Is this true? Is the secret to the US army's strength actually its diversity?

Is this true? Is the secret to the US army's strength actually its diversity?

Nope. It's the money we put into having the best tech and most tonnage of all militaries. .

>men and women
I didn't know Pocahontas was transphobic

Iran and China fear our trannies and 5'3" spics most of all.

I would have thought it was training, equipment, or the hearts of our soldiers. My bad.

nah it's drones probably

and drones are all the same gender: drone

Sure, its diversity!

They can kill with tanks, planes, helicopters, all different types of bombs, all types of guns...

Plenty of diversity! I'm sure that's what she meant...

The secret to the US army's strength is the gusn

Cannon fodder is needed for wave style attacks.
Diversity could be your greatest strength

>men & women
>not recognizing all 76 genders
wew lad, she is such a bigot and transphobic bitch

At least the spics are harder to shoot

lying squaw wannabe piece of shit. diversity is a moral comforter, it doesn't have any actual practical application

No. It's technology. And superior firepower. And having the largest navy.
>Niggers are the worst soldiers

Weakest Link in the chain...
Let me know when the body bags are filled at the same rate so I can laugh.

No nigs wash laundry and purify water. SOF is 90% white 8% hispanic 1% asian .75% Native American and .25% black

Yes, US army stand strong with diversity, they have dozens types of planes, tanks, apc, carriers, missiles, you name it they have 20 types of it, the most diverse army in the world.

>diversity

No, it's the hard work people put in. In the navy, if you can't make it in an "A" school, you go the fleet undesignated. It sucks, you do the worst work possible with the worst schedule possible. The undesignated often become boatswain's mates because of how hard it is to re-rate.

No. Women are worse in pretty much every position in the army that's not a desk job.

The secret to our strength is cuckoldry

Yes. Women are just as strong and capable as men. Especially in regions of the world where "force projection" is not required or counter-productive, like the middle east. A67FC880

Yep. It's Airmen marching in California wearing high heels during the annual "Don't Rape Anybody" day in the air force and all the other services equivalents that make us the strongest military on the planet.

>you don't want to be seen as intolerant now do you, goyim?

>women
>army
HAHAHA, fuck.

>Airmen marching in California wearing high heels

Citation, please.

>leaf
>"we"