Did the people who made this actually think it was cool?

Did the people who made this actually think it was cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXW9jVV58Og
youtu.be/vp-Hmq_54Mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never go full schumer

you realize you are spreading their propaganda right? of course they knew it was ridiculous, that was the point

>Spreading their propaganda

Dude, even normies hated this.

so are they trying to say the oposite?

>vagina has a voice
So she admits to being a loud mouthed cunt.

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL MY BIPEDS WHO IDENTIFY AS

I know it's a dead meme; but leftism is a mental disorder.

You're judging this from a sane person's point of view.

this goes with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXW9jVV58Og

They were certainly trying to appeal to the cool kids. Reminds me of those awful Christian rap groups from the 90's.

Doesnt matter at all.

It is aimed at younger generations who eat it all up. This isnt meant for you or Sup Forums

It works because people believe what they see on tv

Such powerful propaganda has never before been seen on Sup Forums

Bill Nye is actually extremely red pilled, and is only causing the left to implode with garbage like this.

niggers

I wish

At this point i'm happy to realize that jews aren't the genius overlords i thought they were, they're fucking retarded and reckless and that's exactly why they've been genocided in the past.

The left is blinded by their own ideals. There's been a shit ton of lefties taking shots at Bill. He's no longer their science guy.

That's exactly the right message, user

Yet another proof the wrong side won the war - America is but a negro infested and jewish controlled state, from where all ruinious ideologies origin. Then, the jewish controlled puppet states of the US here in Europa swallow all these abominations and make it their credo - turning everything once beautiful and harmonious, disgusting and dark - dark, much like the US population in a few decades. And thanks to all your brave granddadies who blindly followed the Jews Will and fought the NatSoc movement, Europe, Australia and eventually every last bastion of the Europa will become dark, litteraly and metaphoricaly.

well that and I think they're slowly degenerating over time due to inbreeding and genetic disorders. Makes sense when you consider how few jews there actually are.

"Dull, primitive state"? Not sure I understand what he's saying here. What's primitive about the 70 years after the war. We have seen the highest cultural development in human history. It's only the last 20-30 years we have began degenerated. After Soros got to power along with Bill Clinton.

>After Soros got to power along with Bill Clinton.
Under democracy, it's inevitable for the monied elites to gain power.

(((Rachel Bloom)))

What can you expect from Prozac-popping New York Hebrews?

>Under democracy, it's inevitable for the monied elites to gain power.

Not really, no. Also in governance that's the least of your problems.

We reached the highest technological development, leading to short-term economic progress for many, thus letting many enjoy cultural things - but the peak of our culture was long before, after Napoleon to the beginning of WWI, still holding a bit till WWII. It was then when Europa produced the greatest musicians, philosophers, mathematicians, physicians, engineers by the hundreds and thousands.

>peak of our culture
>after Napoleon

Peak western civilization was most definitely the 17th and 18th century.

underrated

>Vagina voice
>Otherwise known as "Queef"

maybe they are on our side and are trying to destroy liberal societies?

I would say the age of exploration was the peak of your culture. Early renaissance. Late 1800s was more America's year. You produced a lot, yes, but not as much as you did before.

Also more music, philosophy, mathematics, etc, in the age of enlightenment and renaissance.

Bill Nye the Chromosome Denier guy thought it was "low-down" and "funky-fresh".

>vagina has a voice
And it says "Braaaap!". It has bad breath too.

>causing the left to implode with garbage like this
This is hopefully true, but I think he honestly believes this shit.

Doubtful. A lot of times (((they))) are intentionally putting out shitty art just to make people depressed. Other times they try to make things entertaining to make money off of. Usually it's laced with subtle propaganda. This sort of blatant fuckery pretending to be art and entertainment is just a "hahaha fuck you" from the Jews to every person with a brain that still works right.

this is above her writing ability

youtu.be/vp-Hmq_54Mw

Does she mean like this