Be student at AU

>be student at AU
>walking back home on campus
>see this traffic tunnel and parking garage being blocked by militant black protestors
>will now report it live for Sup Forums
Feel free to AMA about this political shit going on at campus live from the scene. I'll do my best to answer as a student.

Alabama U? Appalachia U? Arizona U?
im sorry im just a dumb ol dropout so I dont know much about college learnin

Looks like some muslims and some niggers though, what are they bitchin about?

I am from Seattle area. Those fuckers block I-5 all the god damn time when everyone who actually works wants to go home and rest after a hard long stressful day. Why are liberals so inconsiderate?

Is there any particular reason why blocking this exit helps their cause? Or did they just choose a random car park to fuck with?

Shameless self bump; protestors blocking road where the school shuttle and lots of cars have to go through

I'll take these three right here in the foreground, wrap 'em up! S'GO!

Bet this wouldn't last long in based NC. Run these fucks over.

auburn?

Is your car in that garage?

Yell niggers and post results

What are they protesting general BLM, or is the evil university making them pay for parking?

>speed bump ahead
You can say that again!

What are they protesting, and why are half of those people white girls?

Why protest after work? All you do is piss off tired people. Protest before work starts, so corporation employees can't get to work. That's a clearer message

Militant black? they look like if you fart they would move

remember, pull to a stop, inch towards to state your intention progress and remain safe, IF anyone bangs on your window or car, or jumps on your hood you SHOULD immediately take evasive measures and protect yourself from harm by speedily leaving the scene from the angry mob who made it clear they would harm you.

that would require these things to wake up early and go protest

You are from Germany...

do the protestors know they're black?

American University, private university in Washington DC, very political studies and international relations oriented. I'm not 100% what actually triggered this but there was an episode recently where some bananas were hanged from trees with the name of a black sorority on it and so far no one has been apprehended or punished. Maybe that's why.
They're blocking half the staff from leaving campus, after a long day of work. I think they timed this specifically to confront someone in the bureaucracy, not sure who. Bunch of fuckers.
I don't think it's a random car, I think they timed it to block specifically one guy and are just blocking the rest for more attention. Campus security is here but not doing anything.

What's your major and what hall do you live in?

OP goes to American University in Washington, D.C bw.

Honk. Just do it. Say that you have to get to an important meeting.

THIS IS BRAVE AND POWERFUL

It would be terrible if any of those brave freedom fighters got run over by a car.

American University, private university in Washington DC, very political studies and international relations oriented. I'm not 100% what actually triggered this but there was an episode recently where some bananas were hanged from trees with the name of a black sorority on it and so far no one has been apprehended or punished. Maybe that's why.
They're blocking half the staff from leaving campus, after a long day of work. I think they timed this specifically to confront someone in the bureaucracy, not sure who. Bunch of fuckers.
I don't think it's a random car, I think they timed it to block specifically one guy and are just blocking the rest for more attention. Campus security is here but not doing anything.
They're protesting at the very moment people are leaving to confront them.

I am from the United States and I am not even in Germany right now that is just the Euro ISP I have. That is why I prefaced my message with, "I am from."

Have nigger gotten so lazy that they can't even march anymore?
When MLK blocked traffic he was at least heading in a certain direction.

sirareyouawareyouareacat.jpg

If the light is green, make them scream

kek

Are you OP? This must be about the strange fruit on campus.

The whole point of these protests is so raise awareness and make it impossible to be ignored.
Any attention=good attention etc

These are very powerful images.

Spoken like a true kraut.

even if they could march they're too retarded to coordinate, to chose a path

Asian studies, please don't laugh at me. I live off campus.
I'm not in a car right now, just walking about with my bike.
Unfortunately the people that work in management are chucks and got out of the car to negotiate with the protesters.

>ex girlfriend goes to this school and hasn't shut up about the banana thing
She was a cutter and went on tumblr when I knew her, now she's gone full blown anti white

6:1 says she's already burnt the coal
let her pay the toll

Yes I'm op and I'm at campus, otherwise I wouldn't be getting this pictures with my own phone camera.

They're finally letting people out, though they looked Hispanic and black to me the ones that are being allowed to exit.

Can you say "Madame President"?! My vagina has a voice!

lay on the horn man. i mean i would.

>No egress for whiteness!!

Why am I not surprised?

Thank fuck I decided not to go to law school there. Nice campus but the majority of students are mouthbreathers. I don't know how you do it.

Regardless, don't let anyone intimidate or harass you. Take note of who you think looks like an organizer and try and find out who they are and what connections they have. If there are any ties to antifa or some other rabid leftist organization, call the safety squad.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

>hasn't shut up about the banana thing
Tell her that meme is dead.

oh no my brakes seem to have suddenly failed)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Eh, that's sort of thing you go to AU for. Good luck finding a job in your field, hope you have or will have internships and referrals and all that shit if you're not planning on grad school.

NOt in my car, just happened to be passing by.Some pictures of the organizers.

that's a lot of very pale skinned weak-looking people identifying as black militants

They're celebrating the Cinco de Milo!!!

Yeah I got experience. I'm a language guy and I've studied Chinese language and translated so I think I'm good for jobs and possibly grad school.

That's the best looking speed bump I've ever seen. Speed on through boys.

the black whale on the left "Black, Educated, Petty"

>petty

I hate to ask the obvious question here but why don't you just run the niggers over?

Too bad you're not in North Carolina, you could legally run them over.

Why would anybody wear something like that? Honestly?!?!

i was gonna post this

It's like wearing an "I'm with stupid" shirt with the arrow pointing up.

really makes you think

I wanna see more pics of the chimps signs n shirts big boy

I'm not in my car and if I was campus security would shut me down and probably arrest me. Plus the people getting blocked are cucks who work in the university management. They actually got out and negotiated with the protesters.
Protestor pictures

>the rest are women
They are all women.

Haha the sign says "speed bump ahead" Send the truck of peace!

At the very least, you can go to China and be an alcoholic English teacher or the token laowai for a company over there.

Yes that is one part of a protest, the other part is to gain sympathy. No one is going to be sympathetic to you if you're being a asshole.

make a panicked and breathless call to the police saying you are being detained against your will by a group of racial supremicists

>I think they timed this specifically to confront someone in the bureaucracy, not sure who.

Assuming you mean school administration, this is so god damn stupid. Apparently the FBI is already going after who did the banana shit so why go after your schools own staff. This same shit happened at Mizzou. The chancellor, who had only been there for about a year, and the president got fired because some drunk retards said nigger.

God damn niggers

How much grape soda did they bring?

Give out some pepsis.

great suggestion ackmed

Jesus Christ.
What would happen is someone needed to get out of the parking lot because he or she had a loved one dying in the hospital and they needed to get there ASAP?
Holy fucking shit. And it's not like anyone could run them over, you would just get pulled over on the way to the hospital or wherever.

That one well dressed White guy.

DAS RITE WHITE BOI

It wouldn't work, it's campus security not police, and campus security are cucks, enabling the protestors to stop traffic really.
They did bring a megaphone and it was an angry black woman shouting so they couldn't have been more stereotypical.
This sort of shit should be illegal, blocking traffic is a major public disturbance but cops don't do shit about it ever.

Also what kind of dumb ass fashion statement is this?

Hi. non college fag here. how in the fuck is this shit allowed on campuses today? Why aren't the campus/police detaining them for trespassing or some such? Don't you have to get a city license or some shit for a public demonstration? I would get out of the car and loudly state that in 10 seconds i will drive forward and will not stop. the fuck.

ah. i see. you've answered the majority of my questions i just posted. thx user.

It might be a protest symbol, but black people are always doing and wearing weird shit so who knows.
I have this feeling that if they shut down these massive interruptions then it would turn off the liberal students from choosing to study hear, convenience be damned.
You're welcome.

Unfortunately fellows, I believe this happening is just about over. The administration got out of their cars, negotiated with the protestors and now everyone is gone. Kind of disappointing that it didn't become a full on happening but oh well. If anyone has any more questions I'll hang out here for a bit longer.

Most colleges are run by SJW boomers. They approve of millennial snowflakes.

>Green hair
THIIICCCC