Make a choice Sup Forums

You get to eradicate either all Muslims or all Jews from the face of the earth instantly. Which do you chose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12758782/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews because Muslims kill more of themselves anyways.

jews. Muslims are harmless inbreds

Jews, Hitler wanted to ally with the muslims.

Muslims are only a problem because of jews

Theres no question about it, Jews. Refugee crisis was started by ZOG forcing America to attack anti Zionist countries and destabilizing them. without Jews, muslims would just stay in the middle east and fuck their own shit up

Jews.
Muslims are trying to conquer the West. Jews have already done it.

Jews. Two birds, one stone.

Not all Jews are bad. Muslims on the other hand...

Of course Jews, since Jews import Muslims. I don't care if Muslims exist outside of my country.

Jews, simply because it'd fix entertainment and finance within seconds.

kikes mudslimes same shit first we had jews and then Christ fixed that problem but the jews had to kike it up again by rejecting the holy trinity with prophet mohammed

I've always wondered if that gun model belongs to Fallout New Vegas.

Muslims, the large population drop would collapse the world currency and banking systems to be replaced by a barter system based on fair trade and labor, which would cause all jews to flee to Israel. Israel would try to colonize the now empty land next to them with the new arrivals but being jews they would all die from the physical labor. Both problems solved.

Muslims are bad but Jews are worse.

Muslims anyday, we can take care of the Jews later.

fpbp

Muslims, Only a few Jews are bad and the ones that are, are REALLY fucking bad, but every Muslim on Earth is part of a global jihad and they wont stop until it's only until everyone is dead or converted.

The latter. Without them, the mooslems wouldn't be a problem for Europe.

kikes
i cant live without hijabi muslima qts
they're just so tradfu as fuck
compare that with degenerate jamal-fucking kikesses, who are all feminist slags

muslims, theyve made it to Orkney now, there used to be only about 10 of them on the whole islands, now theyre like a bad infection but I havnt noticed any Jews

Sup Forums chooses muslims.

strawpoll.me/12758782/r

Islam, that way the the Globalists(including the Jewish ones) have less tools at there disposal to use.

I ignore your Kobayashi Maru and punch a Klingon in the dick.

Jews without jews we wouldnt have the muslim problem or muslims at all

Sure rabbi

Go away Kikes. Everyone here obviously picks Jews. Is this some kind of new shill tactic?

Muslims of course. 1.6 billion shitskinned retards. The jews are few.

shill thread, but i like it.
brb going to wake up our leader. time has come

the Jews obviously. Muslims aren't that bad
>.>

If the Jews were gone, the Muslims would be easy to get rid of. We would be united by logic and not have all the corrupt politicians run by banks. Once the Jews are gone, the Muslims would be easy to deport.

Muslims. By virtue of numbers alone they are a bigger threat

Jews

All Jews.

They are behind fucking everything.

Even if there is no "global jewish conspiracy", then killing all jews would remove:

>all rothschilds
>soros
>pretty much all fucking banking families
>anyone bankrolling mass immigration and social degeneracy

Muslims aren't a threat. If we stop taking them in and attack their countries they're fucking pussies and poorly equipped and would get blown the fuck out.

We already removed all our jews so muslims would be nice.

Muslims. Because i hate them more.