What is the next step for the Slav conquest?

What is the next step for the Slav conquest?

I am thinking Hungary, it's time to unite south with north. Also Italy would be nice. They are already cucks, so we can win that land without fight.

It is all just an introduction to conquering Germanic people though, as they are Slav's eternal enemy.

Anglos will probably be left to starve on their island.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-Pw95Lg_AI
youtube.com/watch?v=kr3qMORtM5M
youtube.com/watch?v=tMg3UDdwEPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No nie wiem kurwa, może UK.

suck a dick, we've never been and will never be buddies with the mongol ruskies and subhuman s*rbs. germany has and will always be our greatest ally

Squatting harder and drinking more vodka

Poles ar not slavs

Hungary are honorary Slavs

>How can we possibly convince the world that slavs aren't subhumans who zerg rush everyone?
>That's right, invade other non-slavs to "unite the Slavic peoples"

you fucking retard kys

Its like a slav is not the worst thing to crawl on this earth but you have to mix sand nigger kebab with it and you get a serb from it.

Aren't you majorly russophiles though?

Only people with double digit IQs haven't learned what the communist russians did to our country and history. They think we're still supposed to kiss their feet for "liberating us", however, they have been always only looking after their own interests.

Well, it's no better than what corporate America is doing today to 2nd world countries.

Aren't you bro's with Poland?

pretty much the same shit here Bulgaria bro

fuck Russia
bestfriend bulgaria

Haha wtf have fun trying subhuman

Can anybody recomend which video game to play because I'm pretty bored thanks in advence

Hotline Miami

EU4 if you like to remove kebab and shit

genocide east slavs (maybe with exception of belarussians) and we can talk about slav union

Well, you got the worst of communism. It's funny when you think about it, probably the only reason that Yugoslavia's communism was somewhat successful was because it was tied to the west instead of being Russia's puppet's.

Still, I can't make myself to like the West, we've been through too much shit in these last 20-30 years to trust them ever again.

Slavs are subhumans, Germanics are superior.

if we let's say genocide East Slavs and create a ''Slavic Union'' we can only be lead by a dictator who knows what he is doing or else we are just going to be a union full of coruption and degeneracy and if we have a dictatore when he dies were just gonna go in full blown civil war.

slavs won the war...

sure you are

Yeah it was pretty bad. My grand-grand father was sent to the only commie camp in Belene. It's the reason I'm so involved in politics history etc

need to agree with Romania there fuck the ruszkis

>unite slavs

Make another Yugoslavia

Backstabbing Tatar Bulgar

>serb talking about backstabbing
that's rich

I thought Magyars were slavs?

>Serbia
Fuck off you LARPing Turkish rape baby. Everybody hates you, even your fellow Slavs. Croats hate you. Poles hate you. Bosnians hate you. Hungarians hate you.

You're Russia's bitch boy. They don't actually like you, but rather view you as a useful idiot. You open your mouth as wide as you can, while they jizz into the back of your throat.

Kys.

Whole world knows about backstabbing Bulgars!

every european nation is slav in denial

We just need to enlighten them, show them the truth and unite under a single flag

>Hungarians
>Slavs
Pick one

Serbs are cool tho.

Suck it, nigger!

genetically hungarians and romanians (not gypsies) are about as slavic as bulgarians, bosniaks or serbs

Wargame: Red Dragon

youtube.com/watch?v=X-Pw95Lg_AI

In america there are many a slav.

we are slavlegion
we are the future!

What about Croats?
Who are we similar to?

Why are you so far from home?

>Bosniaks
No such thing
>Bulgarians
Tatars
>Croats
Worst Serbs

You can take all of Germany and Italy if you want, but let us Brits have Brittany.

Kys nigger
Go back to roachland where you belong.

kek

Slav please

kys, Serb in denial

Albert Barbosz

NOT CYRILLIC = NON SLAVIC

well I know which game and DLC I'll be buying

Leave Hungary alone or you will be stabbed in your sleep, faggot

You'll run into Eurabia at some point and then it'll be slavs vs. shitskins in a battle of brutality.

KYS

nu si cu romanii din Valea Timocului

>I am thinking Hungary
Fucking Serbshit you couldn't even prevent us from building a fence at the border.
You choked on half of the Balkan's, then on the migrants' dicks, do you want to choke on ours too?

We must destroy Russia and Germany first

> trapped in the middle of brutal slavs vs shitskins war

Not this shit again

Leave us out of your SM fantasies.

Wiki says there's 360 mln Slavs, but wtf

Russian 130 mln
Poles (worldwide) + Ukies (same) = 100 mln

It's 230 mln. Balkans and Czechens can't compose the rest 130 mls, no way.

>no such thing

we will never an don't want to be S*rbs

>implying that we wan't to stop them to going to Germany
also we placed all our migrants into places where Hungarians are majority,so it doesn't really an impact.

Add russians from country-stans too, should be more than just 130 mln.

have an impact on us*

You are Tatar anyway, no one invited you, go be allied with Turkey some more

>get ready for roast
Croats are Serbs in denial

shut up Serbian fag and gibe Timoc back to Romania

>It is all just an introduction to conquering Germanic people though, as they are Slav's eternal enemy.

HAHAHAH let me dial up russia real fast i think we have some land grabbing to do

Its funny you europoors roleplay on here how grea you are and going to conquer each other, basically shit for children. Meanwhile yall probably live with your parents with no girlfriend or any accomplishments in your lives. I got off of my 38 dollar hour job and going to fuck my girlfriend later tonight but please enjoy your roleplaying bantz whose white or whatever.

Дa?

Alright man have fun with Laquisha and take your time.

The Bulgarians I've talked have been either-or.
>The Russians got us into outer space.
>The Russians oppressed us.

Seems that the Russians oppressed everyone, including themselves.

You can only post in this thread if this song is on full volume and looped.

youtube.com/watch?v=kr3qMORtM5M

well i know i don't, but all of your argument sounded like selfdescription

Дa!

Why does does poland get half of germany?
Literally nobody there is polish, if anything, they should get their eastern territories back, that's what they lost after ww2.

no fuck off I personaly enjoy playing with my Vlachs cute boi pussy,id we lose Timoc where can get an another Vlach then when my old one escapes??

Considering you are already having fun with your "Slav" bros in Ukraine i don't think you will get far

Makes you think

Dont even try to touch my buddy hungary

This was the best Europe, there are too many fake countries now its confusing

FUCKING WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW
This is the post i wanted to reply to.
FUCK

Scandinavia, hurry quick before you have to deal with muslim insurgents on another border.

This Europe still sucked.

Everything behind Rhein and up to the Tsargrad should be Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMg3UDdwEPA

Its funny, the only salvation for slavs in the future is if someone attacks us. We can unite only if we fight a common enemy, if theres no enemy we'll go at eachother 4ever

how did we let America rise?

they are bigger than Europe nao

sadly this

>austro-hungary

nice alliance system you got there shame if something where to happen to it

The Black Sea and Bulgaria are our only allies now.
How can this game be so cool?

Truly our greatest ally

>mfw just realized I'm R1a1a
feels good to be a direct male descendant from based proto-Slavs

delet

the only slavs who are really worth at least something are the Czechs, Slovenians, Croats and Russians. The others are gas chamber tier.

Austro-Hungary was the fakest country ever...

fun fact:

best map of europe

too bad they're dying demographically

by 2080 it will be a 65 mln predominantly non-german nation
Germany is a dead man walking; a vampire. They need to gorge Eastern Europe and make those nations their province or degenerate even faster.

>putting Croats and Serbs in one country.

What could possibly go wrong? It's not like they butchered each ther 3 timess between 1914-1995