Were Ancient Christians as bad as ISIS?

>In October 782, Charle Magne ordered the execution of 5,000 Saxons, women and children included, because they refused to pray to pray to Jesus

Were Ancient Christians as bad as ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=-a8iC59vSgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Muh poor pagans

Fuck off
Even Aztecs had it comming

worse

Back then the religious enforcement was necessary for functioning society.

It is no longer the case that this is necessary.

Charlemange was a self-righteous dirtbag, Jesus didn't want the execution of pagans, he said if they don't listen dust off your shoes and move on to the next town. The Saxon wsrs were a terrible trajedy initiated by the Franks, traitors to the Germanic volk.

>PEOPLE 1200 YEARS AGO DID BAD THINGS TOO!

Unironically FPBP

Hey, here's a clue, the whole fucking world used to be a brutal mess and even the most enlightened civilizations of the time would be considered utterly barbaric by today's measure.

The difference is that most developed, changed their ways and gradually became the world we know today, Christianity included.
Islam did mellow out considerably but not all the way and in the last twenty years or so has actually been regressing at an unusual rate.

Fuck off you dissembling mexicunt

Yeah because our society is functioning just fine.

Bringing it back - the cornerstone of civilization - would only help.

782 isn't really the ancient times

>muh based pagans

>782 isn't really the ancient times
1200 years ago? lil bit

Maybe your society would be so shitty if you got the Cuban out of office.

Yes, that's why theirs a new testiment

>Mexican
>talking about Germanic history

Focus on your own Aztec KANGZ, Paco.

>because they refused to pray to pray to Jesus
And were a bunch of raiding faggots, don't leave that part out.

>saxons keep raiding your borders
>defeat them and make them vow to stop attacking you
>they start raiding your borders again
>defeat them again
>make them convert to Christianity
>they raid you again

The Saxons had it coming.

This keem them coming
kek

I SHED BLOOD OF SAXON MEN

Shut up, you impure paganigger.

Preach! Fuck Wahhabiism

Mexico actually got invaded and ruled by a Hapsburg king at one point, so that's a moot point

I SHED IT AT VERDEN!

>shorter than the lifespan of the roman empire
>ancient

lmao

They made Europe not shitty.

ISIS makes the Middle East more shitty.
>inb4 Pagan LARPERS claim their African tier societies were good.

The real red pill is that you actually have to do those things to make a great society. You can't be nice to everyone and maintain a good society. Some people need to be purged because they are cancer to what you are doing.

that's why I said only a lil bit

catholic church has always been of the devil

No it needs to be exterminated at this point more people are against it than for it. And before you go "muh atheism" that's not what I am saying. It should not be a controlling factor of society is all I am saying.

Religion was a societal controlling tool that has well outlived its purpose.

When did pagans force their religion on others and wage holy wars?

LARPagans were literally white niggers. Snowniggers to be precise.

Pagans were hot and bothered. They look happier.

Pagans were based. Fuck Christnormies

No. The most murderous Christian is washed in the blood of Christ. The most pious Muslim is not.

God doesn't want you to be a 'good person' by human standards. He's fucking God. He makes the standards. Apparently, he prefers people who trust him. It's not illogical from his perspective either, as all people are in fact degenerate sinners.

The lowest believer in Christ Jesus is preferable to the greatest believer in the lies of Satan. That's just how it is when you have a universal dichotomy between good and evil.

>It is no longer the case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army

Usually on the slaves they took when raiding.

Yes, but Christianity had a reformation.

Islam hasn't.

Go back to worshipping the ancestor spirit of Sleeps-With-Goats then, you 1/64th Cherokee mongrel.

>It is no longer the case that this is necessary.
EVERY FUCKING TIME human society becomes secularized we see degenerate shit and hedonistic behavior not only glorified, but put center-stage as the end-all-be-all raison d'etre.

FPBP

>Pagan barbarians didn't have wars for their Gods
is that really the point you are trying to make?

Because you realize Pagans were so loyal to their gods they would literally fight each other for choosing a different patron, right? You chose Apollo instead of Zeus? I will kill you, desecrate your temple and rape your women!

If anything, Christians invented the code of honor in holy war. Which until that point hadn't existed in such conflicts.

Fuck i'm pagan now.
>necksself

Fedoras are the death of civilizations. They literally do not even breed.

This one seems modern. Has latin alphabet on it.

>782 AD
>Ancient

this is partly why america must die

Possibly a restored Roman replica?

Romans were massive Greekoboos.

Maybe it's a souvenir, made so Americans can feel "in touch with their European heritage" without struggling to understand old myths.

Absence of religion caused that

fuck off retard, learn how to read and don't post irrelevant shit next time
Explain, there is no mention of religion in there.
Proof?

Don't get me started. It isn't that I think that religion is absolutely necessary for humans to maintain morality, but the sheer amoral/moral-relativistic nature of secularism (atheism) really fucking gets my almonds activating.

It's secularism that gives us shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-a8iC59vSgM

Literally the only reason anyone would be anything but opposed to this is "muh feels" (HEDONISM).

I mean kinda but also no because then you get some power vacuum shit where everything just gets worse and you might say "chyeah sick brah alright then we're gonna make a perfect society rise from the ashes like a fuckin traditional phoenix it'll be ok brah" but NOBODY LEARNS. It might sound defeatist, but history really does seem cyclical at this point, as if humanity is trapped in some fucking ouroboros timeline dimension where we're doomed to repeat the same "muck around in the dirt -> form tribes -> conquest -> empire -> decadence -> decline" cycle for millennia.

The USA is on the same track that the Roman republic was on, and we're all like Livy trying to clutch onto the past in hopes of staving off the wolves at the door.

Vikings get the reputation because of the berserkers.

They were insane, fought without armor and would slaughter defenseless villages indiscriminately.

Pagans don't get a bad reputation because any Africa tier proto-civilization doesn't think much about writing things down.

It isn't until things get organized and efficient that folks bother with the details and the records that people later use to virtue signal.

Look at your flag with FIVE crosses and kill yourself you heathen faggot. There is a reason why pagans were get ridden off and jews were allowed to practice their religion. They have a place in God's plan, you faggots DON'T.

>In October 782, Charle Magne ordered the execution of 5,000 Saxons, women and children included, because they refused to pray to pray to Jesus

Heathens are not human

If it wasn't for the priests and monks actually bothering to create those "details and records", then your european post-viKANGZ tribes would have taken another 500 years to achieve widespread literacy

Said a faggoy from a fedora republic.

Haven't you been BTFO enough yesterday faggot, like I said last time, crosses are great for nailing Jews on them.
Why would Jews get rid of Jews?

Now we are just rampant narrow minded consumers intent on destroying the planet. That is progress.

>be fagtheist
>think he can btfo anyone
Why are fedoras so retarded?

Absolutely.

I can guarantee that any group of people ever is awful and will fight and kill outsiders for the dumbest reasons imaginable.

If they don't have a written log describing the years of peace, I am just going to have to assume they slaughtered indiscriminately, just like every other civilization that has survived has.

The Vikings are why the Catholic Church throws so much money into Africa and South America. Given a few hundred years they were able to turn genuine snow niggers into a premier race of high IQ autists.

They believe they can turn Africa around in the same fashion.

Wut?

Thank you.

Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Finland, Norway, all high IQ civilizations that were pulled from the mud by strict Christian dogma.

Giant crosses down the center of each of their flags.

Less than 75 years scaling it back it is all going to shit, despite having every advantage.

He saw the future and wanted to eliminate (((globalists))) early

>The Vikings are why the Catholic Church throws so much money into Africa and South America. Given a few hundred years they were able to turn genuine snow niggers into a premier race of high IQ autists.
>They believe they can turn Africa around in the same fashion.
kek I never thought about it like that before

Christians destroyed tons of details and records and made literacy monopoly of the church. literacy rate was low, it only started increasing in 17th century, that's why it took so long for christians to become egalitarian cucks who turn the other cheeks

That flag tho
>over 9000

Bersekers is a meme, a modern invention.

(((Paganism))) itself is a modern invention.

>Christians destroyed tons of details and records and made literacy monopoly of the church
I was specifically referring to post-Roman-empire eras. Literally the only reason we have many ancient Roman texts available in paper is because Catholic scholars, priests, and monks actually bothered to save and transcribe that shit

we'll never really know if this is true or not. it may have been made up to scare the saxons.

The saxons were always rebelling and murdered lots of christians as well... so I'm sure he staged mass executions. The numbers are what's impossible to verify.

Friendly reminder that Carl the butcher stopped killing invading Muslims in Spain so he could kill native Germans in Germania.

Worse than ISIS, replaced european beliefs and values with cucky turn the other cheek shit. Chistanity was a trick by the jews to subvert and destroy the roman empire.

>pulled from the mud

Why do Americans think they know the history of Europe?

In all seriousness, most serious scholarship of ancient and medevial Scandinavia is in Scandinavian languages.

Scandinavia didn't change drastically over night. In fact, full Christianization took 300 years.

What exactly do you think Christianity contributed?

>less than 75 years

And what about your country?

There is not much proof that they existed. Some carvings of men at arms biting their sheilds - something beserkers did apparently when getting worked up. A lot of mentions well after the accepted era of Viking raids.

Yeah, Christians were too stupid and uncultured to have had religions until Jews enlightened them right? kill yourself faggot kike.

Yeah, because Christians ruined education and literacy for normal people. there would have been no need for priest saving it.

If christianity is so great then why has there been been a crusade against everyone but jews?

>pole shows his true colors in his allegiance to Jews

No fucking shit. You all have giant Jew noses for a reason.