Hurr hurr, Germany destroys Europe

>hurr hurr, Germany destroys Europe
meanwhile in reality Germany does the least to destroy it or the world
ecowatch.com/germany-renewable-energy-record-2392212868.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sT_YSzQHMwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're simply the best at everything we're doing. Everyone else is envious.

And what happens if Germany experiences an economic crisis in 2 years?

Well, at least Russia has a soul!

less gibs and some nogs leave hopefully

German military coup when?
They alredy cached a guy pretending to be an asilant to kill politicians, i wonder whats happening in the military

Your taking a lot of refugee cock at the minute, and you are certainly the best at that!

>Russia has a soul!
Interesting. I've read about one poll in which Russians admitted that the West is better in economics, education etc. but Russians are "generally" better, because they still have the russian soul

How can people live with telling themselves such blatant bullshit?

Lots and lots of Vodka.

Yeah, enjoy empty claims while we enjoy quality of life, низшaя paca.

the German army is non existent because the peace treaty of ww2 limits their numbers, even Colombia has a bigger army
Also they're not allowed to have nukes or their own constitution

Wind power kills birds, solar power takes shitloads of space, hydro power destroys rivers and kills fish.

Nuclear is cheap and effective, so it's not profitable.

Don't you know??

Apparently all of Sup Forums is against renewable/clean energy.

Ask yourself. I see lots of polaks claim that that Poland is the last bastion of Europe because they don't let refugees in.
Fact is nobody wants to live in your shithole, you have no Economy, no Academy and so on. Polaks want to move away from Poland because it's an utter shithole.

Sup Forums is against inefficient energy*

>Solar takes shitloads of space

I don't think using up vast tracks of desert is a big issue 2bh

Yes, the great German Desert that powers all their energy

Keep in mind that Germany buys a ton of energy from France

>Leader of the REEEEEEE world

No desert in Germany so far. After 10 years - maybe, but not right now.

Sup Forums is pro nuclear and if you disagree you need to go back to wherever the fuck you came from you fucking internet immigrant nigger.

Pity no one lives in the fucking desert. A mixed approach of solar for residential and nuclear to provide base line power will always be the best solution.

Not exterminating non-Europeans is a destruction of the world on a daily basis

Calm down, Ataturk.

Ethnic Russians have one of the highest IQ in the world. Wrong map

>Biomass
>if we burn the plant matter before it becomes coal then it's technically renewable
>huehuehue
I'm sure the biomass and hydro accounted for almost all of that 85%.

Solar a shit unless you are living off the grid. Nuclear is where its at

redpill me on nuclear power

Why doesn't Germany use rapefugees rapes as a renewable sources of energy instead?

All that sexual energy that they're expending on German woman and it's not even being harvested

youtube.com/watch?v=sT_YSzQHMwk

Watch this. Not bad as a starter

actually it is a big issue. There are solar farms all over here and they are fence off. It's increased the rate of roadkill considerably. #SOLARKILLS

no Sup Forums is pro-coal

>no Academy
This is true, but where is the alternative? In your marxist mainstream rubbish where dissent is being ostracized and there are no right wing people left?

>Poland is the last bastion of Europe because they don't let refugees in
Just like Westerners brag about how they're the progressive force of Europe because they take in refugees. Both sides are blind to the fact that all european states are similar in terms of culture and they're all in a major crisis which will have to lead to their downfall. Germany, Poland, Sweden, Hungary - who cares, all of those countries have similar lifestyles and thus are destined to collapse

What makes me wonder is your blindness to the fact that Germany is full of vulgar marxists who want to crush any pluralism. Why would you be proud of your country when it's no alternative to eastern shitholes

Yeah you're the best at literally getting cucked by nigger dick, Hans.

>Normalized to Poland

Germany: securing a bright future for niggers

A desert is a viable ecosystem.

That said, My roof is not. So Ima put some solar panels there.

>Install giant capacities in wind and solar
>have to PAY others to take the energy when both are going strong
>still have to run plants 24/7 for when it's night and no wind
The whole scheme burns hundreds of billions for negligible benefits.

Neck yourself you are wrong and you know Miss Merkel

Until some major breakthrough in battery technology appears solar and wind will stay a meme used by politicians for brownie points and by certain (((individuals))) to peddle their goods.
To explain the problem.
>solar produces energy during the day
>peak demand during night
>have to use shitty batteries to store energy for the night

Sure thing bud

Germany is the best country in Europe by far. Just look at how things were historically where the Germans settled (the north) in America vs. where the scottish or irish settled (the south)

Nope.

Hey germoney, what is the CO2 output of thr german energy sector? Oh wait, only TEN TIMES AS MUCH CO2/ PRODUCED KWH OF ENERGY THAN FRANCE. Oops.

Russian average IQ is 97 and that including 30% of asiatic and Caucasus subhumans. Higher than almost Ausländerfrei Ireland with its 94. Now take out asiatics and see yourself. How will Jews and gooks ever compete?

The Scottish literally had to depend on slaves to support their nigger tier farming techniques

Peak demand is actually at midday, coincidentally just when solar peaks. You still need conventional capacity for winter etc. but solar is actually an ok addition to the power mix.

Btw. "breakthrough", that's exactly what the proponents of this whole renewable energy thing are deluding themselves to believe in. That's not how it works. Chemical energy storage is pretty well understood and unlikely to improve to the point necessary. Water energy storage plants need space (which does not exist in most of europe and is usually considered "environmentally valuable" where it does).

hello t_d
leave

I sure do hope whites have what it takes to come out of this mess.

I'm Germany and you must take all these brown people!

So you're against coal and technically nuclear.

Yes. You are very good at doing one thing at a time. Like a retard with a job. A soulless repetitive job. You can do that one thing, whatever it is you choose, well. At all other things, you then suck.

So we come to a time after WW2, last time you were good at many things. And you get bitch slapped and told to stop that. Like an autistic child you retreat and process and come out with your ability to do one thing good. As long as it isn't fighting.

Now we come to current time. And you continue to not pay enough to keep your police man (USA) working to keep the criminals (Russia) in line.

Well, lets just see how that goes, with your inability to fight anymore.

>Pity no one lives in the fucking desert.
>shitposting from a desert wasteland
okay.

Yes, you are doing very good at reducing polution and useing solars.

Those solars are fixed, they produce less energy than tracking.

>German says his country is 'saving' Europe
>Shows article about houses in Germany using solars
>The solar panels are fixed
>The barely get power in the morning
>The battery's storing the power will probably be worse than the french nuclear plants

Not since 1861 mate.

yeah thanks hans, im sure those solar panels will stop the refugees from raping and pillaging europe

you fucking cuck

No one said it was impossible to run entirely off of green energy, it's just 4 times as expensive.

>muh (((economy)))

Helping save the planet is fucking pointless if you're stil helping to increase the population of the third world

what the fuck i love leafs now

Co2 - dirty - lel.

Yes, you're good at collecting shekels, goy.

>in windy sunny weather when there's no heating or air conditioning required, we didn't consume a lot of power

wow

So?

So what are the numbers during hot summer nights ?

nope
>Sweden