Friendly reminder le pen already losed

friendly reminder le pen already losed.

stop sucking Macron's cock

>losed
Yeah we already now it. Our people is retarded.

i would do it when Sup Forums stops talking about le pen.

This is why you never let a woman do a man's job

Her father was way better.

>trusts the polls

Thank fucking goodness. Frogs finally aren't cucks.

If France elects a degenerate troll looking mother fucker and lets their country go off the cliff, then the are what I always assumed they were... Whiny bitches with no spines.

Ironically, the higher Macron polls the less people will bother to show up for the vote and the less chance he has of winning.

lefties supporting based bankers, lol again stop sucking banker's cocks

Certainly they could have found a picture of Le Pen smiling. Definitely purposeful to make her appear less friendly.

More like they decided to seize their own destiny after seeing how Le Pen would turn them into a East Euro subservient state of Russia.

Woah, 1 in 5. Such impossible odds.

>tfw you france and other not retarded contries have a nice, simple and just system like the popular vote and not the stupidity of the electoral college.

This

TRUST THEM

I think people learned from the Clinton disaster.

Clinton won the popular vote.

lmao you retards are sucking a globalist bankers cock.

No need to vote Macron. He already winded the race.

>+70 years after 1945
>voting matters
kek

Too bad she sacked him

Yeah, nu-FN is not so based desu. I'll still vote for her because there's no choice.

This, it's also the reason the French media and its people are giving extra scrutiny to the information they're given because of all the fake news that flooded the US election.

You saw how Le Pen citing the fake report of Macron have a secret off shore account during the debate blew up in her face as further damaged her credibility. If this were America, I wouldn't doubt she'd get away with it and people would believe Macron had off shore accounts even without proof.

True but we have the electoral college. Can't win Michigan with just detroit

already lose*

>trusting polls

kek

People already knew this, she's hoping to push into the forties.

Brexit won the popular vote you fuck.

I can't tell if you agree with that user or not.

Better chances than the pollsters thought Trump had...

Ok fag, what are you trying to do here? Do you want to suck French Albert Rivera's cock or what?
Between you and the commie faggot these guiris are going to think we're cucked af.

She barely won the popular vote. The polls made it seem like it was going to be a landslide

The average idiot frenchie is not going to catch that type of blatant manipulation.

>3 million votes
>barely
There's a reason Trump still goes on about his electoral win, it's because he needs to compensate how he lost by 3 million votes.

>losed

That...doesnt look far off from the actual results. 48/46 and final result was like 49/51 with less people voting than expected.

can confirm

She could have won if she didn't sperg out and act like a retard infront of 15 million people during the debate. Can't wait for her to get replaced by a clever, loyal to his ideals politician.

Hurburdur 3 millioon is alot hurburdur
DUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
HUUUUURRRRR
>3 million out of
>130 million
>is barely

If i were french i would vote for le pen. But as a spaniard, Macron winning would be the best redpill for our population. Daily terrorist attacks in France, cucked Macron not doing anything but telling people terrorism is normal and we still need the EU for a bit. Wait 4 years and we will have a right wing party that actually is right wing and a reason to leave the EU. Hopefully France would also have another candidate to leave, but our priority is our country, not theirs.

Spain still exists? I thought you were the blockbuster of countries and you closed in 2009 or something. Good job donkey killer, you hang in there.

Good luck Spain, save your country while you still can.

you know, I watched the NYT's website on election day

it said 98% chance of hillary winning earlier in the day

by probably 7pm central it was 98% trump

good luck with those polls user

How did losed if election not happen yet?
>If I speak broken english they might understand better

LE YES FOR LE TAX EVADER

VIVE MICRON

Le Pen is a Jewish shill

Polls and statistical probability are not the same thing, even if Trump had a 20%, or even a 1% chance to win it wouldn't mean the polls are "rigged" if he actually managed it.

If you buy a lottery ticket with a 1% chance to win and by some miracle you do win, would you instantly dismiss the probability of all lottery ticket forever after that and just buy more and more thinking you'll always be guaranteed to win?

This is just fucking pathetic. You finally had the bank busting bitch you needed to fix your mongrelized country and you puss out France?

Your knights didn't even fight giants. How can britcucks even compete?

No, they accurately reflected her nationwide advantage. The pundits just didn't want to believe Trump could win even though he was within the margin of error in midwestern states that gave him victory. They misrepresented polls that were fairly close to the actual result as being a Clinton landslide because that's what they wanted to believe. It's entirely different from what's happening in France and elsewhere, and this is because their demographics are already too far gone to save. Everyone likes to jab about 60% white America but we benefit from segregating most of the shit in places where they can't generate electoral victories and having a very conservative rural population. Europe doesn't have any of this, they don't have an electoral college, and they have far more Marxist propagandists than we do. They won't change peacefully or democratically.

>Strong nationalist leader
>Versus Globalist stooge
>Globalist stooge gets info "leaked" - exposed as corrupt
>MSM and polls in favor of corrupt candidate
>Nationalist wins

It's the same play, anons.

>pic related

Wake up, Neo.

You forgot the part where the nationalist leader surrounds himself with neocons and bankers and nothing changes at all.

ha true

Fivethirtyeight accounts for that.

It's funny how Trump is going to end up being the death of the Republican party's majorities if the Democrats don't shit the bed.

you mean losted, right?

*loose

You're whole country is a Jewish shill

Why do the French like German cock so much?

those are pretty good numbers compared to last time

Whilst you're arguing about this there's bread out there where Sup Forums's

GOING THROUGH THE MACRON CAMPAIGN'S CORRESPONDENCE