ANY IDEAS Sup Forums ?

The Ultimate Prize

Just imagine a mushroom cloud enveloping this.
Brings a tear to my eye.

My friend and I came up with the idea of dropping a few radioactive rocks around so everyone who visits it gets cancer and dies

There's a lot of people there at all times so we will have to go in disguise, at night or kill everyone. we should also do something permanent to it as well like carve Sup Forums/POL/ and spray-can it and if we do do this Sup Forums or Sup Forums might get shutdown and we would have to relocate websites

I don't want to relocate. I've been here since the summer of 2015. Besides the Muslims who visit aren't the terrorist kind.

Saturn Worship.

You can only go if you're a muslim

>being this new
>ever

Hah. Fag.

when trump dies during his 15th term, a cyborg mike pence takes over and nukes it

Yeah i don't want to relocate either or be branded as a terrorist organization but if we get a drone drop a bomb on it and get that drone to explode/destroy itself without any evidence left behind showing it was pol then we can get away with it

>christianity is part of saturn worship
so what is the true religion user?

Religion of kekistan

THE MONOLITH

WE DESTROY THAT AND THIS IS OVER

CHAAARGE

They're all that kind.

The moderates cheer on the extremists.

Multiple drones would be best

*VARG INTENSIFIES

with multiple bombs?

CIA no CIA-ing

ODIN is pleased.

Build the frame of a fpv mini quad out of c4 with an impact sensitive primer. Then just fly the drone into the rock. It will detonate and have absolutely no trace because the frame was c4 plastic explosive.

Is this our new white power symbol? The black cube

Good idea but flying it into the airspace might be troublesome because it's a no fly zone for all the way up and has a large radius (I just checked) so we might have to go for a robotic car with C4 attached and have one of us go near the place

I was thinking about this in the Kali Yuga thread.
The golden age that comes after the Kali Yuga is called the Satya (Saturn) Yuga. What could be meant by this?

it really makes me think.........

Satya Yuga isnt Saturn its Age of Truth