Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

no but back in high school i said "nigger" in front of my liberal dyke english teacher (who honest to god looks like the OP pic) and she flipped her shit, called me a racist and threw me out for that period

I've used "neger".

Is that considered as harsh?

It just means negro and is becoming less acceptable. It's still common for people to say but no one would dare say it on tv

Yes.

no

it's acceptable. literal meaning is 'black'

my high school had 2 black kids, one boy and one girl.

Everyone called the boy their nigger as a joke and i sort of felt bad for him... but he's lucky he had friends at the price of a silly word

Yep

that's very punchable face

Yes. Pretty funny to do that here.

Ignoring the odd horn of africa-person (who desu are more like the mongrel love child of africans and arabs) it's actually quite rare to see a nignog in Sweden. I don't even think that I've ever spoken to one.

was too drunk to get in to club, called bouncer a nigger, he was white

In high school, some black kid stole one of my chicken nuggets off of my tray and I said "give me back that nugget you fucking nigger." He gave me a really sad look and then gave me back the nugget.

in a friendly manner, yes. plenty of times

What did they call the girl, sex slave?

more than once, on accident. Wasn't trying to be malicious... I had just spent way too much time saying it in the vidya and it formed a habit. That's why I basically never say it anymore.

No. Niggers are fucking savages. Why would I trigger a chimpout?

Nigress

I lived in Florida for about 5 months, went to a bilingual (Spanish/English). The school was a mix of white kids and a bunch of South American kids, all together. I remember this one black kid that was quiet and shy, and some other kids (can't remember if they were South American or not) used to make fun of him and call him "darkie". I felt really bad for him.

I've never talked to a black person.

Sup Forums's too chicken, they're tough internet keyboard warriors

actually yes, they backed up with a concerned look on his face

No

cause i'm a pussy white male behind a computer like all other /pol tards. I'm say horrible stuff behind the computer when i would never do it in reality because i'm smart and i care about my social image and networking that would effect my job career

as a sheep, i support hedonism and the act of self-indulgence. i disregard the death of the white race to secure a future for myself where i can not perceived as a racist and not as the bad guy in the eyes of the majority

fuckin kek this post

Yes

Have you ever participated in a lynching of some niggers before Sup Forums? Why not?

You're a dick

Multiple times to a black guy I know, but not very serious.

Yeah, it was a token black kid sitting with a bunch of preppy white kids in high school. I'm not stupid enough to say it to a group of them and get jumped. Little shits were throwing food at people in the lunchroom for months creating a crator of empty chairs around them. Got to my section and i threw a milk carton all over them. Justin Bieber haircut faggots got up and quickly sat down when i got in their face but ol nignog have to prove himself.

He didn't swing and i ended up walking away with the campus cop watching but i paid that guy back by working on the library for a class and checking out the most expensive encyclopedias in his name and trashing them. Dickhead ended up having to pay around $1000 in fines.

No. My Great-Grandfather did. They hanged the nigger off the local train bridge. This was up in Yankee land as well. The nigger (you guessed it) raped some young white girl.

They now use it as a teachable moment in our local elementary school during whatever combat racism bullshit day is going on. We barely have blacks here even now so that nigger must have been like the sole nigger in this town at the time.

that poor child

yes i called my 11th grade English teacher a nigger and the whole school flipped its shit and she had a "breakdown"

No. It seems mean. And a good way to get an ass kicking.

DONT GET MAD GET EVEN HAHA

>16

>tfw his single mother can't feed him
>tfw only way to survive is to be a nugget nigger at school
>tfw want to be friends with the white kids at school because the blacks in my neighborhood keep asking me to mule drugs and join their gang
>tfw get caught stealing a nugget from that one white kid I think is cool
>tfw he calls me a nigger

Yes, "fuck you nigger, ill kick your ass if you dont leave".
It felt food.
He left, felt even better.

No, but I accidentally said "my nigga" a bunch of times in front of my black bass player back in the day.

Not even racist but I don't think that was his takeaway.

Everyday a few times

Some in anger some as a joke

I love the word itself and the effect it has

NEEKERIT

Plenty of times

I get away with it because I'm black too

Nigger

Sorry senpai need to get my quota in
And you're black

I've call white people nigger but then again I'm black and wanted to set them up or see their reaction to being called a nigger.

yes, twice at a bar, and a few times at parties.

Literally nothing happened. Because niggers only attack when they have a 10-1 advantage

I stay away from niggers as much as humanly possible and would never speak to one unless spoken to...and only if they are in a place of authority over me like a boss or a police officer.
>So, no. I've said nigger to a nigger's face.

yes. Please stop making cuck thread thx

I'm friends with this legit aspergers guy on steam and we play tf2 together. someone said nigger on the mic and he went ballistic and got the guy kicked off the server.

have you ever gotten in a cage with a fully grown irritated baboon and threw rocks at it?

I call white people "cracker ass fagot" all the time and whitey does nothing cause he's a bich. I took 20 bucks out of a whitey bichs hand once and said " cracker bich" and she did nothing lmao

You nigger.

>NO ONE TAKES MY CHICKEN TENDIES! REEEEEEEE

When I was young like 5 or 6 my cousin and I called this other young black kid a nigger and my cousin told him if he kept acting up he was going to get his uncle's coon hounds after him and I laughed. The lifeguard put us in timeout but shit was funny.

Yeah I have u dumb nigger

nope but in HS i said answering to a teacher asking us to do some stuff which i didnt find particularly challenging "what? we arent niggers" (AI slaves), bursting the general hilarity of the class

Cuck

det er lov å si neger. bare spor en neger

bolivia with the jokes

I can tell you've never traveled anywhere, moron. Probably cause you work at subway or some shit. Let me fill you in, people go places for work and/or pleasure, stupid nigger.

Yes.

Yes, once.

He looked at me hurt and said "Why would you ever say that". Did not make me feel as great as I'd hoped.

>Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?
yea but I'm allowed to.

Yes

> "person"

kinda looks like the dude from NOFX

My thoughts exactly

no, but I frequently tell racist jokes and call them faggots if they object.

Yes, by accident. I was playing Euchre with some people at college and the dindu nigged on accident.

I called him a nigger not thinking what I actually did. He didn't want to play anymore.

Yes, my only black friend gives me 2 per year.

I said "don't be such a nigger" to a friend of mine and he responded with "you right." Does that count?

Not counting Aboriginals, once.

Argument with an actual African in traffic.

Yes, I just did in Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

I once asked a nigger if the word nigger offends him. He said no.

You really are a nigger

Yes.

Leaf stop using proxys

i generally don't use nigger when verbally arguing with blacks. If they want to be racial about shit then ok. I've called several niggers to their faces before, lost a job one time because nigger coworker was being a nigger. I was born in 74 had several run ins and fights with blacks over the years.

When I was a little shit, long ago, maybe 3-4 years old, I was introduced to the colored guy who polished cars at my father's dealership.
I asked him how he got so dirty.
He said, "Sonny, I'se a nigger."
I replied, "You're a nigger?"

Yes. It's hilarious and usually leads to a chimpout of epic proportions

I did a couple of times, use the word "negro" or "negro de mierda". But it wasn't against actual africans, but to indigenous descend altiplano niggers. They usually spit you or insult you back, but on one ocasion we almost went to fight, my friends vs a band of negros, but shit chilled and we all kept our path

No, I live in rural England. I've never met a black person.

Called a white guy a no good nigger in front of other niggers,
Most I call them shaka Zulu's . They get confused by it. They can't tell if it's an insult or not.

I once did in a full classroom. Everyone was going like Oooooh he called you a nigger. I knew he wouldnt take it too serious but his niggerfriend seriously wanted to beat me up. The guy was ripped af so good thing he didnt. These guys chimpout for the smallest reason

>MFW current HR Managers name is Shaka, when I see her in the halls I have to remind yself not to add Zulu to her name if I speak to her.

Yes. More so than I like in fact. Every time a black person does something to anger me at this point I instinctively shout "You stupid fucking nigger bitch". Its actually gotten to the point where Ive done it to people who arent even black

Me and my twin brother call each other niggers as a joke and we're 38% black. Does that count?

>be me, a black kid in high school
>feel a little ostracized by everyone but do my best to socialize
>joke around with everyone, eliciting laughs but no real friendships
>struggling to make a connection with anyone, start to worry and think because I'm black no one wants to be friends
>see lonely kid sitting by himself
>think this is my chance to make a real friend, he needs one as badly as I do
>sit down and take one of his chicken nuggets as an ice breaker
>Better watch your nug-
>"Give me back that nugget you fucking nigger."
>die inside, realize I will never have any real friends

same here. neger ist just negro and until recently it was perfectly acceptable. the left has told a generation of people that neger is nigger and that saying it is literally hitler.

only ever really knew one black dude and i always greeted him by saying 'hi negro' and shaking his hand.

How did you land on 38%? That's oddly specific.

No but a fat girl at work was bothering me for a couple of years. All stopped overnight when I accidentally referred to one of our colleagues as a nigger. Wish I'd thought of that sooner.

>38%

What kind of fucked up algebra gave you that number?

That's according to 23andme. Both of my parents are mixed as hell too, so that might have something to do with this. Rest is mostly European (57%) and Native American (5%).

23andme.

I love how you Cucks and your women are obsessed with us.

just call yourself a half-breed and be done with it.

They used to call that Melungeon.

R A R E

A

R

E

I just say part black part white, although I get laughed at whenever I tell someone I'm basically half black.

I'm not American, so I don't think that applies to me. I'm just visiting here desu.

I've seen like 3 black people's in Poland