What is Sup Forums's opinion on the political role of fraternal groups?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the political role of fraternal groups?

IMO, they're the only way you can win a culture war. The elite form them for a reason.

George W. Bush and Kerry were both part of Skull & Bones.

IDEALLY, Sup Forums would be forming fraternal groups dedicated to self-improvement now.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru-7geG67eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ideally lefty pol would realize all their ideas are shit and do the opposite by now

It just makes me wonder why Sup Forums isn't getting organized beyond using the internet

>IDEALLY, Sup Forums would be forming fraternal groups dedicated to self-improvement now.

See:
>Identity Evropa
>American Vanguard
>True Cascadia
>TRS pool parties
>Stormer book clubs

They're based around racial identity rather than kikey individualism and luciferianism (aka judaism for the goyim). All those fraternal groups (freemasonry, roricrucianism etc.) are for grooming an anti-white elite. They are literally based on Kabbalah which is jewish black magic.

>Identity Evropa
I can't find anything about local chapters
>American Vanguard
too specialized
>True Cascadia
is this just online or a real life group?

not to mention they hardly do anything.

I'm asking why Sup Forums doesn't form boys clubs on their campuses dedicated to winning the culture war through refining their mental and physical attributes.

Imagine:
>all buff
>wear menswear
>practice public speaking
>study books on charisma and leadership
>people naturally like them right away

People like to hold opinions but not act on them. This place is no different

Have a bump

Depends where you are, user. Some local groups are more active than others.

Cascadia is a very active IRL group and has hundreds of members across several states. They do monthly forums with all members too. Latest one is on TRS radio, very good stuff.

Houston, DC, NYC all have very active groups that I know of too. You have to go looking a bit, some groups advertise more than others and some want to be semi-covert for obvious reasons.

If there isn't an active group in your area, there's infrastructure in place for you to start one via existing networks like IE and TRS.

Is identity Europa even a group or just like 5 people who post posters?

Hey nazbol

>TRS
what does that stand for?

TheRightStuff (therightstuff.biz/)

get on the forums if you're legitimately interested in joining an IRL group.

Yes there is

I'm not in IE personally but I've met people who are. Very solid group of guys. They don't reveal exact membership numbers, but I know they have difficulty managing the volume of applications/interviews.

because that's fucking gay

Another group worth mentioning is Traditional Workers Party. Grassroots community centered group, more active IRL than they are online.

>Yes goyim, doing let the kikes take care of that IRL stuff for you

You're cancer.

>kikey individualism

Heh yes, yes! Don't have any strong personal convictions or thoughts of your own. Good goy. Mindlessly follow the leader without any critical thinking on your part. That's how you'll win back your nation!

>He thinks luciferianism is Judaism
>He still worships the demiurge
>He's this fucking bluepilled
S A D
A
D

I don't think individualism and collectivism should be mutually exclusive. A balance of both is ideal.

That said, a collective will always win over individuals.

Red Ice just did a video about this: youtube.com/watch?v=Ru-7geG67eo

>hurrr look at me i am a retard that can only think in absolutes im such an le epic troll xdxdxd

Didn't read, because Porky is a bad meme. /leftypol/ cannot meme for shit, we were howling with laughter at their inept attempts earlier--I remember one, it was sooo fucking gay, it was like Appalachian bean memes? I can't remember but it was queer as fuck.

Anyway just thought I'd remind you that the fact that we can meme and the Left can't is evidence that our dialectic is superior. That means that we're going to define the next age using parts of your ideology--mostly the camps where we'll stuff all the idealistic leftists like Stalin did.

t. cringey dualist

Instead of parroting in quote text why not make an argument?

Kabbalah is what Jewish elites practice, and sell for the goyim in the form of secret societies. I don't think Luciferianism == Judaism, but it is de facto Judaism within this framework.

Cool people.
They know where /leftypol/'s cats belong.