Female politician

>female politician
>literally failed up her entire career
>No one in the show has faith in her as a female politician
>SHE doesn't even have faith in other female politicians
>Entire show is her or her equally inept team causing a scandal then trying to unsuccessfully avoid it
>Ex-Husband is a crooked sex addict
>did the Hillary email scandal BEFORE the Hillary email scandal
>every politician is a corrupt globalist

This is /ourcomedy/ Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myxMEwyilqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elaine!

It is a funny show. She's a train wreck every week. Like The Office for politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=myxMEwyilqo

Sup Forums is always crying that we can't win the culture war but backing shows like this is how you do it.

>Like The Office for politics.
I can see this, but I also feel like that's selling the commentary of the show a bit short

I'd rather more Thick of It

Thick of It was brilliant. I miss Malcolm.

i enjoy this show after a long week of work and travel

i like it

It's hilarious because I know that the actress strongly supports Hillary but she may or may not be aware of the fact that her character's completely dicked up team and leadership style very much mirror Hill Dog and not in a flattering way

that is one seductive jewess
looks amazing for her age

>I know that the actress strongly supports Hillary

>had to look this up
>pic related
Ok this makes it even better. We have to co-opt this show now.

On a side note, how are liberals entirely unaware they're doing a satire of their selves?

It hasn't occurred to anyone that maybe she is lying? After all, you can't NOT be a Hilldawg fan in Hollywood and still have a career....at best you can say nothing, but with a show like this she would HAVE to say she likes Hillary or she'd go down fast. You know, to make up for the content, denial would be necessary.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus is from one of the richest and most powerful families in the world. Look it up. She's so fucking rich she never even needed a career. Yet it's pretty clear that even if she got an engineered break at some point, she's validated it with consistent effort and hard work, as well as actual talent. I don't mind her at all. She's Jewish but I wonder how redpilled her family is. I think this show has an underlying message and she's well aware of it.

>I think this show has an underlying message and she's well aware of it.
This

The show just screams "Hillary and by extention, all of DC is a FUCK UP" at every possible corner. There is nothing to take away from this show that would leave you feeling good about any politician

also she is of course friends w/Seinfeld, who is at worst a centrist type--he's never stumped for liberals, and has made some pretty crusty remarks in recent years about how sjws have ruined comedy and he won't play colleges anymore because he will not do politically correct humor. Also, the email thing--her family is practically illuminati so she may well have known about Hillary's excesses before the rest of us. Pretty funny if true.

>Also, the email thing--her family is practically illuminati so she may well have known about Hillary's excesses before the rest of us.
Yeah, that whole plot played out like real life did, it was spooky

This series was SUPPOSED to be yet another dig at Palin, but the lead doesn't resemble Palin at all.

this show cost hillary clinton probably 100k votes

>based on hillary
>hates the public
>sucks at everything
>shows us how bad a hillary presidency would be

yeah, agree--smells like more diversion lol

The show was meant to wean people into the inevitability of a Hillary Clinton presidency. Utterly failed too, like pottery

>dig at Palin
>Meyer is a democrat with the exact same family dynamics as the Clintons
>shows us how bad a hillary presidency would be

"At least when I was President people told me what to do"

Someone famous I can't remember who, theorized Hollywood is actually about 60/40 Dem/Rep but you'll be blacklisted if you don't keep your mouth shut as a Republican. Might have been
James Woods.

>le meain character is bad at everything meme

>current plot about receiving bribes to her "foundation"

It's really about Hillary. This show is brutal idk how HBO lets it happen. They also make fun of SJWs and Selina loses her Library because of 18 year olds protesting.

just being realistic