Mark, please have a seat

Look, Mark, you need to stop.

wow
mark is just like one of us

What?

He and his production team are just creating a persona for him to dish out to the FB masses.

What could possibly go wrong?

We seriously cannot let him get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Zuckenberg voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Mark crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Look at the nose. Look at it.

Completely makes me forget about how much of an asshole he was in that one movie based on his life.

I thought for a sec his nose was installing something near the handle. I guess it's really just supervising.

"NOT SO DIRTY JOBS" FEATURING KIKE NOSEBERG PRETENDING TO BE JUST LIKE THE COMMON MAN ISN'T HE GREAT?!?!?

Just like us!

wait a sec
hol up

is this thread implying that mark zuckerberg is gearing up to run for public office?

scary thing is, Zuckerberg could easily fake his own jewbook news thread with reports promoting himself and polls that show him favored by the American people. I would keep an eye out for him.

No idea how he thinks he even has a chance considering the shit he has said and the mass censorship he does on facebook. Only the most globalist and bluepilled normie would even consider voting for him. I mean all they have to do is bring up the "They trust me" quote and the hawaii thing to smear him into the ground.

Black Mirror episode 0.1?

Niggers, he's slowly ramping up for a run for President. These are just screen tests for his handlers to see how autistic he really is and how much work they really need to put in before campaign time.

>still no source

>president

No he isn't the right tribe.
They have other ideas for the first jewish president. You'll see.

wow, he's just like the rest of us!

Reminder that nothing that matters gets solved through voting.

So this is how we used to get the party to start?
We used to, mix in, with bacardi dark?

He's a happy merchant

never voting for a jew

He'll stop when he is the 46th President of the United States.

Who's he really trying to fool here, himself?

Can't wait to vote an actual Jew into office instead of these surrogates.
All hail our Overlord!

>Autistic road trip around America

Yup they take all these photos to pretend he worked hard even though all he did was slow everything down and virtue signal.

I'm sure the fag wants to run for president someday and honestly hope some brave person fuckin Snipes him before then

Yes

Jews look awkward as fuck when attempting to do manual labor.