Why the fuck is this so popular all of a sudden? are people really this autistic?

Why the fuck is this so popular all of a sudden? are people really this autistic?

two of my friends simply love it, they told me they got the last ones they had, as they've been selling out everywhere.

Civilization is doomed, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCCXCJO4FDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even know what the bloody hell that thing even is.

what is it?

Fucking hell, I backed the autism cube. Why do I always back the wrong retarded horse?

No one cares about it outside of middle school you fag

>constantly stimulate yourself with drugs, medications, video games, phones, tv, internet, fast moving traffic, etc
>expect to not need to stimulate yourself in some capacity when studying or reading or taking a class

If you dont live in the woods without technology your dopamine receptors look like 5 dollar whores

They're for sale at every fucking 7-Eleven around me and they can't keep them in stock.

I still don't know what the fuck it is.

Fidget spinners

It's a toy, it just spins. Basically another phenomenon of our trashy throwaway pop culture

I think they are going to help people get off their phones so much.

It's literally just a "toy" that spins for a long time because weights and good bearings.

You can feel gyroscopic precession when you turn it.

It gets old after about two seconds, but apparently autists everywhere are loving it because nobody ever taught them to sit still.

Yes we live in the age where "IT SPINS!" is sufficient to sell out all your product.

That thing is legit tee bee ayche

They're for literal retards to keep them occupied

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT

what could possibly be so interesting about a three-pronged hole rod?

is it a toy of some sort?

Adults too, apparently. My friends are nearly 30. It's fucking sad, i shit on my friends for liking it.

It spins. That's it.

>three pronged hole rod

Saw them everywhere on a trip to Qatar last week. All I saw anybody do is spin them, held between thumb and a finger. Is there more to it, or is that it?

It's a human fad, chill out. The evolution from this device will be making it bigger and being able to sit it. There are already theme park rides doing this, but if our species is to get to space, being aware of these forces will not hurt at all.

Neither did I. It spins, that's I guess all you have to know. You can like spin it. Like a top on a table, or in your hands. Back in my day, I played with one of these when I was bored, and not using my hands for anything. I used mine so much the spring broke in half. Never did buy a new one, I wish I had.

I spin mine around my dick.

The best thing about this:
> Someone made this decades ago
> Couldn't afford to patent it again
> All these are getting bought and the inventor gets jack shit

okay, thanks guys. a fucking spinning thing is apparently all the rage at the convenience store

pls nuke us now

Daily reminder that the guy that invented the "pet rock" became a multi millionaire.

You shouldn't describe women like that.

Stop advertising your shitty toy you fucking shill faggot. I've seen this same fucking thread posting that shitty fucking picture and not elaborating on what the fuck it is until someone asks like 8 times now. Fuck off god damn kike.

>make some stupid little spinning thing
>retards eat it up for some reason, make millions
So how do I go about making something like this and get rich?

I'll sue you if you keep posting pictures of my fingerbox, op.

yeah I read that her patent expired this year after years of not being able to sell them at flea markets

>mfw it's just four skateboard bearings

Easy, change the appearance and name a bit, sell 3 of them in a pack and the game is to spin them ontop of each other.
Maybe make it make laser sounds, pew pew

Still not as stupid as the self-winding yoyo

It's just a toy calm yourselves

>as someone who fucks around with stupid shit because am autistic this looks like a great cheap little piece of shit to play with im sad your retarded horse didn't win

>use this bullshit in their left hand
>phone in their right hand
>attention span keeps dwindling and dwindling

Amazon has a good one that adjusts up to 160 pounds for $6 with shipping.

This is there promo vid. You can do tricks with it, like... spin it...

youtube.com/watch?v=xCCXCJO4FDE

Did they produce any with the patent though? I'm a oldish git and I have never seen these before. Could be a country market though.

LEDs, man.

i still have a japanese fingerbox in mint.

Whoa...that's a fucking game changer right there.

yeah goys, wtf, how can kids be so retarded these days...

but why would anyone ever need to spin a thing for amusement, unless highly autistic?

this is obviously some kind of therapeutic device for the infantilized mind, essentially socially acceptable thumb sucking for adults

I live in assburger city and have never seen anyone play with this thing.

woa so it spins, and if you want instead you could spin it, BUT instead of those you could spin it

You are probably too young to remember pet rocks or Beanie Baby's.....

Jesus Christ...

I hate life.

Pretty sure that people in their 30s weren't the majority that bought the pet rock.

If just children were interested in this thing, it'd be fine. But for adults to be so simply entertained is madness.

like I've never seen such levels of retardation, amirite goys?!?

Looks like a part of an electric shaver

yea the people who would fidget with those things still had autism and were hated by everyone. whats your point?

the difference is that dolls allow children to project their personalities, feelings, and insecurities onto them and practice socialization skills. being entranced by a spinning thing is just raw unmitigated autism

fucking autismos ruining society, where do they get off goys?!?

>finger skateboards used by 6-12 year olds
>finger spinner used by 35 year old nu-males
oh sweetie how dumb can you be.

They NEED to make one of these BIG ENOUGH so you can slip it over your cawk and then you spin it while having sex!! (apart from this it's the latest jew-promoted toy craze)

Which is worse?

Seems like a Yo-yo would make them lose their shit and collectively piss themselves in childish glee

On the bright side larceny inclined people have an easier time.

>you can flick it one way...or the other

fucking dorks will make a sport out of this soon

its the same fucking people 20 years later you niggers

I work at Amazon and I'm constantly picking these things.
Stop ordering these autistic-playthings you trendy fags!

The spring broke on mine to, you should get the kind made by progression fitness, it's a coil that stretches and has a resistance setting.

>he doesn't play with a yo-yo

GOAT stress relieving toy. they probably don't even fucking make them anymore

fuck you op adhd is a bitch
I cant jerk it in class

Got a link? My friends buy "cruelty free coffee" so it'd be funny to shame them with that.

Here our retarded kids just discovered this shit and everyone is playing with one now like its the newest best thing. Its so fucking annoying.

Whoa the possibilities are almost infinite

OP is a faggot

>there is nothing wrong with adults with the attention span and maturity of children.

this shit isn't even half as fun as yo-yo.

I much prefer my finger box, desu

The Current Year version of pic related

i remember when the bottom fell out of those. and they were stuck with a ton of beanie baby's. rocks weren't bad any one can paint a rock. i passed on both of them.

In my day we used a pen, Le Pen. God bless her an this new arch.

this actually requires skill

>On the bright side larceny inclined people have an easier time.

pretending to not be this autistic...

that was my first thought too

It's more like a Jojo, but perhaps that reference is too outdated

This is now a nostalgia thread.

You dick fits in the small bearing hole?

Kek i saw that for sale on a chinese website and the name of the listing was "Toy for autism" i wish i would've screenshotted it

Right, let's attribute what is probably a satisfying toy to the death of civilization. Is there anything Sup Forums can't over-react outrage about?

>tfw no clackers anymore

It's like being in spongebob when a trend sells out

yeah i liked those and legos. i guess autismal maximus.

atleast you could do tricks with a yo-yo ... I mean i got pretty good at walking the dog and around the world.

what are you even saying mayne?

>some people like something I don't - civilization is doomed and we are going extinct.

Fucking drama queen, let me guess, you're gay too right? fucking cunt.

Me and a few guys in our carpentry class used an air compressor to blow one up.

this

>Toy for autism
Fucking KEK Leaf

pic related is why I'll be stuck wearing bottlethick glasses... worth it

Its some kind of retarded toy with 3 ball bearings, u grab it by the middle and spin the outer part of it, it spinz fass, its litterally autistic

I have a fidget cube, I love it. Better than spinning some shit on my finger.

Thanks Keegan!

out of the way, best autistic toy coming through

Back in my days we used to spin things too, you know

They're literally just something people can hold in their hands to fidget with when they're bored. There's a theraputic effect to being able to flick the weight as wel as feeling the gyroscopic force if you try and rotate it about its axis while spinning. I'm really not sure they count as an obsession though, it's just a fad taking off so you see them everywhere before people get bored of them.

4 bearings, no? I've yet to see one in person