twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860577607670276096

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860592883220570113

Its getting better

MACRON BTFO

MARINE LE PEN WILL WIN

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860596711709868032

I WANT TO BELIEVE

So many shit threads today; you just know pol is onto something.
Keep this at the top!

bump this u fags

We did it again lads.

We're total heroes.

What the flying fuck is going on
I regret sleeping last night

If any french media / intelligence is reading this I want to declare that i'm not white and you are all faggots

He's going to win. It doesn't matter.
F

BUUUUUUUUHAAHAHAHAHAH

assange is dead

>chile
>afraid of french intelligence
wut? should i be worried?

I believe that she will win! I believe that she will win!

*cult-like clapping*

bump bump bump

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860596711709868032

trendies lol

>not beurette a kehl

Hoax.

>know this

If our generation does not succeed at averting the destruction of the European lands and peoples, if the globalist should win, all of the earth will fall to darkness, we will stagnate on this rock until humanities extinction and man will never touch the stars.

>It is not economically feasible to fabricate the whole
never underestimate the power of autism

What happened?

literal fake news

>beurette a khel
it is hilarious to see the arabs get their end of the jew stick

youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0
thread theme now

We literally have armies of shut-in NEETs in the hundreds of thousands on Sup Forums. We can do anything as long as it's connected to the internet.

good

imma prepare me some LePenis memes to laugh at on monday

B^D

Le Pen of Arc, fighting for French independence.

Le benis :DDDDDDDD

>chile
>afraid of being mistaken for white

It has nothing to do with jews but women.

'Thus at Babylon every woman, whether rich or poor, had once in her life to submit to the embraces of a stranger at the temple of Mylitta, that is, of Ishtar or Astarte, and to dedicate to the goddess the wages earned by this sanctified harlotry. The sacred precinct was crowded with women waiting to observe the custom. Some of them had to wait there for years.

At Heliopolis or Baalbec in Syria, famous for the imposing grandeur of its ruined temples, the custom of the country required that every maiden should prostitute herself to a stranger at the temple of Astarte, and matrons as well as maids testified their devotion to the goddess in the same manner. The emperor Constantine abolished the custom, destroyed the temple, and built a church in its stead.

In Phoenician temples women prostituted themselves for hire in the service of religion, believing that by this conduct they propitiated the goddess and won her favour. "It was a law of the Amorites. that she who was about to marry should sit in fornication seven days by the gate."

At Byblus the people shaved their heads in the annual mourning for Adonis. Women who refused to sacrifice their hair had to give themselves up to strangers on a certain day of the festival, and the money they thus earned was devoted to the goddess.

A Greek inscription found at Tralles in Lydia proves that the practice of religious prostitution survived in that country as late as the second century of our era. It records of a certain woman, Aurelia Aemilia by name, not only that she herself served the god in the capacity of a harlot at his express command, but that her mother and other female ancestors had done the same before her; and the publicity of the record, engraved on a marble column which supported a votive offering, shows that no stain attached to such a life and such a parentage.

you should be safe texas.

(((They))) and just keeping those traditions, of religiously requiring ritual female prostitution alive. They spent time at most of those places. (

Shoo joo, shoo. White women only do that shit because of (((propoganda))) (((Cultural-Marxism))) and (((Post-modernism)))

someone give me a quick rundown

Could be but it isn't

HOLY SHIT AND A HALF

>twitter.com/Reuters/status/860615385061748736