Why don't scientists speak out about race...

Why don't scientists speak out about race? The only scientific figure saying anything is Bill Nye and he's an absolute fraud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W77iAQyioM8
soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html
scienceblogs.com/gregladen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u know what allows scientists to be scientists? money, without it they would be some HS teacher, so what the kikes tell them to say, they will say it, "race isnt real","all cultures r equal", "there r no differences between men and women", "u can change ur gender", "there r 63 genders" etc etc, im sure the kikes r laughing their asses off from all this insanity they push on plebs

Slippery slope and all that shit.

It's settled science

Different populations and individuals might be different but any distinction between one white and one black 'race' would be completely arbitrary pseudoscientific hogwash

Also pps need to clarify their shit, sub species of human exist. Just like dogs but our distinctions are not as pronounced because just about every human alive is either a mongrel or an inbred.

becoz jews

This. There is diversity between the human population, but subspecies? Not certain at all. There might be some very rare cases of isolated groups though.

James Watson and Dawkins do. Everybody else is chicken.

how stupid are you?

The biggest reasons are lack of interest and lack of funding for those that are interested and the logistics of doing studies on large groups of people.

Here's two prominent public scientists discussing race and IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=W77iAQyioM8

This is a watershed moment in history.

>Why don't scientists speak out about race?
Because science costs money.
And investing money in "race science" is not a good investment.

(Also, it's illegal in the EU)

Those groups are not arbitrary.

The social sciences are claiming that race is an arbitrary construct that humans created to define a group of people with similar ancestry and that there's actually a broad spectrum as you move longitudinally. They also like to point out peoples (mRNA?) vary as much between races as they do between people. I think this is just cherry picking

Both sides think the other is an oversimplification

Because theories in psychology and sociology are often proven true by if they hold up against a wide variety of people across the world.

Did you not listen to Charles Murray on Sam Harris recently?

Nye's been coming up a lot lately. What did he do?

IIRC they come to the conclusion that the data indicates it doesn't make sensed to discriminate against individuals based on their race because the mean differences between races are so much less significant than common differences between individuals.

This has been the uncontroversial conclusion of scientists for years.

This, your average nigger is a lot dumber/more violent than your average white but "nigger" and "white" are arbitrarily defined.

They don't talk about race because there is only one fucking human race. If you really think a nigger is not human then you are an idiot. But that doesn't mean we are all the same. A golden retriever and a pug look and act completely different but both are dogs

after spending the last six years at four different universities in amazed at how uncritical the scientific community is. they literally breed pencil pushers. my sisters husband always bragged about how his science degree will save the world
But he literally shares a hallway with two other people as his "laboratory"

See what happened to James Watson, scientists are too scared to talk about race and have their careers ruined by the leftist lynch mob.

the concept of race is outdated for homo sapiens. species (homo sapiens) and subspecies (homo sapiens sapiens) is what they use.
as you don't know about this you are probably a homo sapiens. especially because you didn't find the answer out yourself relying on others like the average leach.

Jesus dude. You got a point!
We should start referring to ourselves as breeds!

Because if someone funded that kind of study, the jews would eat them alive.

>because there is only one fucking human race
You're talking semantics.
Race, breeds, populations, gene pools, words doesn't matter.

We are different. Groups are different.
And some groups are _CLEARLY_ inferior.

It's a taboo topic in scientific circles.
Trying to address it either direction is career Russian roulette

Francis Crick does too.

The woman in the bottom left corner has the eyes, nose and mouth of Brian Peppers.

>speak out
>lose job in the academia
>wonder where else can you find a job
>unhireable in other universities because the rotten academia culture is nationwide
Fun times.

inb4 "b-but facts are scientific"

Remember the nobel prize winner who got sacked because a no-name cunt got her panties in a bunch? This is academia today.

Okay maybe not mouth and most definitely not the nose but still.

Yes

Nippon masutah reisu.
How can the rest of the world even compete?

Remember how Galileo got forced to renounce his ideas or else he would be lynched by the authorities?

It's the exact fucking same.
And you wonder why no scientist want to talk about it?

Because whenever you discuss race and differences in race there's always the question of what you wish to accomplish by discussing or researching it, there's an underlying tone of segregation and discrimination based on race reinforced by history

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge

Because this.

Every single black population is unproductive, underdeveloped and integrate poorly into western society, I don't think it's arbitrary

Scientists actually do talk about not only genetic difference, but sexual dimorphism in humans as well.

Scientists aren't the likes of bill nye and black science guy, real scientists are in academia and research centers.

With all due respect, the world is not Sup Forums, nor the internet pop culture which became dominated by leftism (you guys call it liberalism as in "social liberalism).

I'm a medical student 2 years away from my M.D. (specializing as a surgeon). Most Biological sciences (life/medical science) professors I talk with, In seminars, congresses and academic events in general are pretty "red pilled" about those things.

Tigers and lions can breed fertile offspring, doesn't mean they don't have even behavioral differences.

there probably is science done on racial differences in iq, brain structure, behavior etc, it's just not PC to talk about

It's easier for scientists to speak the truth after they retire.

Scienceman here. You'd lose funding

Science is irrefutable user, because, you know, it's science.

This is a cultural thing. Its the same with any "race" that is in a position of low power and influence. The french can say the same about the slavs etc.

No, it's just retards like yourselves who could not evolve to modern man. but it isn't your fault.

>inb4 the man with the moustache
he didn't know shit about race, went to todays Iran to find Germanen.

I said that there are differences

Just like any distinction between a dog breed, am I right? Pit Bulls tendencies towards aggression, intelligence of Border Collies vs dumbness of Pugs, surely it is all pseudoscientific hogwash

Consensus is irrefutable, user, because, you know, it's heavily funded. Modern science can both prove and disprove that climate change is real. Convincingly.
>he didn't know shit about race, went to todays Iran to find Germanen.
Not a Natsoc, but he wasn't wrong. He probably found them.

The last one that tried was branded a nazi & his career ruined.

It is arbitrary, that doesn't mean there aren't strong correlations within these arbitrarily-defined groups.

Then why do studies show that adopted Africans have IQ's lower than that of natives in the adoptive country? It's genetic too

Not sure what the point you're trying to make is

>he didn't know shit about race,

You're right about that

Just the usual conflation of race and species. The dumbness, it hurts.

There is only one human SPECIES.

Races are a whole different matter.

See previous post, its not that simple. If it was it would be obvious and any not science joe could argue for it.

The determining factor of intelligence is, on the bigger part, genetic!

>Nye's been coming up a lot lately. What did he do?
He wanked off a dog & his sister caught him & she told her mates so now everyone knows.

Most scientists are liberals and too afraid to speak their own opinions. If they say anything remotely politically incorrect the funds are withdrawn.

Come on man. You can't consider externalises? I grant you that it is a correlation but can not be causation because of externalities. And this stuff about IQ is bs, you can improve your IQ simply by taking IQ tests and seeing the patterns (that's all they are) . If you want a real test of intelligence look at how people use intuition to solve problems, this is part of advanced IQ test you cant just take online, you will see that the "difference" is by minute amounts. Keep in mind the higher the IQ the less the real difference 80-100 is huge 100-120 not so much.

Also; sjw, commies, feminists and all the other leftist scum can say whatever they want about race, but fact is there are populational groups that share a statistically stronger correlation between themselves than between other groups.
>that we call race, and there is more than niggers, spics, caucasians etc.

They can say race does not exist, deny the word race, because of the stigma attached to it is what they want, but the fact is correlated population groups exist.

It is exactly that simple. Hence why when you go to your doctor's office, they ask you to fill out your race so they know what diseases commonly run through your gene lineage. If everyone was the same, you wouldn't have diseases affecting certain ethnic or racial backgrounds more than others, but they do, because of genetics. Certain races have genes that others do not, this is fact. And should be obvious, given our exremely different appearances

please elaborate.

I think it is also related to language and the generall meaning of words. an example: I was in .sg in a shop. a laminated puece of paper had the following on it:

"retail helper wanted. race: chinese"

>Keep in mind the higher the IQ the less the real difference 80-100 is huge 100-120 not so much.

I can tell you're a brainlet solely from this.

>And this stuff about IQ is bs, you can improve your IQ simply by taking IQ tests
Not by much, iq is different from education, there's not much you can do to improve the iq you were born with, and there's more to iq than pattern recognition.

Because the Aboriginals of this land were pale white to the darkest color and one race of people that's why. If they focus on race it'll expose the non-aboriginal demons in this country and how they divided our people in the 1600s based on skin color. The first time this has ever happened in all of history. Exactly why Nazism was based on America. You people are ignorant.

American - A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans; but now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America.

Webster's Dictionary 1828.

The truth is already out.

That doesn't mean they can be identified as one race. This is without politics. Even if the smartest black person was genetically destined to be dumber than the dumbest white, formulating a single 'black race' as opposed to the 'white' and 'yellow' monolithic races would not be a scientifically defendable approach. There are black populations further away from each other than one is from the nearest whites. Africa is fucking huge and in every way far, far more diverse than Europe.

Is this adjusted for economic background?
People growing up in poor societies with no access to education would obviously have lower IQ. Can you find a map where IQ is only measured in a certain economic bracket? Then we can look for patterns

Most people use the term educated. Your american so I will allow you to articulate like a pleb.

amazing, you must be part of a non homo sapiens sapiens comunity/nation too.

is it not apparent that the distinction by subspecies is equal but you can use it anywhere without anyone twitching? say the same with different words, any intelligent human beeing will understand.

Never said I didn't, merely said genetics play a part and therefor cannot be ruled out

>And this stuff about IQ is bs, you can improve your IQ simply by taking IQ tests and seeing the patterns

This is untrue, please do some research

>Most people use the term educated. Your american so I will allow you to articulate like a pleb.
>Your
grammar, vocabulary, and speeling nitpickers are the best

Yes, I get what you mean. Africa is ethnically diverse etc

Too bad society can't be run on an individual basis. We look at trends, groups and phenomenons and make policies based on that. Stereotyping is one of the important abilities humans have for making sense of the world.

WRONG!

can a Sup Forums Link me to a scientist who had nobel price for "race and iq" but now he is broke and had to sell his nobel because no university want to invite him....

That's correct but a real IQ test takes a few hours and gets progressively more strenuous. No one is going to administer one to thousands of people to prove this concept. As a counter point I have a book of about 5000 ,stupid buy, puzzles and I swear to you every time I take one for work or as assessment they re use the same examples.

>People growing up in poor societies with no access to education would obviously have lower IQ
HAHAHAHA
Is this what they teach you in pooland so you wouldn't feel to pathetic?

Look at IQ numbers within America if you're so interested.

Spoiler: IQ is almost exclusively defined by genes.

That's literally Lewontin's fallacy.
It was a major argument against the existence of race, and now his name will be forever tied to a fallacy.

I'm 32 and when I was a kid, it was widely known that there were different species of humans in the past. If there were different species of humans in the past..... then where did they disappear to?

Whoops, they didn't, they just evolved into what the different races of today are. Far enough to be separate, yet not too far enough to not interbreed.

I'm not well versed, but afaik a species can interbreed successfully.
A race is major differences within a species.
Many dogs can breed with each other, producing mongrels, despite having completely different characteristics.

There your based scientist..

James Watson, the world-famous biologist who was shunned by the scientific community after linking intelligence to race, said he is selling his Nobel Prize because he is short of money after being made a pariah.

Mr Watson said he is auctioning the Nobel Prize medal he won in 1962 for discovering the structure of DNA, because "no-one really wants to admit I exist".

Auctioneer Christie’s said the gold medal, the first Nobel Prize to be sold by a living recipient, could fetch as much as $3.5m (£2.23m) when it is auctioned in New York on Thursday. The reserve price is $2.5m.

Mr Watson told theFinancial Timeshe had become an “unperson” after he “was outed as believing in IQ” in 2007

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html

NEVER FORGET!

Do you know the definition of a species? Why the fuck would your different species, separated for millions of years, just magically and universally become able to breed fertile offsprings again?

Its forbidden because they know the results of that science already.

Lets just say if those results were either everyone is the same, or white people are the worst, it wouldnt be forbidden.

Here ya go:

scienceblogs.com/gregladen/

have fun

Erm...
Normally we use gender/sex as synonyms in the hospital, but we tend to avoid "race" and use "ethnicity" instead.
Different word all the doctors get it and we are sure to attain important information about a patients background. There are diseases that tend to affect some (((population groups))) more than others, sickle cell disease is an example.

What I meant in that comment before is that leftists (liberals) are enraged at the word "race", if you say "race" snowflakes get offended, however when you use the wording (((population group))) or even ethnicity, they just don't perceive it the same negative way, not mattering that, philosophically, the concept is the same.
Words are but bridges for meaning...
And race, population groups or ethnicity still refer to the same concept (conserve meaning).

Species, must not be coalesced with race. If you don't understand why, just ask me and I'll try to explain. :)

Genetic clusters aren't arbitrary, by that same logic there is no difference between a human and a dog

Good, I hope everybody starts selling those useless hunks of metal. Nobel Prize means absolutely nothing in the post-Obama era.

>Never said I didn't, merely said genetics play a part and therefor cannot be ruled out

I agree

If IQ is genetic then there must a part of the brain has different adaptation or defining characteristic. The question is if it exists is it easily observable , if it is then again any joe of the street could point this out. If it is not then what defines it. I would say that if you looked at the origins of the IQ test you would find that in the 19th century most European peasants where way below their "educated" counterparts.

There is an analogy about how they could not conduct any logical reasoning because they had not ever had the occasion to do so. A question such as "A is blue A=B B is ?" was unanswerable.

The I suppose the speciation process in hummingbirds is hogwash too?

It's just a game you play, just like saying you believe in Santa Claus even though everybody knows he doesn't "exist".

They already finished everything there is to know about 100 years ago in physical anthropology.

Nothing changed, degeneracy is still going on. Biological Sciences are not really sciences, they are simply a collection of instructions (about 6-7 procedures that you repeat and hope something comes out).

pic related is a pure , unreduced nordid woman from Germany without make up, make of that what u will , you can find similar types in North-India, Iran, Southern Europe; but their numbers are going down because muh career woman is striking hard

That's not how it works, user.

Bioweapons exist that can target it.

Also, Human's didn't all come out of Africa.

Whites can out of Europe

Asians came out of Asia

Africans came out of Africa

Those are the paths of Human existence & why we look different but still can breed with eachother.

Whites came out of Europe*

Also, Bioweapons exist that can target each Sex.

Everything which there is many of you stereotype. If two or more objects have distinctive qualities your mind will make a connection between them. I have no idea how stereotyping became a curse word in modern times.

You are trying to talk about definitions with biologists; that's your first mistake. Biology is completely undefined. They try to "define" things, because that's the scientific way, but everything that is going on in Biology comes simply from a collection of loose knowledge that people apply randomly hoping to get something useful out of it.
Sexual selection exists, repeated sexual selection over a long time IS EVOLUTION. That's all you need to know. That different evolutions took place in different environments should be obvious, yo ucan iterally see it when you compare an aboriginal with a nordid.

In short East Asian, eastern European scientist dont give a fuck about being pc, race is biological construct from surveys, if you talk about it bluntly the west your done i.e James Watson,you get labled a racist. There are some pop science guys who dance around the topic Steven pinker,Henry Harpending, Charles murray, richard dawking even etc

If you apply this logic to people you begin creating a hierarchy, the result is usually tension and aggression. As "whites" we have been killing each other for so long that we are becoming paranoid about conflict. That's my idea, when people realise that war is to us what fires are to forests we will make progress.

My god who is the woman on the bottom right? what a superior ubermensch.

Similar to this Aryan

>you can find similar types in North-India, Iran
Laughable nonsense. You ignore genetic data and also the unique physical characteristics of Northern Europeans.

becuz dat raycist

About as "completely arbitrary pseudoscientific hogwash" as the distinction between whites and monkeys.

Just because niggers are different among each other doesn't make any of them the same as us.

this woman is not an ubermensch in any sense, why are you spouting dumb shit when you are clueless about physical anthropology?