Slovakia and Czech republic are most racist countries in Europe !

Slovakia and Czech republic are most racist countries in Europe !

svet.sme.sk/c/20525614/mapa-zmerala-rasizmus-v-europe-najhorsie-dopadli-cesi-slovaci-sa-tiez-nemaju-cim-chvalit.html

god dammit I want to live there ;_;

>124236341
its paradise to watch these muslim shits in Germany, France etc. and be safe and sound because we refused them...

The questions is, how can Portugal be racist when its black country?

Great job, keep it up!

you are not one of "reverse racism isnt a thing" folks ?

Step those numbers up Polandbros and Slovakbros, we want someone to compete against!

Last time I checked the statistics Italy and Greece were the most racist ones

Can confirm, and I live in libtard Prague

your one only aplies to roma while my is general (enti-muslim etc.)

They clearly didn't even ask us. Roma would be at 100%.

It aplies to Roma, muslims and jews, though
Look at it again

Slovakia is also one of few countries which have holocaust denying political party

IAT is a load of bullshit

Thank god for slovakia and beautiful slovak girls

loot at those gets 88 ! :D

Even when Slavs are a subhuman race according to Nazi racial theory? What a bunch of self-hating cucks.

that is not true :)

Can confirm. Czech republic is a paradise. The benefits of both the west and the east

What do Slovaks gain from Holocaust denial being made legal? That cult only really effected Germany and the US, maybe Britain, France and Sweden as well a little.

Yeah it is, Hitler hated slavs you retarded natsoc.

"retarded natsoc"
no he not you retarded shill

I hope we will use the next major conflict to solve our "minority issue"

Toho si pamätám :D, hneď bol na internete oslavovaný ako hrdina a naše média boli celé pobúrené :D

I always knew this growing up in a Slovak family

A true hero indeed

They are denying holocaust because they are praising first Slovakian state which participated in it
Hitler actually wanted to integrate Slovakia and Czech

Harman did nothing wrong

kek

27 July 41: "We will take the southern Ukraine, especially the Crimea, and make it an exclusively Germany colony. There will be no harm in pushing out the population there now.. The German colonists will live on handsome, spacious farms.. what exists 30 to 40 kilometers out will be another world, in which the Russian remnants will live.."

17 Sept 41: "The Slavs are a mass of born slaves, who feel the need of a master. The Russian space is our India! Like the English, we shall rule this empire with a handful of men. It would be a mistake to claim to educate the natives.. The Slav people are not destined to live a cleanly life.. It's better not to teach them to read. Even to give them a locomotive to drive would be a mistake.. We'll supply the Ukrainians with scarves, glass beads, and everything colonials like."

25 Sept 41: "We'll drive Asia back behind the Urals. No organised Russian state will be allowed to exist west of there.. they are brutes in a state of nature,"

17-18 Oct 41: "We'll let the Russian towns fall to pieces - let them know just enough to understand our highway signs, so that they won't get themselves run over by our vehicles! .. There is only duty: to Germanise this country by the immigration of Germans, and to look upon the natives as Redskins. I have no feelings about the idea of wiping out Kiev, Moscow or St. Petersburg."

Are you this cucked to want your own race exterminated?

lol party hard my friend, I'm going to a disco in a village near town tomorrow, shit gets wild out there

Prague could have looked way cooler with nazi architecture. Pic related, plan for Prague

So do you just drink bile and garbage exclusively or only on the weekends toothpaste?

>Slavs = Russians
kys pls

>only white people can be racist

That's true, but he didn't want to integrate the people. He just wanted to genocide or enslave the ethnic slavs in Czechia and Slovakia and then send a bunch of Germanics/Nordics there to replace them.

[Citations needed]

even we consider hohols and everything past them as subhumans though. The only good thing that comes from the wild east are their QTs who decided to leave their shithole countries.

He generalized all slavs as slaves, are you this fucking retarded? You would have honestly deserved to be gassed if you lived during Nazi occupied Czechia if you hate your own race that much.

Every Slav non Russian country hate Russia

They're from his speeches and mein kampf, highlight a chunk and search it. Unless you want to pretend like Hitler loved Slavs and didn't believe the Gemanics to be superior in any sense.

He called all slavs slaves, not just Russians you fucking retard. Even so, he has anti-slav policies in eastern occupied areas and was basically beginning to establish a germanic-nordic apartheid.

>Unless you want to pretend like Hitler loved Slavs and didn't believe the Gemanics to be superior in any sense.
Not loving doesnt mean he wanted to genocide all Slav, most of his anti Slavs quotes are about Russians (which are subhuman) so dont be such retard there were even jewish honorary Aryans

>eastern occupied areas
Again you are talking about Russians and pretend its the same thing

He hated Russians with a passion since they were commies, but he also said things about other slavs and called them "slaves" as a quote I posted mentioned.

Jewish honorary aryans were just useful idiots to Hitler, which mainly consisted of veterans and military leaders from WW1. They probably would have been gassed after the war was over.

I can't believe you're such a self hating cuck,

>Tuzemák
Zabij se kokote, to mas rad kdyz ti nekdo nachcije do huby?

No you fucking idiot, he oppressed slavs outside of the USSR in Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, etc.

>gassed after the war was over
Wait so you are one of those retards who actually believe someone was gassed?

fuck off jidf

Fotka z akce, těžko by to člověk do sebe nasál sám. Jinak tu sračku nepiju.

We hate ourselves.

>oppressed slavs outside of the USSR in Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, etc.
Could you be more specific how was Slavs oppressed in Czech or Slovakia?
You know my ancestors actually lived it trough and it was paradise compared to to what communism/Russians did

>murican is talking about europe history

Why do you even argue?