How come women are never autist like guys are?

How come women are never autist like guys are?
I don't think I've ever met an obviously autistic female before

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/aspergirls/
ebaumsworld.com/videos/autistic-girl-rubs-peanut-butter-on-herself/85241339/
youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=82VtBxeJH3I
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For women it is called borderline personality disorder

Women aspies are easily capable of faking it.
Good signs to find one are messy hair and poor choice of clothes.

No you won't find 10/10 girl aspies.

Autism is a Y linked disorder. Women lack a Y chromosome and are largely immune.

inb4 Nyefags claim chromosomes are just a theory

Really makes you ramble...
what doth life?

women are more likely to be average intelligence while men are more likely to be very smart or very retarded

I've known several female aspies and they all had wholesome dating lives.

Autistic quirks are cute in women but they are absolutely vile in guys. Female autists go under the radar immensely because they don't draw attention, they just seem like regular shy girls. but in males it virtually makes them subhuman.

I heard about this chick that was deeply autistic, to the point that she was on the one hand a drooling mongoloid retard and on the other hand completely uninhiited, meaning that at any gien point she felt like it she would masturbate. for instance while standing in the kitchen while guests are sitting at the kitchen table. kek.

They hide the shit good until you date them.

sorry, I had crumps under my keyboard

reddit.com/r/aspergirls/

I would've gone with the grinder

My gf is more autistic than me and she has sperg rage episodes. Still no official diagnostic beside being a woman.

wtf I had two in my uni class

Full blown autism

one of the girls mentioned above lost some weight and started working out and became hot af

This same with black people it goes largely undiagnosed

What do you mean? I think every female I've ever met has been at least mildly autistic

you're in the wrong places. Try attending anime convention panel rooms, especially ones that feature topics they'd enjoy, like sailor moon hentai doujin trivia or yaoi writing workshops or studying successful bara relationships in the industry, etc.

I've sat next to hamplanets kissing fan-art from the dealer's room after answering questions and having a Snickers bar thrown to them as a reward

My sister is severely, she's also schizophrenic. She makes me feel like a normie, and scares me sometimes because we're talking Chris Chan teir degeneracy

I've met quite a few, both low functioning autism and Asperger's.

you tell me, chomsky honk

If a woman is even mildly attractive, they can get away with weird behaviour without guys really noticing.
If a woman is not attractive, you probably ignore them.
Either way, the autism flies under the radar.

This. Because the major 'red flags' of Autism are poor responses to social queues, Women however are more social by nature or conditioning whichever you prefer. This means that their symptoms are not as easily seen or attributed to another disorder. Autism is rarely diagnosed in women, if it is it's usually the deeply non-functioning type, the kind who have tard strength and shit themselves. That doesn't mean there aren't women with it.

They're usually about as socially awkward as a 'normal' guy. They'd say really offensive things or things that you would normally think women would say behind each other's back, but to everyone's faces. Look for comfortable clothing that doesn't look stylish, jeans and t-shirt, may or may not have lots of colors especially clashing ones. Shitty hair. Shitty breath. Probably fat because they're stimulated by food and aren't taught proper sensory therapy techniques. They usually get really invested into a hobby or 'fandom' and that takes over their life because they can live vicariously through it and not be social failures.

t. female autist

That's a nice image, can I save it?

Dated one

You know how dumb Sup Forumsirgins claim that women can't be into video games? WRONG.

I've met one before

I've seen them, it's normally a cute looking shy autism though. Certainly not to the same degree.

>female
post your fandom, nerd

Its smart of you to store food for later so your family doesn't starve

ebaumsworld.com/videos/autistic-girl-rubs-peanut-butter-on-herself/85241339/
>tfw no autistic gf

My sister friend have Aspergers and its real.

She just cant stop talk, constantly say shit, shit no one really gives a shit about then herself.

Last time I was around her she was for 30 minute straight speaking about her doll collection (shes 23) without anyone being able to switch topic or ask a question. It was so nonstop.

Actually my exgirlfriend was diagnosed autistic, she was incapable of expressing love, but wanted me to love her and it was the worst experience in my life

Woman though seem self obsessed know more about "the other" seeing as how they regularly engage in manipulation tactics.

I think it has something to do with they female collective ubderstanding of sex and the orgasm.

Men dont need much to bust a nut. Women need a story, written in flesh or in their mind.
Men are also horrible at mainpulation becuase they are more self-centered and soloplist.

I have. Too bed she has a bit of gender dysphoria and seems to intentionally be as degenerate as possible as often as possible.

It sounds more like she was just a roastie

Nazis, obviously. Why else would I be here?

I actually got Red Pilled by Hetalia after being an animecon going faggot for years.

No she was actually autistic and regularly did autistic shit like counting, and listening to asmr while playing skyrim

Described Female autists perfectly

That autistic morgan girl from YouTube who spread peanut butter all over her is the only hot autist I've seen (I'm in a relationship, 3 years and I live with my gf. I added Morgan on Facebook and when my gf saw it she flipped the fuck out and we fought for a month. I tried explaining to her that I wasn't Interested In fucking the girl but I was more curious in following the life of a attractive autistic girl )

I imagine there are lots of hot aspie girls in Finland though

Emily Youcis is female autism incarnate, you're welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA

they have worse than the males because of how judgemental they are...all i hear them say is
>omg he s a creep
>how weird
>...awkward
always demmonizing nuances is it isnt socially acceptable or ""cool"".

which makes sense why most of them say they suffer from anxiety since they cant cope with reality once theyre themselves in an uncomfortable situation.....i dunno it just what ive seen...

Is she hot
Post a pic

i have met one, was cute too, very nice ass

>Watching an autistic girl spread peanut butter over herself.

You are weirder than what you want to admit.

Just like in my japanese anime.

>Why else
the lulz, silly

That only goes to show how little women have to do to succeed in life.

Autism was a male only disorder until the 1990s or something ridiculous like that. Prior to that 'She's just a bit ditzy' was the order of the day.

You've never knowingly met an austistic girl because you ignore unnattractive landwhales.

It was hot

I think she took video down but there are deff copies still out there probs

Women have Frontal Lobe Damage, Men have Autism.

It's a social engineering plan.

You called it upon yourself OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

GF is a sperg

Huge titties and european as fuck too

then explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=82VtBxeJH3I

She's the kind of autism I can get behind. That last Alfred animation was absolutely beautiful regardless how you perceive the content.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI

Autistic women can get along without becoming social outcasts.

there are female autists its just that the M:F ratio is 4.5:1

Cant spot the autistic ones if they're all autistic.png

Good fucking lord
So much cringe

>autistic potato girl makes dating profile
>30 minutes later she has over 150 profile views and 50 direct messages
>"uhhh! I hate this. Why do guys keep trying to talk to me!?"

Women can literally not be autistic. Even legitimately retarded women can still get 6/10 guys to fuck em.

Don't say that shit about me you goddamn cis pig

Holy fuck, this place has been taken over by Reddit

Bail

Only autist girl I know hasn't been single at any time I've known her.

autism doesn't mean permavirgin outside of /r9k/

Biologist here, one reason is that the Y chromosome, which is inherited only in the sperm cells (as opposed to the X chromosome, found in both the ovaries and the sperm), which are a much more oxidative environment. Oxidative stress damages DNA (mutations) so always being in the balls is what has caused the Y chromosome to be stubby and small and more prone to mutation. It's theorized that this is one of the reasons for the increased autism rate (as well as the rate of many other genetic illnesses) in males.

Ali G's brother says it's because male and female brains are different.

There's an autistic 30 year old woman where I work. She was a state hire but very friendly and hard working. The minute you meet her it's obvious though. While rare they certainly do exist. I often catch myself wondering if she's been deflowered yet

Im pretty sure feminism is a form of autism

Isn't autism like the ultimate "male" brain? Since autists rely mostly on logic and are cold, emotionless, lack empathy etc.

My sister is an autist. She just stays in her room and collects dolls and plays sims 3 all day. Her only friend is my mom and some chinese girl she's penpals with. She never wears makeup so she's not attractive. I unironically would make a hotter woman than her if I wore makeup.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOW XAVIER IS BRO

A GUY ON YOUTUBE MALMROSE PROJECTS DID AN ANALYSIS SERIES OF IT AND IT WAS FUCKING MIND BLOWING BUT THEY GOT TAKEN DOWN FOR COPYRIGHT. EVERYONES BEEN BEGGING HIM TO REUPLOAD THEM FOR YEARS AND HE'S PROMISED TO REDO IT AS ONE LONG VIDEO BUT IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S JUST ETERNALLY PUTTING IT OFF IM ABSOLUTELY GUTTED

i read something like that, makes a lot of sense too.

Fucking Xavier man

Yes actually. Autism as we understand it in this community is caused by hypermasculinization of the brain during embryonic development. The RORA gene is involved.

taste the pain

There's some studies that link autism with hyper masculinity

taste the to-to-to-pain

Tumblr and Sup Forums

I dated an aspie girl who was the perfect THINN body but she dumped me.
Years later she's quite a bit heftier.

>How come women are never autist like guys are?

>youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

There's plenty of them, and alot of them also end up here. This bitch hates black people because she rear ended up cop car that was stopped at a stop sign and cop inside was black. Sup Forums is a safespace for retards of both genders.

youcis isn't really an autist, or at least it's a fraction of her issues. she is an artistic genius, every animator i've shown her shit to was absolutely floored. i certainly can't think of a more talented animator off the top of my head.

oh, speaking of animators, every female animator i know is autistic, ADD, OCD, or some combination thereof.

My feelings on that are normal

>doesn't wear make up
>stays in the house
Sound's like Sup Forums's girl. Got pics?7

got to thinking, maybe I'm the autist and I just don't know it yet

Because women can and do get sex whenever they want. Guys go crazy because they can't.

Damn boy, I've seen a fully automatic autistic girl before. She was skinny, looked like a total nerd. My heart bled for her cause she was always in her own world.

Prenatal testosterone.

>tfw I will never have an autistic gf
does anyone else find it difficult to come up with reasons to not commit suicide

Tits or get the fuck out.

the only way is forward. you just have to chin up and move

They are extremely common. It's just that many aspects of their autism overlaps with what are considered more or less widespread female traits, like neurotic behaviour or being obsessed with stupid details

This is my favorite post on #pol today. Thank you for the laffs, neighbor.