What can be done about the single mother problem?

What can be done about the single mother problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fc8_1474522615
youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Modern men aren't good at dominating their women anymore.

All woman problems start with a man problem.

Kill their kids.
>Mandatory abortions for single mothers
When you think about it, it's preventing child abuse

What the fuck is she even doing? Crack and painkillers/benzos and heroin?

>Modern men aren't good at dominating their women anymore.
>All woman problems start with a man problem.

This. More and more I think considering them equal and free was a mistake. But honestly there is no way going back we need to break the need to indulge them society has.

>roasty posting

report her to CPS, this is unacceptable

liveleak.com/view?i=fc8_1474522615

So true, once I started dominating my woman sexually, mentally and physically, she does chores without me asking an drew is always happy.

Right Wing Safety Squads, bros.

We need to report this cunt to CPS

well, at least paco and maria called 911

Force them to kill there bastard children
A child takes 2 parents that want to keep it

Kek seriously if you do drugs you're kinda supposed to keep your power level hidden

I would never admit shit like that on CIA-Blog

fuck man i don't want to see this picture i'm like 5 months clean and have been having mad cravings for some dope fuck you Sup Forums

Stop child support, they'll stop getting pregnant

I don't know shit about drugs but I'm pretty sure at least one thing in this picture is illegal
So the question is why do these people get away with it
Same goes for every single person who posts their weed on every social media or even talk about it publicly out loud
Why is the law not applied.

Block your face in the bottom left next time you blog retard

Remove welfare.

all we can do is leave them single and hope other roasties see the trouble the single moms go through and don't let it happen to themselves too

sluts gonna slut tho

Agree with this. Men are the problem, especially the ones that blame women for everything

it looks like a girl. OP post tits/feet please

>all we can do is leave them single and hope other roasties see the trouble the single moms go through and don't let it happen to themselves too
>sluts gonna slut tho
+1
Shame that some cuck will eventually marry them

you can do it. I'll be one year clean in 10 days. Having steady emotions makes it worth while. Not dying or being arrested makes it worth while. Not spending every penny you have on dope makes it worth while. You got this.

How about you uncensor her name you faggot.

youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU

Eliminate welfare, food stamps, government housing, alimony, palimony and child support.

Deny non-virgins a marriage license

>dealer snatches phone to destroy evidence

Nice save brah

>pic related is exclusively a female problem
>no man has ever done this shit

when will Sup Forums lern the degeneracy applies to all humans, and even animals. There is no cure, it is literally nartue.

>aren't good at
aren't allowed to, in any way*

>deny non-virgins a marriage license

but the state encourages marriage licenses. The state would never do this unless the state was a Christian Theocracy again.

>censoring the name
what the fuck is wrong with you aussie cunt, GIVE US THE NAME

>an drew is always happy

Hmmm

do it pussys it's 5 de mayo you just got paid and just a bit too reward yourself then you can enjoy the rest of the year its not a big deal and you've already proven you can control yourself.

crack, meth, heroin, marijuana
idk what the pills are. is the blue valium?

Literally the bullshit I told myself today that ruined my sobriety.

Stop giving these cunts free money for having kids.

I reverse google searched the image

Apparently it's coke, valium, temazepam (more benzos), heroin, and possibly meth

What if there's an emergency that she can't respond to? The people in the comments should have called child protection services.

>t. beta white knight
women are inferior beings mate

Sorry to hear that user.
I stopped drinking two weeks ago, it's been tough but we're gonna make it bros. You're going to make it too.

She ODS and then her kids are traped in the house and gradually starve to death

cut welfare

Men shouldn't leave women? pretty simple

Cut their welfare

>blaming men for single mothers
100% a woman's fault. There's abstinence, contraceptives, plan b, and fuckin abortion. If she refuses to utilize all of those, what can u do

Get rid of the welfare system like Bill Clinton did. If you look at the babies born-out-of-wedlock chart since the 1940s for all races separately, single motherhood was decreasing under him.

>druggies
Feel bad for the kid, but that mother deserves to die.

This. Let's save those kids!

this is a first world country bub, women have the freedom to leave their husband at any time and take half his stuff.

Tell the fathers to stop walking away

>mixing coke meth and benzos

Shell be a dead mom at that rate

>t. Illiterate retard who didn't read the post I was replying to and agreeing with

just an excuse to not feel guilty. i do this all day so i deserve this

>why censor her name fuck this cunt report her to CPS have her kids taken from her and thrown in jail the fuck

Just focus on the fact that these people are human scum and you've made the commitment to no longer be one of them. Stay strong user

Fixing Welfare & Men regaining control of Society.

>mentally scarring your partner into doing what you want her to do.

so its ok when men do it, but when women do its its fucking degeneracy and the end of the white race

>Give women equal rights
>demand men take them away again

I don't give a shit let them rot the civilization it wont be the first or last time theyve done this, when we build the new one we'll know what to deal with first.

All white woman must follow white sharia. Single mothers will be stoned to death.

>Modern men aren't good at dominating their women anymore.
This only applies to """diverse""" feminized western nations. As backwards as those fucks are, the Saudis have the right idea on how to eliminate degeneracy from society.

Fpbp

Single Moms are the exact same thing as basement dweller video game playing NEETs, the only difference is that they use HUMAN LIVES as a meal ticket. Men are afraid to call out single moms as leeches because they are afraid of feminism but will take NEET bashing all day long.

Holy fuck I was just going to make this thread.

Single female parents are at the most disadvantaged and tend to raise the worst offspring.

This is weighing in physiological, psychological, and economical needs.

I can't remember the source but statistically it goes like this:

Heterosexual couples > Single male parent > Homosexual male couples > Homosexual female couples > Single female parent

I bet most single mothers are because men left them, not women leaving men.

Unless the husband is wife beater or drunk asshole, other than that why would they leave them as take the burden of 2 or 3 children

Come back, leaf....

This makes me wonder, can you report people who are using illegal drugs and posting it on social media?

what if mans problem are women.

Women are more trouble than theyre worth desu, I know I can live in a shack in the forest happily with a dog.

why the fuck would I care about fixing single mothers in a society that offers me nothing but distraction and shame.

If you look at the statistics, the only people who get married are people making over $50k a year. The idea that men can fix women will never work for poor people. The only way to fix this is to make single moms more accountable and to stop making it so easy for underage girls to become single moms. I women shouldnt start having children till she is at least 25

Don't you have a goat awaiting your penis there, Ahmed?

Sure you can, will anyone care? No. Are you a huge fag for trying to report someone for a victimless crime? Yes

I am hoping to keep to 5-6 days sober and a day or two of booze. Normie moderation. Gonna have another kiddo on the way soon. I am sorry for my son to have to suffer my alcoholism all his life but he's a good and competent boy thanks to me so it hasn't hurt his life much at all at least.

Every day is a war with myself. Can't grow up in hell without some scars I guess. Glad my wife is sensible and loyal or I'd be gone down the the hell my parents put me through.

Why do you even need to ask this? It's a crime, so yes, you can report them.

i thought it was the dad

Create the male birth control pill and society as we know it would improve overnight.

>why would they leave them as take the burden of 2 or 3 children
Here are the main reasons

>free house
>free monthly paycheck
>renewed license to sleep around with new men, which could easily mean more money if she snags him

compared to
>being a traditional faithful housewife to the same man for the next 20 years

We don't get to stone adultering whores here

nothing stopping you

I can't do that here, but you can.

>Green means legal

I don't have a problem with it. You're all a bunch of bootlicking faggots in this topic.

Drugs were legal throughout most of the United States history. Native Americans were using peyote and hallucinating before any white faggot even came here.

Fuckin'... you know why drugs are illegal? It's because of the Vietnam war. The American public found out that a shitload of soldiers over there were using drugs and there was a moral outrage about it, so the government came down hard on drugs. It was nothing more than knee-jerk reactionary politics.

My dad said he once went to a bar before cocaine was illegal and people were openly using it. Shit sounds cool.

There is NO fucking Constitutional amendment that allows the government to ban drugs.

You guys are bootlicking, freedom-hating stupid Conservative faggots if you think drugs should be illegal.

Fuck off gay gan.

First we need to answer the Jew question.

Jews manipulate weak minded women.
remove jews, then work on women.

How fucking dumb does she have to be to post this on facebook? I hope this is a troll and not real.

Whoa there bruh

I found like $150 size rock of pure AAA grade meth at work. I'm too scared to even handle the bag. Clean 12 years. What do.

Every time I see something justified with "I have X kids" my first thought has always been "why the fuck did you have so many kids then"

True but men who try to be dominate run the risk of prison since feminists have been successful in getting laws passed that insert the police into personal relationships.

Flush it

My Dad ruined his 10 year streak with a year of abuse. Hasn't been the same since.

Shit man, I know that feel. I was a heavy painkiller addict for three years. I've been clean for five years now. I've had a few root canals these past couple years and the dentist always offers me a wad of painkillers. I have to fight the urge to take em and just settle for ibuprofen. If I got my hands on a bottle of percocets, I'd be a fucking junkie again in no time.

drugged up hippy trash biocunt detected

Don't ever go to bongland and try any of that.

Another issue is that government wants a piece of the money from those drugs.

I'm going to admit that jews have a huge influence on both the feminist movement and the media forwarding the feminist agenda. But if you think removing jews from the equation fixes the problem your an idiot. The legal system awards women huge payouts just for getting pregnant and guys like you are afraid to stand up to this.

I'm jealous of mom. Looks like a few nice crack rocks, a few points of meth, some kind of opiate and the other pills look like Valium.

We knew what to deal with, it's always in ancient writings. Don't trust women. We always give women a little bit until they have too much and society collapses and rises again.

>raise voice against woman
>get locked up for raping her

I agree with you, it usually is the women feeling as though they're entitled to "more" or aren't being validated enough, aren't having enough fun, etc. Basically petty personal problems that stem from low self esteem and being a boring individual, but that's woman.

However, unlike (you), real men recognize that women are just grown up little girls who just want to have fun and be swept off their feet every so often and feel like a princess. It's fucking stupid, but they like it and it makes them ~feel~ oh so nice, so we do it for them. It keeps the relationship healthy to play long and have fun with it, it keeps the family fun and together and strengthens the bond, and a strong happy family is our countries strength.

So men, go out there and treat your women right, because you should be strong enough to carry your whole family on your shoulders and not bitch about it, but welcome the challenge of providing for and making a huge family thrive.

>inb4 cuck

Sell it. Don't go back down that road. Stay clean fellow user.

MGTOW