Maufca

/po/, how can we get rid of communists once and for all?

Honest answer is kill them. It's literally the only way.

Free helicopter rides.

Do it faggots you are all armed why not shoot eachother?

You subvert them and turn them into you.

It's a slow process.

>it's better to be cucked by jewish corporations than sharing ownership of production

Glad i'm leaving this retarded country.

bamp

Good, get the fuck out. We can already share ownership of production. It's called buying stock - best market in the world. But not you, good riddance.

>Make commies afraid again

What a shitty slogan, is way better.

Bye bye, at least your village will be happy to have you back.

Will do.

In Denmark, there is an "organisation" for "whistleblowers" and "journalists" called REDOX. They show up every time ANTIFA members want to do some unmotivated attacks.

What do they do? Whenever citizens try to defend themselves, REDOX takes their photos and puts it online, labelling the citizens as fascists and neo-nazis.

My point? Do the same thing. Show up at the rallys, wear black, do nothing but observe and take pictures. Reveal their identities while being protected as a journalist.

Antifa's footsoldiers have no soul. Trick would be finding the organizer and chain of command

Antifa members aren't communists. They are kids raging against the machine although they have no idea what this machine even is.

They're just nihilistic anarchists.

You have to bully them. They were raised in a time during anti bullying and you are witnessing the fruits. The only problem is they might be too old to relearn so you might have to bully them to commit suicide on themselves.

Wrong. Some of them are retarded and believe they are fighting for anarchy but the entire organization is 100% subverted for communism. This happens every time:

>anarchists and commies on same side
>win revolution
>commies execute the anarchist useful idiots

You need to start with the teachers and professors that peddle the shit.

Communists will side with everyone they can manipulate and use as footsoldiers. Once they get the upper hand, they will force them to convert and annihilate the rest.

This is how China and Sovjet turned communist. Millions were purged.

>/po/

Half correct.

The plastic leaders are communists, the organization is not.

I've infiltrated this shit in multiple places my dude.

>best market in the world
>top 1% owns 90% of wealth

Lol enjoy being poor retard. I'm sorry but you're not a "temporary embarrassed billionaire".

I'd gladly own my own village than my labor be owned by a CEO.

What about all the faggots waving hammer and sickle flags or wearing pins? Or the antifa flag? I wonder what the red signifies

>gladly own my own village

Nobody said that. Didnt take very long for your authoritarianism to come out. Piece of shit. You just said you want to own people

He was calling you the village idiot, retard.

Nothing stops you from becoming an entrepreneur.

Also, I'm leaving this shithole for the US, where I can make $$$ and pay very little tax.

>very little tax

Denmark is safer too, you might want to reconsider your decision until a bit later on. We do always like Northwestern European immigrants though.