Germany - indispensible country edition

Running the world is hard work. This is why Germans love a Maß beer at the end of a hard day's work. And when Anglos lose at football (e.g. against Iceland!) that beer tastes so much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germans are truly a master race

kys

Anglos really are pathetic.

>And when Anglos lose at football (e.g. against Iceland!)
this match was only topped by 7-1

germany/russia alliance when?

After France has been redeemed from permanent cuckoldry, let's save Germany next, yeah? All of its rapefugees can get shipped off to Sweden so it can become an official Islamic state.

Gutentag Hans,
Ich sehe das du wieder einen autistischen Thread hat gemacht?
Ich wäre Ihnen dankbar, wenn du damit aufmacht.
Auf Wiedersehen
Belgien

Merkel is the greatest leader of the 21st century.

I will vote for her again this year.

>ten threads
>all 1 post by this ID

its the same baiting german

Every single fucking day.
What do you get out of this? Do you just want people to hate Germans because that is already mainstream on Sup Forums now.

You just know that Putin gave her the ol' wiener schnitzel after this meeting.

I saw some deers while i was biking last week, truly majestic animals, but theyre not supposed to accept humans or to live at house

>What do you get out of this?

(((he))) is trying to isolate germany, pushing the meme that germany controls europe, and is responsible for the refushit.

(((who))) could be interested in damaging germany?

We are definitely responsible though

Its not so much that I think we don't deserve to be isolated and hated. Its just that I don't see who gains anything from fanning the hate.

Well whatever
Germans won't exist for long anymore and all these constant german hate threads made me content about that.

Is it the same guy that always makes Brexit threads?

Well yeah they are all very similar
Always articles
Always 1 post by this ID
Always way too obvious

Or maybe I just want it to be one guy and not face the fact that the problem is not the guy but ALL germans.

Either these guys are huge hypocrits for being against globalisation yet hating Britain for leaving EU, or they just have a massive vendetta against us for Versailles. BLAME THE FRENCH FOR VERSAILLES

>We are definitely responsible though

You are pretty naive, or you are a jew, supporting the agenda by pushing defeatism.
watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc

Uk and France let in much more sand- and curry- niggers decades ago, and now Merkel is doind the same for (((her))) masters (Else Springer,...)

You mean nordic people

Tinfoil mode: Russian shills are proxying as Anglo/EU countries and shitposting to cause division. They ruined Aussie and Canadian reputations on this board, now they are out to ruin yours.

>not realizing this is just a good old media dicksucking to keep you complacent while Germany crumbles around you
be better Hans

We must do something about the Germany problem.

Time is solving is
We are not having children and we are inviting people who have a lot of children and even pay them for it
There won't be a german problem in a few generations anymore.

Yeah because we decide on our free will not to have children anymore... It's just that no one can afford kids anymore. Instead of inviting shitskin muslims we should try to make living in Germany way more cheaper and having kids a lifegoal again.

worked out last time you tried

I believe you too are a proxy
like Germans don't become defeatists just because of anonymous mongolian board news OP shill that starts German hate threads.

And thus germany attempts world domination for the third time in a century.

I am not using a proxy but that is indeed me.

And I am not saying Sup Forums is the cause
Sup Forums is just a reflection of reality.

>And I am not saying Sup Forums is the cause
>Sup Forums is just a reflection of reality.

A distorted and overexagerated reality.
Like journalists in this era do mostly - part of them just do content sponsored passing as news.

A board raided by plenty of shills.

At least more realistic than those autist rpobably in leftypol trying to better gommunism

Trust no one, think for yourself.

german deer user! I haven't seen you in a while, post more cute deers

>Trust no one, think for yourself.
Thank you
I think I hate Germans.

You're a traitor if you dont vote AfD