I think I fucked up

background:
I go to college in the UK, doing a course called Uniformed Public Services. The course is done by people that want to join the police/fire/armed services. As part of our "Crime" unit, we had to raise awareness for types of crime at our college. My groups type of crime was "Hate Crime".

>thursday
>standing at stall in the cafe, no one comes to our stall because everyone is busy eating lunch, and no one wants to anyway.
>start walking round cafe, handing out wrist bands (pic related)
>look over to the stall
>kid spotted
>gasp, "theres no wrist bands at the stall"
>i need to give this kid a wrist band
>sonic the hedgehog over to the stall, he's talking to another member of the group
>just about to leave
>"wait!"
>here's your wrist band
>he puts it on, slowly almost struggling, something seems off...
>"th-thank you" he sputters out
>"and if you take it off, a black person dies"
>...
>why did i say that
>it was funny, everyone's laughing
>me, my group, the other stall that heard me
>the kid slides away
>my joke was so funny my group members start telling their friends what i had said, returned with more laughter.
>end of the day we had raised about £20
>go home everything's normal

Today (Friday)
>wake up at 9am
>not feeling college today
>back to sleep
>wake up at 4pm and business as usual
>decide to message ben
ben had to raise awareness for cyber crime today
>ask him "how was the stall?"
> he replies "shite, apparently your in the shit though"
>in the shit
>what does he mean?
>call him
>"what do you mean im in the shit?" i ask

Turns out the kid i'd made the joke to was autistic, and believed what i had said, and he was scared to take the bracelet off, in case he killed a black person. He had gone to Student Services and told them he didn't know what to do, so they reported it to my tutor, and my group had ratted me out

I don't go back to college until Monday
Is this the end of my level 3 education?
What do i do now?

Youll be fine.

maybe in 'Murica, but he's an (((Anglo))) so he's fucked, big league.

>Turns out the kid i'd made the joke to was autistic, and believed what i had said, and he was scared to take the bracelet off, in case he killed a black person. He had gone to Student Services and told them he didn't know what to do, so they reported it to my tutor, and my group had ratted me out
kek

that's not bantah m8, u gottah go 2 jail bruv

Just tell them it was a fucking joke

Also get out kid

Also wtf is "Pol" ?

Double down. Tell them they shouldnt be taking off the wristbands and tell the university they arent taking hate crimes seriously. Appear to be genuinely far left and you will save yourself. Just kind of act half insane and tell them people need to realize black lives are at stake and the wristband symbolizes the seriousness of their commitment to stopping hate

'oops i never done met an autist before its a joke sorry it wont happen again'

Level 3 saved.

You're a fucking legend mate, I'm sure you'll be fine, the worst they'll give you is a warning or some shit.

Tell them that you're also autistic and that you thought it was true

double jeopardy

if everyones a retard, no ones a retard

claim you used it to "express" how "important" the message is, literally everybody would get the undertone
just play dumb like a useful little idiot
they won't notice it

seems like the general consensus is that i should go full liberal or autistic.

Sad but true.

Good luck, OP.

Both. Just sperg out hard with liberal ideology, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

this, turn this around and they will believe you if they dont make it worse also when they asked when you laughed just say you had a funny joke in your head

Tel him, "No no no, what I said was, and if you shake if off, the back portion slides. You know, so it won't stick to your skin?"

genius

>big league
I think you meant bigly friend.

>UK
>What do i do now?

Nothing. You're fucked. Best you can do is go to a free country

Demand to know why they don't think black lives matter.

Have fun going to jail for a hate crime the laws are pretty strict there

#wristbandsmatter

>tfw you inadvertently become the head of an anti white movement while trying to save your ass because you stepped on an autism mine.

In all likelihood the autistic kid knew it was a joke from all the people laughing but reported it because he could. They really are destroyers.

tfw we are the SJW now

i feel for you user, i do...

THIS

Dunno about the rest of you but I'm embedded in the left. I mean DEEP embedded. I'm in the command structure and I use it to undermine the agenda by whipping up the crazies and by deliberately pissing normies off.

In many ways leftism is a religious doomsday cult, but they don't work well in the light.

Just apologize and move on, you can always double down and say you were actually pushing for more awareness on black lives.
The professors might be mad but the directors don't actually give a shit and are just wary of PR shitstorms.

Make a thread about it on a neo nazi website so they know you're not a racist

holy shit america kun

>>standing at stall in the cafe, no one comes to our stall because everyone is busy eating lunch, and no one wants to anyway.

wtf? like a goddamn bathroom stall?

Autism really is a plague. Our ancestors knew to dash autistic children on the rocks, but they're coddled nowadays. It's a cancer on the human genome.

it can be a good or bad thing, autism, but the problem is that you have to wait like 5-10 years to see and by then you're stuck with it good or bad.

It's made even worse because of the lack of fathering. Used to be with a strong enough role model around and an ass kicking or two an autismo could still be a functioning member of society.

No, fuck that. We Trump and brexit now. No more sneaking around our own house

Just admit it was a jooke, offer to apologise to the kid and make it up to him by buying him some adventure time cards or whatever he's into

Hold yourself to your own moral standard and stick to it, don't apologise for it

Its never a good thing. The genius savant idea is a meme. Autists succeed and contribute to society at a far lower rate than normal people, even if you only include high functioning autists. They cause ridiculous amounts of chaos and social destruction because they're unable to comprehend the implications of their actions.

They really are a disease. At least retards are generally too stupid to be anything but leeches on society. Autists spend their time inventing fandoms, creating batshit theories, and starting online communities that just invite more and more people to waste their lives.

thats what my father said

this. You've got Tourettes or something.

Turn right wing......start saving White people from race hate crimes......thats your problem.....you will now suffer endless racism towards yourself because your White.....and then & only then you need to make it a public awareness.

If you go full retard and pretend you are autisic they might think you are being insincere and you might get in more trouble just tell them it was just supposed to be a hyperbole and you didn't think he would take it literally you were hust trying to express the importance of bringing awareness to hate crimes

You need to bait them into their own bullshit. Tell them it was clearly a joke and it is an unreasonable response to believe that wearing a wristband or not could lead to the death of a person. I cant be expected to anticipate an unreasonable response to my joke.

>well user I dont think your joke was funny. Poor little Basil Sperglord IV, was traumatized.

Oh so you are saying I should have been able to tell Basil was Autistic based the way he looks? Tell me, what does a person with Autism look like? Do they walk a certain way? Is there a particular face they make? Could you please demonstrate tbis so called "autistic face" you believe that people with autism make? Or maybe you think I should inquire about a persons mentality before I speak with. Im certain every person with autism just loves it when people publicly ask about whether or not they are autistic. Well Im sorry. I happen to believe all people deserve to be treated with respect. Even the people that you apparently think make "funny faces".

Now are we done with this farce of a meeting or are you going to lecture me on how to spot a jew?

>because they're unable to comprehend the implications of their actions.

any human capable of both pattern recognition and a sense of self preservation can learn to associate pain and threat of death with bad behavior.

That aside, It's always appeared to me that autism is the source of most spree shooters and that if you have an autistic child you may not have firearms inside the home.

you have to be at least 18 years old to post on this site, kiddo

Its not apologizing, he started a joke and he needs to follow through with it. If the university takes the joke seriously then the university is a joke. And he needs to keep the joke going or it means he was weak.

Don't do it. The fire has not risen yet brother.

Play it safe. Be the Jew.

I think i'll have to use this.

No you stupid crumpet pretend to be an AntiFa cuck and you'll be fine trust me I'm from the future.

Then you will have still have made a racist joke. They might get rid of you for that

this is crazy enough to work and would be a lot of fun too

This. British banyer culture is an honour system which is often played at high stakes where bluff plays a large role. First one to fold is a cunt and can expect social ostracism and ridicule

I dont think this is uni college there is like our late high school.

It's not even a university. College in the UK is generally for people between the age of 16-18. When i was in college we had to have a debate about the London riots and the teacher started out by saying that people of all races were rioting and i told her straight that the majority were black. Absolutely nothing will happen because of this. OP is just being a fanny.

Use this as plan B. First, you should go the route of apologising for upsetting the kid but not for the joke, which was a joke and was funny

They're nothing racist about it. If you apologise for it you're holding yourself to their PC standards

Tell them that it was just a joke and that they need to grow the fuck up.

It wasn't racist

>If you take it off, a black person dies.
>campus legend.
>Whatever happened to racist user?
>Am I gonna make it pol?
You are now a legend, so yes, you've all ready made it.

Please do this OP.

thanks

Stand your ground, it was a joke and the first thing that came to your head, you didn't know he was autistic, freedom of speech and that it was meant light hearted. State you'd be the worst racist if it comes to that and give a viable example.

ahh you see, i'm already labeled as a "racist"

Tried having a debate about why we should ban the burka, that was shut down by my tutors fairly quickly.

Let us know what happens, got a kik or an email?

>that was shut down by my tutors fairly quickly.
what arguments did you give and how did they Shut It Down™