Where is the best and most redpilled place in the US? Particularly with smart and intelligent people...

Where is the best and most redpilled place in the US? Particularly with smart and intelligent people, and some based women!

I find some areas of Texas seem good, or Arizona or the south (outside of some main cities like Charlotte or Atlanta, which are shitty). Basically anywhere with a lack of dumb faggot antifa supporting liberals?

Montana master race
Only prob is my town is 55% male

The women get sexier the more west you go

The people are more humble the more south you go

The people are more boring the more midwest you go

The people are more elitist the more east you go

AZ is comfy. Go live in the northern part. We love guns. Spics are less apparent up north. We have affordable living.

Fort Worth is pretty based. It's like one of the only cities in Texas that isn't a liberal shithole. TCU, Stockyards, cool bars downtown, it's a terrific place.

Sadly, Austin is pretty cucked. Dallas is slightly less cucked than Austin, and Houston is like Compton.

Idaho, I can speak from living here most of my life but Californians and starting to make it into a hellhole.
Lots of Hispanics, but they usually keep to themselves and usually vote republican.

sounds good.. Another thing I was looking for was affordable living too, good call.. I live in Florida and its just getting way too expensive here (at least on the gulf coast where I live)

THIS IS A PROBLEM WHY?

Cascadia ethnostate when?

Pacific Northwest outside of Seattle/Portland metros -
Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, rural Washington and Oregon - are all white and right wing.

Also the most beautiful part of the country IMO.

As someone who's been to eveywhere except the east coast and northwest, Dallas is probably my favorite city to go to.

Massachusetts.

Yeah, Dallas is pretty nice as well. The most prominent way it is liberal is that it has a thriving gay scene, but if that doesn't bother you, you're good. Some crime in the more hood parts of the city but it's still pretty good. Absolutely less cucked than Austin.

Because it inflates the price of pussy and makes it harder to get a girl.

I saw a hummer with a hillary sticker while i enjoying myself in Deep Ellum

Only in Texas

while i was**

i'm thinking of moving to colorado so i can smoke pot while skiing down a mountain. or while enjoying the open range to the east

man hating feminists help

please fuck off, we're full

Do not you guys have a shithole of refugees up there?

Has some good conservative communities but absolutely over run with Marxists otherwise.

Synagogue seems good place to start with.

South carolina

Well, in Alabama during the speech Richard Spencer gave at Auburn, (((they))) literally had to bus people from Atlanta over to protest it because almost no one in Auburn gave a fuck.

Idaho seems like a very chill state but I've heard that boise is popular with rapefugee resettlement programs