What's your opinion on Vice?

What's your opinion on Vice?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5
news.vice.com/story/iron-pill-is-a-self-help-comic-for-the-alt-right-starring-a-white-dude-with-ripped-abs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
archive.is/l7Fy2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get with the program newfag.

They are bought out. (((You))) come to Sup Forums with an opinion next time.

Get out.

>Documentaries about drugs/foreign wars: range from "meh" to "okay"
>Documentaries about "THIS REFUGEE CRISIS WILL MAKE YOU SAY FUCK BORDERS & LAWS & SHEEIT": no

Used to be good

vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5

they try to be as wild and crazy as possible, and normies love it
>watch me smoke meth and opium
how about no

Cucks. They tried to interview me once but I declined. I'm glad I did because they titled their article something along the lines of "feminazi"

they used to be good, right up until the suchi olympics when they obviously got payed off and went full anti-russia

A band of retards trying real hard to be the edgy, cool counterculture and failing horribly at it

I remember i thought the north korea thing was cool then i followed them on facebook and that was it for me

Jewish owned communist.

Vice has always sucked. they exploit people they would never pay. they are on the lookout for the young and dumb. i was scouted and hired to be a model for them, asked some professionals and they all advised me not to work with them. They have a background of prostituting their models by taking them to foreign countries where they don't speak english, then line you up to be rich ppls dates, i've heard ladies get raped but paid so..

Honestly it sounds a bit to farfetched for vice. They mostly like look uni students desprately hunting for a buzz story.

Vice = CIA

no. this was 8 years ago and they had a really bad rep

news.vice.com/story/iron-pill-is-a-self-help-comic-for-the-alt-right-starring-a-white-dude-with-ripped-abs

The best folks, the best newspaper

So overused but still relevant
Not vice, pic

Unprofessional communist retards.

Mc Innes left and Vice died.

Used to be fairly good at being edgy vaguely liberal hipster types, but were genuinely "cool". Travelled to offbeat places. Covered interesting things. Turned into pure SJW cringe garbage a while ago.

Privileged teenagers running aroung war zones in skinny jeans.

They used to have a alti punk rock kinda vibe sort of like big brother magazine. but that was before shane smith was a multi billionaire crusader. People forget Gavin mcinnes was one of the original founders of the magazine. I only mention that because one could imagine what he thinks of vice now, and what that means for how much it's changed.

They try hard but ultimately they are too baised and too hip. They are a meme at this point, a stereotype. An they alienate anyone who isn't a sixteen yearold cursader with a Tumblr account "AND A FUCK YOU MOM!!!" Attitude.

Because of this they will fall out of favor in the media just like any othere meme.

The problem is now they made so much money they're much bigger than just a media company so while the media aspect is going to fail there are other interest should do fine as they all eventually become yuppies. Who stillnfool them selfs into thinking "im one of the people mannnnn!!!"

>alpha cuck

Overprivliged leaf hipsters with cameras. Used to be good. Now just suck immigrant cock because you're a fucking white male!

their articles aren't reliable as sources of information, and their opinions are retarded
I would have loved their new-ish TV station had it debuted like 15 years ago. irrelevant today.
they pay music critic Robert Christgau for album reviews via Noisey, and that's the only thing I use them for.

Never knew of them until the Bataclan interview with EoDM. The directive is that of sensationalist, exploitative jews of the dirtiest kind. The actual reporting is that of clueless millennial attention on the wrong details. Inany case I wish cancer on anyone that's affiliated with them.

Was good a long time ago, when it was pretty much unpolitical and about counter culture. Without McInnes, his old buddies have turned it into a SJW identity politics propaganda outlet.

When it was just a free zine in downtown manhattan, it had some pretty fun snarky fashion advice.

Its coverage of japan is pretty unfair and awful

THIS.

GET THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

Sending their dumpy executive producers to North Korea and other whacky fun places was semi-entertaining but most of it has a latent political slant. It's a shame that they moved most of their content to HBO.

They're hipster assholes with money who goes to another country just to say:

>Why won't you follow our country, but it's not like we're forcing you to do that, but you really need to be like us

They used to be good.
But around 2015 they became buzzfeed 2.0

Used to be good, now it's shit.

Was ok, now complete garbage. sage

Bill Maher is the executive producer for the HBO show.

Went from Reporting, to another form of Social Engineering & Propaganda.

Disgusting.

archive.is/l7Fy2

Get out, normie with your (((MSM)) LARPing as alternative.

Was cool when they reported on Russian pilots in the DRC
But then they only published stuff like putting weed up your vagina when pregnant

lib cuck program, used to be alright but then they sold out to the liberal jews

i used to like it when it was a printed magazine in my youth. When it transitioned to online it started its decline and eventual buy-out that turned it into the globalist propaganda machine for the yoof demographic that it is today.

gay and fake

Keep it simple: it's shit.

sometimes they make for entertaining screen shots