Why are liberals retarded?

Why are liberals retarded?

Everyone is retarded and we're all fucked. :^)

Same reason conservatives are retarded. Humans are, by default, retarded. No matter what they do, they'll never be anything but retarded.

BASED black people

they are retarded but hitlerdindu stormniggers are literally the other side of the same coin, saying all their traditions are godly and everything primitive is shit-tier by definition

Most of our religious traditions are actually prechristian. There are no holidays in the bible. True traditionalism is heathenry.

because they can't be honest with everyone that its just because they hate white people (for the most part)

btw i like these anime wendies popping up recently

Isn't the cathocuck church 100% pro-immigration?

Society is fucked from all sides. No one can be reasonable for 5 minutes to work on a solution.

The African has his balls hanging out. lol

They hate whites
/thread

P H A T
H H
A A
T T

I'm Lutheran and our pastor slams Islam. We don't want them here.

They're not retarded, they're just logically inconsistent, and when we expose that, as we often do, they look and act pretty fuckin retarded lol

Not every culture is equal faggot. If you think niggers living in huts and eating cowshit isnt inferior then you are lost.

We have to protect the redheaded burger girls of the world, because (white empowerment needs devoted young soldiers).

They have been infiltrated a long time ago.

You have got to fucking stop this. I had Wendy's twice this month and I know it's no coincidence.

Well, you get them because Jews rule you pussy-ass White boys, and you're chickenshit cowards who wouldn't dare to harm a Jew's finger nail.

>why do some [people or group I don't like] say x to y
>and then other [people or group I don't like] say z to y
>it doesn't make sense because [people or group I don't like] must all have the same opinion about things

I wanted a bunch of Sup Forumsacks to go and spend exactly $14.88 at Wendy's all in the same time frame across the country, but when I suggested it before no one seemed into it. I think it would be cool if we could economically pressure a large company into not denouncing or even accepting white pride for shekels. They also have the white girl mascot though, which is a big part of the appeal for me. This is a thread about traditionalism and religiosity though.
Stop lewding my cousino

because retards are liberal

Nope, just marxists

Yea And they'll blather about how palestine or kurds or w/e need self-government.

When whites asking for a country of their own is the worst diaboloical racist bigotry

I didn't say all cultures are equal retard. Go back to school and learn reading comprehension

>pussy-ass White boys
We wuz kangs!

>go and spend exactly $14.88
that'd be a bitch to coordinate
get some super autists on it

>characters drawn by a 5th grader
>copy pasted panels
>extremely autistic subject
wow cant belive redpanels is back

233 233
Czeched

>Public education
>Indoctrination from ages 4-22
>Usually bad family life
>See state as "daddy"

I wanted to figure out a particular order that would cost that much, but we could actually just order something that costs 14 and some change, give them exactly 1488 and tell them to keep the change, although the employees would catch on quicker if we were all ordering the same thing, since they probably wouldn't even count the extra change.

they're incapable of seeing their own hypocrisy

Shit this actually sounds hilarious. It's sad we don't have Wendy's over her or I would have helped.

Swim over. You'll work off almost all of the calories in $14.88 worth of Wendy's on the way to Wendy's.

That's like asking why water is wet.

This. The singularity can't come soon enough.

Why Aku?

WTF I want fresh never frozen square all beef patties now

whats with lewd wendies all of a sudden?

Apologize to wendy for calling her lewd.

is this some viral marketing shit or an elaborate psyop?

more lewd wendy pls

nah its just the work of lonely drawfags.

Martin Luther wrote "The Jews and their Lies"

>Christianity
>tradition

just search ''aku thicc'' on (You)tubes, youll get it