/ourguy/ based grandpa BTFOs beta male and fake bitch

Look at this lads, fuck I haven't kek'd this hard in a while.
>bitch uses her fake crying tactic
>beta male puffs his chest and runs away
Is this old grandpa truly /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=rWknBcv9udk&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/alex-jones-will-never-stop-being-alex-jones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GIVE ME MY FIVE FEET!!

he should have knocked that fucker out for stepping to him.

can i get a quick rundown?

how much more beta can you be, seriously.

>lady says she wants to kill alex jones because her son has fallen for his "brainwashing"
>grandpa defends 1st amendment right of free speech comparing psycho bitch to a totalitarian trying to silence the opposition
>bitch starts fake crying about her son
>beta male partner steps in and is really impatient
>wants to go home and just fuck his wife
>she gives him blue balls only
>wants to stand up for her
>puffs his chest at grandpa
>grandpa calls him a motherfucker and beta male runs
>based grandpa says good for her son for seeing the truth
>questions bitch on some things
>she can't answer simple questions
>grandpa ends by saying she disgusts him

we need a guy like this in canada. Damn hes a fucking national treasure.

sweet
thanks senpai

Which is weird, she could've just said Sandy Hook.
Andreas is clearly her fuck buddy

yeah alex stepped into a big pile of shit with that sandy hook stuff, fake or not it was still too risky because m-muh poor children

and people call me crazy for saying sometimes kids are better off ditching their parents

>beta male partner steps in and is really impatient
>wants to go home and just fuck his wife
>she gives him blue balls only

loled hard poland, thank you

What the fuck is this America?

yeah, why?
clean streets surprised you huh?

>how about Milo, the comedian
kek

>Ginger
>Jew Nose
Go figure

>fake crying
>sudden stop and says she is not affected by grandpas upset

What is borderline?

>you are not affected at all by me being upset

classic jewish concern of empathy shilling

This short video clearly shows how much of a pussy the modern man is compared to the man of two generations ago.
The beta is kept on a leash by his kike bitch and he is put in his place by the based old fucker.
Hats off to the old guy.

this is really funny

the fire can't rise in a vacuum, but watch how it spreads out here.

You're right desu this is hilarious. I want to see moar.

This is pretty typical of women.
>Listen to me
>Are you going to finally listen to me?
>You should be calm and listen to me
>Proceeds to say nothing when conversation partner takes the time to listen, get mad when he calls her out instead of agreeing, repeats steps 1 to 3

Fucking women

That old man just punked the shit out of that dude. That other guy isn't even a man at this point.

"Or what you motherfucker?"

10/10 would chill with grand dad

>her boyfriend backs down and breaks eye contact the moment old man counters him
A literal beta

>OR WHAT YOU MOTHER FUCKER
jesus that guy got deflated immediately when he heard that
he even tries to pull her away after that, he wanted to go home and cry

I fucking love this guy

and the way she try's to turn it around after saying she wanted to kill Alex Jones to trying to say the old man was the animal

the absolute state of western women

no it's fucking somalia. where they wear american flag pants, american flag suspenders, and an american flag hat.

based

the beta male is clearly a european

guys listen up, this is what happens when youre a beta cuck and dont take control of your woman. you cannot allow her to do whatever she wants.

her husband has been trying to get out of there for a while but she wont listen because she doesnt respect his authority.

he felt emasculate so he puffs his chest out and tries to act tough just because his woman doesnt listen to him.

what would have happened if uncle sam was a dindu? he would have gotten his ass beat or killed all because his dumb ass wife wouldnt leave.

control your hoes.

>That accent.
This guy is Jordan Peterson in an old person suit venting against authoritarians.

What a boss.

They cuck sounds German or Austrian too.
Typical.

That based gramps did exactly what he should of, I don't care how respectable you look or act but if you believe in killing people for what they say you deserve to be spoken to like the peace of trash you truly are.

>Is this old grandpa truly /ourguy/?
100%

he looks and sounds as if he was either polish, austrian or hungarian

kek

>>wants to go home and just *watch his wife get fucked

Whoa my sides, that guy is 10/10

Polish/German for sure.

>or what motherfucker
And he just cowers away? Jesus Christ the left is spineless

A woman(the Sex that can be brainwashed very easily due to how there minds are wired & can also brainwash weaker members of the opposite sex) complaining about Brainwashing?

That is like a Fish complaining about water.

What the FUCK he's so based

We need more people like this over here

(You)

Ooof, i'd fill her well with my magazine, if you know what I mean

Didn`t she call him Rodrigo?

You just fucking KNOW that beta in the blue shirt had adrenalyn shakes for HOURS after that.

Hahaha that was hilarious

i want that metal filled tongue slobbering over my fucking dick holy shit

>that European beta fag punked that hard
my fucking sides

BETA BACKS OFF WITH HIS TAIL BEHIND HIS LEGS. Hahahaha

Alex Jones got haymakered by a guy who trolled his public access TV show, when Jones thought he would be a tough guy and call him out for a fight, even after pretending he'd gotten a gun out of his car.

Witnesses said Jones flailed wildly and never even landed a hit.

Nobody needs to do anything about him, he's already a cuck and a joke.

(In Bill Burr's voice)
>FOR ME
>I FEEL THIS WAY
>LISTEN

I'm getting fed up with cunts that think free speech and (((speaking freely))) about advocating killing someone are the same thing.

kek

That guy backed down so fast once he realized his little beta outburst didn't manage to scare the old man

Hi Stephen

>How do you know he's brainwashing anybody
>I don't know

Also love how he called her out on pretending to be calm and rational while spouting her bullshit like she's better than him.

>actually defending Alex "pee pants" Jones.

LANKLETS BTFO

sauce? id like to see that

>Gets teary and starts sobbing about muh son
>Expects people to accept that as an argument

Women were a mistake. They assume people will judge their arguments by how strong their emotions are and not the quality of the argument itself.

>Cool story
Got a video?

>Milo the comedian

kek'd

Her tone is, frankly, terrifying.

Thats why leftists cannot be reasoned with. Everything they do, they do with the approval of their conscience. They convince themselves that they're doing everything for the greater good.

They'll cut out your tongue to protect you from saying mean things. They puncture your ears to prevent you from being offended. They'll break your fingers to keep you from picking up a dangerous object. And the whole time, as they mutilate you, they'll speak in the same, high pitched sing-song voice about how it's better this way. About how much safer you are.

buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/alex-jones-will-never-stop-being-alex-jones

Grandpa is based as fuck.

I love his high energy patriotic outfit.

The closest we could get is if Don Cherry decided to go full right wing and start preaching it.

>Buzzfeed

jesus christ

This is Michael Dibari. I met him before. He's a cool dude. He argued with a guy who had a wife that was arguing with Dibari, saying that the collapse of Building 7 never happened during 9/11. They were about to fight, and it was hilarious.

his first mistake was directing his attention at her like what she says matters. he should have only spoken to the man and perhaps ask him whats wrong with him? and why doesnt he try to find a better woman? does she have him trapped with kids? tell him to find time for himself and question his life his decisions his wife.

remember build up betas. plant the seed

Oh fuck off, they link their sources.

How the fuck else are you going to hear tabloid material about a low-end guy like Jones?

Yeah, i dont get that. If you want to act tough and get in somebody's face, you should be ready to start some shit.

>Her tone is, frankly, terrifying.
Not really. It's actually a pretty lame tactic. She presents herself as the rational one so anyone disagreeing with her is irrational.

Like when an entertainer puts on a fun show and lumps trannys in with climate change.

kek, that hillary.

Does this guy work for info wars or is he just some guy?

>buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/alex-jones-will-never-stop-being-alex-jones

((((buzzfeed))))

Get back in your cuckshed, faggot.

Can leftist argue without barely containing their smugness and superiority complex?

Guarantee this lady thought she destroyed this guy. "how could he not see she was right about murdering people with opposing views?? she was so nice and calm about it...even put on the fake water works?"

Why would i actively seek out tabloid garbage with an infinitesimal quantity of truth to it?

>Like when an entertainer puts on a fun show and lumps trannys in with climate change.

Waitwhat?

Sounded a bit like he said "You better sieg hiel".

when the tears came on it was so disgusting I felt nauseous. how quickly she about faced to the smug condescending bullshit. women are vile

30 sec in and i already cant stand her anymore

HMM NO SWEATY

>he would believe alex jones over buzzfeed

Because it's not untrue.

But you definitely seem triggered by the revelation that Jones is a limp-wristed faggot.

how do I get badass gravelly voice?

cigars whiskey black coffee?

Holy fuck, this grandpa is an all american hero

Fuck me it's uncle sam come to life...

I don't give a shit about alex jones, i have never watched more than 5 minutes of his videos. He's a goofball. I'm just amused about how hell bent you are to discredit him and how you actually side with literal retards to "prove" your point.

Every time Trump misses a step, or can't get something done due to neo con fuckery, just watch this video and remember Hilary fucking Clinton was the alternative.

Picture a bitch like this, but holding the most powerful position in the world.

God bless Donald Trump.
God Bless Alex Jones
God bless you burgers for voting correctly

Except it isn't an act. She actually believes that she is the rational one. She will, without batting an eye, advocate for the public execution of a political opponent without so much as a change in the pitch of her voice.

She genuinely believes that this is perfectly rational and good, and she is not alone in this.

you should tell ppl it's infowars so they can scroll past.
I'm not watching those retards

The video encapsulates so much of the past few years in just a few mins. It's a stew of cultural Marxism's legitimizing of brainwashing, violence, and cuckery clashing against the few remaining patriots driven to the streets to save fundamental liberty.

You're entirely buttblasted that your fat prince is a wimp cuck and now you're lashing out wildly at anything threatening you, just like he does.

Sad.

The infiltration of our education system and media has given them enormous influence over the worldviews of the populace. These people really think they're the "good guys" and anyone not on their side can be trampled over.

Does the old man work for Alex Jones?

also the sad part is that guys life Do you guys even understand how much yelling throwing and crying hes had to go thru with that woman *NEVER being able to defend his son HIS ONLY SON probably little by little year by year reducing him to nothing more than a *yes mam *sorry *sorry yes mam.
She is SO FUCKING ANGRY that her SON escaped her I mean he will NOT stop being HIM he wont Understand that SHE knows Better and to just be LIKE HIS DAD.

makes me sad but theres hope yet her son is proof of that.

You're delusional and seem to be using a script rather than responding to my post.

Are you the roastie in the video by any chance?

Good goyim at least he's better than a war criminal like Hillary. That means you can never complain when he does things for neocons and Israel and breaks all his campaign promises.