New 9gag stone thread

New 9gag stone thread

Old threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AbbxFqHaCTk
google.com/maps/place/36°56'46.2"N 2°24'32.5"W/@36.9537168,-2.4062027,1219a,35y,180h,39.11t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.9461641!4d-2.4090153
sites.psu.edu/hannibal/crossing-the-alps/
youtube.com/watch?v=dOGF1h4GxSs
google.es/maps/place/36°56'45.3"N 2°24'33.4"W/@36.9408324,-2.4159919,2702m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.9459222!4d-2.4092806
info.igme.es/cartografiadigital/datos/magna50/pdfs/d10_G50/Magna50_1045.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bp6RM11Mus
youtube.com/watch?v=WanRFNtFwGI&ab_channel=9GAGTV
youtube.com/watch?v=WanRFNtFwGI
youtu.be/CeKfF5X5lMw
youtu.be/A4VcqmxDIM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leave 9gag alone

Come on siestabros, you can do it!

Air Spade 2000
youtu.be/AbbxFqHaCTk
Then pressurized water. Simple, one man Operation.

Reminder that autism is a favorable trait

fuck off achmed

Ebaumsworld!!!

Siesta posters are niggers edition

Best way to take out the rock is heat.
Acid is bad solvent for limestone and the expansion is too limited.

leave 9gag a stone

so im pretty sure that the pic in last OP is the right location. area changed from when google earth had made the picture, but quite a lot of similarities are still there which are too uncanny for it being coincidence

>inb4 quick rundown
Old thread

bump for great justice
BLOW THAT ROCK
PRAISE KEK

PAY DEBTS

shit opinion
if niggers can build pyramids with just manpower
lazy spanish niggers can break that shit with a pickax

>Be me in the year 3214.
>Dig a hole for a new biotronic supertensed collector.
>The plasmic excavator hits something.
>Dig a little more.
>see inscription on a stone.
>use my bio retinal scanner with translation option to read this primitive language.
>My nanotronic ears explains me all about 9gag, which was probably the most crappy internet site of the early 21st century.
>OK...
>Put my explosive on this thing and explodes everything.
>Finish my work quickly.
>Pissed off because I wasted my time on this shit that some 21st century faggots have put there when I have other more important things to do.
>Return to the company ship and flee this shitty place.

The end

dipshit

Since Spaniards aren't cut out for the job (and will never be respected again), what else can we do? Any portuguese anons willing to travel? Or can we bait someone into doing our job?

Hannibal crossed the alps using fire and a weak acid.
Before and anyone else mind you.
I would say that's a greater feat than building pyramids.

bump

MAKE A FUCKING PROPER OP

TITLE
prior history with infographic and links

>muh what's going on in this thread?
>muh give me a rundown

bunch of fucking beta fags

Nice trips, but what the hell does ebaumsworld have to do with anything?

when did he use acid?

He crossed the alps by dissolving boulders with vinegar

>unbury stone
>bring stone to america
>put on wall

>be you
>repost

This what the fuck is going on

Reminder, we have the exact location of the stone.

google.com/maps/place/36°56'46.2"N 2°24'32.5"W/@36.9537168,-2.4062027,1219a,35y,180h,39.11t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.9461641!4d-2.4090153

Just need people to go confirm where it is buried and a follow-up plan

i dont get it

fuck off roach

NEW BREAD!
NEW BREAD!
NEW BREAD!

sites.psu.edu/hannibal/crossing-the-alps/
Basically, acetic acid.
Well, it was a part of the dissolving process.
He heated up the rock with fire and and the poured vinegar on them.

>>bring stone to america
>Mexico

I'm so old, I remember when we false flagged as Ebaumsworld in Habbo raids. Pools closed fellas! Ah... the good old days...

This shit is hilarious though. We need to start spamming that whites are "colored people".

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=dOGF1h4GxSs

Siestafags won't do it

kek that pic

Siestas love 9gag. It was obvious from the beginning.
I wish Hiroshima banned Spain.

Ok fine, seems siestaniggers need some motivation I'm willing to paypal £100 (whatever the fuck that is in cuckdollard) to the user who goes down there and photographs the burial site and posts a plan of further action.

>google.es/maps/place/36°56'45.3"N 2°24'33.4"W/@36.9408324,-2.4159919,2702m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.9459222!4d-2.4092806

>info.igme.es/cartografiadigital/datos/magna50/pdfs/d10_G50/Magna50_1045.pdf

So it falls under number 25

>Formación deltaica, Arenas y conglomerados.

Sands and conglomerates.

I literally can't do it right know, but I know some people that might at least be up for the task of checking out the zone, it will require time they aren't answering.

Worst case scenario, I will go there personally but this will require time.

Spain will face a prime ordeal due to its desobedience towards Kek, god of pure chaos.
Mark these words.

Fuck yeah we won´t. The average spaniard does not care about some shitty anglo memespouting website. And they buried the rock in the most boring place in Spain. I´d honestly go down there, but I live on the other fucking side of the country, and I have better things to do
Back to my 20:35 nap..

dj the science guy
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bp6RM11Mus

9fag learned from Shia's mistakes and outplayed us,they put that shit were they know our anons are useless and lazy as fuck

Actually did Hiroshima do any thing good for Sup Forums

You fucking idiots should've posted this only in the hidden board

Now, since 9geg and ribbit kids lurk on Sup Forums, they will see this and report it to the Spanish guy who buried it

Fucking idiots

yeah we have to fly people over there to prove them wrong.

im not doing it tho

Don't forget to bring scissors this time in case they ziptied the dirt

kek, inb4 they forget to bring a shovel

Trump is taking in a lot of new information, that nobody talks about in NYC real estate/beauty pageant circles.

Made some informative OP:

9gag has placed a block made of limestone in the desert of Tabernas (Spain, Andalusia, Almeria) which contains cringeworthy memes that must be destroyed. The block is buried around 4.5 meters underground.

The location of the rock is 412.4 km (256.25348 miles) away from the capital of Andalusia (Seville) which would take 3h 55min to go by car (7.8 hours to go and come back)
Therefore, need Anons from Spain that are from specifically one of the following zones: Jaén, Granada or Murcia.

The location of the block is 36.9461641173823, -2.4090152978897095

remove tapas

Rock beats scissors. Bring paper.

does someone have a link or a pic of the rock? i want to see how cringey it is

Not moving my northern ass to fucking Almeria. Every inch of Portugal is nearer than I am. It's their job.

Find some vidya fags willing to sacrifice the precious liquid nitrogen in their battlestations. Pour in hole, hit with hammer, 9G BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=WanRFNtFwGI&ab_channel=9GAGTV
Here

How did you guys ever manage an empire?

this video is what sells it as something that needs to be fucking obliterated

youtube.com/watch?v=WanRFNtFwGI

bump

I met a couple from Spain (Catalonia) 3 years ago when I was working for a local hotel.

They missed their plane TWICE and they usually woke up at 3pm everyday. They were good people tho. It never crossed my mind they were lazy niggers and that was a Spanish trait until I read this whole series of threads.

the cringe is off the charts confirmed. also they dont need to wait hundreds or thousands of years to have someone find it. those memes are already now outdated

Those Spanish niggers can't even fucking drive and commute for 8 hours, as if digging and breaking that cancer is any better.

smash it
SMASH IT
JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU LAZY FUCKING SPICS

Since siestafags obviously aren't going to do a damn thing about it, let's take a few of the main images and make them racist symbols, like other anons are doing with the rainbow flag and OK hand gesture. People will either demand it's destroyed or will flock to it. Either way we win.

This at least we can do from our comfy perches.

>

>Mehicans throws vinigar at the wall.

Somebody found that area that appears in the trailer in Google Maps. It ain't hard to get unless you're retarded.

REMINDER.

MONETARY REWARD TO THE SPIC WHO GETS PHOTOS OF THE DIG SITE

If that rock doesn't violate some law, I'd be surprised.It will be my mission to find said law, and report it to the authorities.

to all the people screaming in this thread
the rock is literally in the middle of nowhere is gonna be hard to find an user that lives even remotely close (im in madrid), this will take some time

Also niggers are "shaded people"

Checked. They will get enriched by Islam if they don't bring their will into compliance.

It´s buried under 20 ft. of dirt, mongoloids. How the fuck are we supposed to enter private property with heavy machinery and explosives to blow it up? Are you crazy?

call a faggot who's closer holy shit i would kill to be able to wage meme jihad
what the fuck is wrong with you lazy niggers

>6 meters is too much

Fucks sake, they are too smart.
They knew that Spaniards are fucking laziest slugs on earth so they wouldn't do anything

Man, we are on Sup Forums. We do not have friends. Even if we did we're autists.

>Thread theme: youtu.be/CeKfF5X5lMw
>Air Spade 2000:
youtu.be/A4VcqmxDIM4
>Sandblaster
All you need is air compressor and ONE DUDE!

can someone bump my int thread so we can get some niggers that aren't lazy as fuck

I'm crossposting this again to see if it gains traction. Some anons came up with a hilarious way to co-opt the rainbow flag by making it into a white power symbol. We should spam that meme to 9gag to turn it into a white power site (as far as normies are concerned). THEN we call this monument racist because its central symbol is 9gag. Win-win.

>outsmarted by 9gag because spics are too lazy.

This is bad, all our enemies are sure to set up counter-ops in Spain going forward. DON'T LET SHIA SEE THIS THREAD

you could just dick it out with normal shovels. if you are quick you should be able to see the exact spot where they shoveled around. with 3-5 people i imagine it going pretty quick then. if i could dig 1 meter deep with my hands on the beach it wont be that much harder to go 6 with a shovel. if its even that deep

>Too intelligent to buy a shovel

literal spics are less lazy than spanish niggers

thread with quick rundown

The britbongs were able to fucking James Bond their way to the top of a heavily guarded building in the middle of london to reach Shia's HWNDU flag.

And you lazy siesta niggers are too fucking lazy to dig TWO GODDAMN FEET to reach the top of the stone, drill a fucking hole in the top, and pour in some thermite. Or just carve a swastika. Or do ANYTHING

404'd

No.
Fuck you.