Once you smoke pot, you're addicted forever

>once you smoke pot, you're addicted forever

yeah, go suck a dick Sup Forums, you and your propaganda

Fuck Miely Cyrus, and fuck garbage people.

fuck you and fuck white people

kek, that angle makes her look ethnic.

>3 weeks, a record

jesus christ

>addiction
>weed

One person said "i'm completely clean" so it must be true for everyone.

>Roastie falls off the cock carousel with just enough time left to shit out a couple autistic spergs.
There ain't no going back now, hun. You can't unsuck a thousand dicks by putting on a different uniform. Once a slut; always a slut.

me on the right

>>once you smoke pot, you're addicted forever
Who are you even quoting? I've never heard anyone actually say this my entire life. Do you have a screenshot or something of anyone saying this here?

Them donkey teeth though...

If it was an actual physical addiction that'd be impressive. Because marijuana only lasts a few hours. If they had withdrawals that'd be a long time to go without a "fix"

But hey, since it's just a psychological "addiction" IE no more addictive than shitposting on Sup Forums. You can drop it and go 3 weeks sober without any real difficulty outside of WANTING to get high.

>I'm da jokah babeeh.

>pizza

Lol have you heard how she talks now? She destroyed her voice, dumb bitch

>there are people who unironically think that pizza outfit is a nod to pedophiles

You can be addicted to anything.

When has pol ever said that ? Most of the anti weed threads are about how it's bad for you no has ever made that conclusion

People on Sup Forums always try to say weed is physically addictive.like heroin

I got that bean salad monkey off my back last year. Yeah, it cost me a few friends, but I thank God for my support system that saw me through the worst of it.

Feels good, man.

>there are people who unironically think it isn't

always thought those 'people' were trolls
*shrugs*

Literally the only good thing to use

Nothing about that whore is "clean"

>'completely clean'
i bet she is dirty as fuck though

You can *claim* to be addicted to anything. That's not even remotely the same thing.

The only thing addictive about pot is nicotine, and there's a dozen ways to get your fix that do not involve becoming unmotivated, braindead societal flotsam.

>if it's not addictive why don't you quit?

commonly comes up.

The answers of "because I don't want to" is always met with "typical addict"

as are the reasons like "I have 0 reason to quit, my job allows it on our own time, I'm using it for medical purposes to treat [x}, it's not making me broke, and I (eat edibles/vape) instead of smoke so it isn't harming me"

That gets met with more "excuse" responses.

People really think it's an addiction because it's been pounded in their heads for 40 years that Marijuana is as dangerous as Heroin, they're both on the same schedule.

FUCK ME AND FUCK WHEAT PEOPLL

3 Weeks? WOW, what a hero!

I'm addicted to weed because my life is dull and unfulfilled. What's the excuse for somebody who has been handed success and can have anything they fucking want on the daily?

FUCK HANNA MERNTANNA AND BANDANA PEOPLE!!!

>off pot
>3 weeks

hahahahahaha

you got a job interview or a calculus final coming up honey?

FUCK POT SMOKERS AND COCK STROKERS!

ITT, pot dealers and pot addicts.

Pot is a billion dollar industry now, you faggots will never convince me that pot isn't bad for you now that there's big money involved.

She looks braindead

Ive been smoking daily for 10 years. Within that ten years I graduated from college and now hold a full time position in my field. so get the fuck outa here with your bull shit.

Nice, I quit pot about a month ago. What a coincidence.

>clean off pot

still addicted to sucking dick, meth and alcohol.

DON'T SNIFF MY SHART
MY WET AND SLIMEY SHART

Fuck me and Fuck Asian niggers

Mileys white you stupid shit, are you blind lol. Open dem eyes dumb nigga befos u's speek. Also miley is a whore, you're defending a gross whore with satanic and pedophilia symbolism in her music videos and when she goes on tour you colassal dummy

it might be who knows. hollywood is a weird place user

If that were me I'd want more and better weed
>tfw weed is illegal in my state and always will be

t. weedology scholar

>3 weeks

Pathetic, bitch probably had a bender around 4/20 and is just taking a tolerance break

>he says posting from his mom's basement surrounded by empty diet coke cans and a monitor with dead pixels that he can't afford to replace

I've been sober for a year. Not much difference in day to day life

I used to smoke a lot when I was young. Then my life changed and I changed with it.

I regret it a lot. If I didn't waste my time I would be a much better version of myself now.

some people function just fine smoking daily. others do very very poorly and literally smoke their life away.

shut up negro

ahem
DUDE

Now she only needs to get clean from the heroin.

>The only thing addictive about pot is nicotine

Who the fuck refers to it as 'pot' apart from people who don't smoke it?

WEED

i think it's more like an inside joke.
like you make someone who never heard of the nazis wear a swastika t-shirt.

GAVE UP WEED
STILL ON NIGGGGER DIKS

No one said you couldnt be productive fagtron, alot of people cant do what you did.

degenerate

>The only thing addictive about pot is nicotine

LMAO

POL FUCKING SUCKS NOW
DIEEEEEE YOU FUCKING CHODE NIGGERFS
FUCKKCCCCK

My life was way more productive when I smoked, now I'm just a lazy fat alcoholic. Shit I used to smoke up before I went to the gym, do my work out, then go to the track and run laps, come home smoke again and shower. That was after working 8 hours too.

yeah notice she left out ALL other substances. alcohol, meth etc

>takes 15 xanax on a daily basis
>i'm clean off weed!
>never felt better!

Google the definition of addiction you retarded fuck. Any positive stimuli. Do you enjoy something? Then you can become addicted to it. I dont have time to spoon feed you the molecular facts about addiction but you should really educate yourself.

boomers who used to smoke it. I call it weed.

yeah, this screams good girl.

Sounds like you should put down the liquor and hit the bong.

IT'S A JOINT
LOL XD
^^ HUK HUK

Actually, if you've ever talked to DC Dems they like to believe that pizza is the most American of all foods. At least that's what Chelsea says.
>never heard of
Ha, that's funny.

Wow that's pathetic

As someone who's smoked weed more or less daily for the past 13 years or so, I take regular breaks all the time and it's not even hard

The withdrawal symptoms are you wish you could smoke some weed for like the first two days and then nothing at all

It's like being addicted to reading or pogs

Get over it bitch

My actual reaction

In Europe basically everyone rolls with baccy, senpai

you seem really scared

>Adiction
>drugs

I call absoulte bullshit more like human will power to stop or continue that are futher fuled by liberal views within the media and socitey in general!

As far as i see it addiction is a money making and degeneracy intensifying contruct invented by (((phycogists))) to give addicts a genuine excuse to continue their degenerate ways without a feeling of guilt as "muh cant help it."

I mean the notion of addiction has worked as a kind of placebo effect upon the brain within people, before the notion of addiction was about it was simply seen as a bad habbit, t they are having to much or they are being a god dammed degenerate.

Now "addicts" are mollycoddled as victims who have fallen for an adictive substance in which they can not help them selves due to its apparent adictive nature and now must recieve rehabillitaation due to their own weak will power, at the expense of my tax money!
Addiction is a phyclogical construct!

>smoked weed
>insane liberal freak
Checks out
Don't smoke weed kids

I imagine her squirting all over my cock

1. That's too much smoking. You shouldn't have to be high constantly. I mean, maybe if you're an old fart and there's nothing to do but watch television and play in the garden but as a grown-up? Come on.
2. But yeah.

Potheads are infinitely higher functioning than alcoholics who drink at the same pace.

EUROPE'S QUEERS
LOL BURN

Reminder that squirting is an involuntary piss reflex

PISS

I would but I moved and don't know anyone here

I quit cold turkey after daily smoking and didn't get any W/D's, it was hard to eat for awhile though. Life without weed is the same, just boring as fuck. I wasn't stoned 24/7 though it was strictly for when I got off work.

Relapses are a thing. Plus she probably has meth & crack on the side.

but that's retarded. unless weed is too expensive on its own i guess, i don't smoke.

>the republican is based meme

SEND IT BITCH

You can take white trash out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of white trash

Pot is a god tier drug, just because you have 0 will power doesn't mean there's anything wrong with weed.

Positives are
>no physical withdrawal side effects
>not addictive
>no hangover
>cheap
>don't have to smoke it, many ways to consume
>fun to relax and unwind alone or with company

Negatives are
>pot "culture"
>damage to lungs if smoked
>can effect brain development if used excessively while brain is developing
>weak willed faggots let it ruin their life
>can trigger schizophrenia in people predisposed to it (possibly not true I don't know).

It has to do with her relationship. Arnold forbade his son from dating her because she's a slut and an addict

GO TO SLEEP NIGGERS

i smoked daily for about 7 years, even on my lunch breaks at work

quit about 3 months ago, been clean since. it sucks though honestly

The problem with weed is not addiction, it's degeneracy. And it's just one form of it. Weed or not Miley Cyrus is going to continue to act disgusting. It's the norm for our culture now. Think weed is her problem is ignoring how sick society actually is. People don't become degenerates because they smoke weed, they smoke weed because they are degenerates. And to fit into modern society you have to act like a degenerate, or your seen as an outcast or loser.

I think it's just to make it easier to smoke. I smoked with a guy last year who didn't mix and he reckoned it was a euro thing

IS THERE ANYBODY OVER 21 ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ANYMORE?

If she wasn't addicted, why is she making it seem like such an accomplishment?

Arnold? are you talking about the governator?