are set, save up.

I can't speak for the other countries, but don't underestimate the proletariats over here. When people have had enough of this shit, we will rise and we will win.

Because jews don't reason in purity ("jew" isn't even an homogeneous ethnicity), they reason in selectivity.
When jews marry goyims (best example is Trump children), they do it with the best while culturally incorporating them to their tribe, they practice eugenism at their profit while pushing dysgenism on the whites.

Kalergi basically predicted that the future leaders of the West would be the fusion of european aristocracy and jews:
>The highest requirement demands that aristocracy coincides with nobility, and leadership coincides with a model: that leadership falls to the perfect man. From the mass of European humanity, two quality races stand out: blood aristocracy and Jewry.
>Separated from each other, they both hold firmly to the belief in their higher mission, of their better blood, to human differences in rank.
>In these two heterogeneous and preferred breeds lies the core of future European nobility: aristocracy in the feudal blood, as far as he did not let himself be corrupted by capital or the court, and aristocracy in the Jewish brain.
>As a guarantee of a better future there remains a small, residual, morally upstanding, rustic aristocracy and a small battle group of revolutionary intelligentsia.

USA has enough land for 6.4 acres per person if 300 million

>Britain
>Ever having a successful revolution
Lad...

Magma carts

So sweet tears.

Everywhere where its cold, niggers cant handle winters

>Europeans have always been a global minority.
False, Euros were about 40% of the world population until WW2

if a multiethnic state collapses it'll look like the balkan wars or post-invasion iraq. there'll be a lot of bloodshed while various groups consolidate their territory and purge outsiders. eventually it will stabilize into cohesive ethnically homogeneous territories that fight over borders.

remember that modern europe was birthed out of processes set in motion by the collapse of the roman empire. the total disappearance of white people is unlikely so much as their reduction to stronghold regions. also remember that this mimics the situation of spanish christians immediately prior to the reconquista. total chaos in non-white areas make them ripe for invasion.

>Everywhere where its cold, niggers cant handle winters

They can, in Finland :^)

This thing again?

You can get a reservation out of our infinite benevolence if you ask nicely.

Minority = not majority
60% > 40%
Poortugal.

The few remaining whites will basically live like Jews or gypsies at that point. Just rootless nomads. White flight forever.

lets colonise japan finally

It sounds like you're finally ready to take the Vargpill user

Australia will be Chinese within a few decades. They already are buying up all the land and moving their guys in. Western Canada will be Chinese too.