Thinking Macron will lose

>Thinking Macron will lose
Why are you this delusional Sup Forums ?
obviously he's gonna win and """"they"""" will use this to get the rest of the Europeans off the right wing train
The french are TOO cucked, germans too, they will always vote left wing and it will create a left wing hypetrain
>le omg i wish Macron was my pres instead of drumph
>since 2012 france had 26 terrorist attack
the fact that Lepen isn't winning by a landslide confirms my prediction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlMTrGLW9rU
francetvinfo.fr/elections/les-cartes-de-la-presidentielle/carte-election-presidentielle-decouvrez-les-resultats-du-premier-tour-dans-votre-commune_2156471.html
twitter.com/lacravate_scrib/status/860616214128799745
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can dream, can't we? Honestly it's like choosing, which leg you wanna have amputated, at least from polish perspective. Both candidates are terrible imho.

We gotta be realistic, even Nigel that was sure Trump was gonna win, said he wasn't sure this time even though he supports lepen

What's wrong with Le Pen? She will remove kebab from France and remove France from EU.

All good things imho.

>since 2012 france had 26 terrorist attack
>the fact that Lepen isn't winning by a landslide confirms my prediction

Yeah but everyone knows terrorism is Jews fault Islam literally din du nuffin.

It's delusional to think she can win, believe me i want her to, but she's not Trump

She could win, the difference between their electoral results are less than 5%. It's not insane to think she has a chance of winning, her odds seem better than Trumps' at the outset.

Europe has been moving rightward for a while now.

>believing in polls
Dude protesters hit her with an egg
youtube.com/watch?v=PlMTrGLW9rU

>5%
In the first round. In 2002 Chirac was only 3% ahead of Le Pen in the first round, then in the second round he won with 82% to 18.

>Dude protesters hit her with an egg

Well that proves it clearly no one who has been egged or protested against has EVER won an election before.

So you're saying she has no chance?

Macron will win because france is filled with mudslime loving faggots.

I'm saying her chances are extremely, extremely slim.

This

The left are comitted to globalism the problems that caused the right to gain traction wont go away as for the Media being against us when have they ever been for us ... Honestly Sup Forums has become far to full of normals the last couple of years expecting to be part of the winning team.

He can't win, that's pretty simple. That's why Le Pen was so arrogant during the debate.

You need voters to win an election.
At least he can reach 12 13 or 14 millions voters (he has already 8,6 millions), but it won't be enough to reach the 15millions required.
>which Le Pen largely have with all the right wings voters

Some facts about the election
>She won in 19000 cities out of 36000 which make her the first choice for half of the country
>Macron have 1million votes more than Le Pen, but it corresponds exactly to the Parisian region results. Delete this region (10millions people still) and Le Pen win the first round.
>Macron is at 8.6 millions votes because all the center-right+center-left voters already voted for him in the first round. Which means pretty 60-75% Fillon voters will report on Le Pen = LANDSLIDE
>add abstention and null vote from leftist, because they don't want a banker.

How do you stomach the media ? France 24 is the only one i checked and it's a non stop shill

>60-75% Fillon voters will report on Le Pen
That's some odd wishful thinking.

>France 24 is more than shill. It's official shill.
Look at LCI if you can, that's the less worst news network in France, but it's in french and subtitled.

To answer your question : nobody cares about the media in France.
No-bo-dy believes them anymore. We are 60millions people, and the global view rates every night, all channels included is about 10 millions.
For instance, we're 45millions voters and only 15millions watched the debate two days ago.

Look at the electoral map. Macron already stole 2millions votes from Sarkozy 2012 campaign, in a lot's of country : West Paris, South Bretagne, Loire, Charente, Mid Auvergne, etc.. (Sarkozy 2012 9,5m, Fillon 7m).
That's why he first.

look at francetvinfo.fr/elections/les-cartes-de-la-presidentielle/carte-election-presidentielle-decouvrez-les-resultats-du-premier-tour-dans-votre-commune_2156471.html

>thinking 48% Fillon votes goes to Macron on the second round is clearly impossible.

red pill me on why she fuck over her father jean marie

Tunisia?

Isn't that a shithole filled with mud people?

>the fact that Lepen isn't winning by a landslide confirms my prediction
If you expected this, YOU were delusional. Most people know how the French elections work.
If anything, it would be like the Trump win - electoral college "landslide", yeah, but actually just a margin of

A lot of regular right wing voters would never vote FN. They'll either go for Macron or abstain.

>canada

Isn't that a country filled with with sexually confused men and numales ?

no

Yes.

That is really hard to believe, when i talk to germans and they say they would rather die than vote AfD

Today, OP was not a faggot. Too few realistic posts here, that's because the majority are autistic plebbiters.

Does macroni fuck kids? Has he sacrificed children?

twitter.com/lacravate_scrib/status/860616214128799745 anons I need your help im in a flame war over MLP

Holy fucking shit. Post this when someone's talminbout muh freedom of the press.

Is that Vladimir Putin's successor, Natalia Poklonskaya,?

We call her Mummy around here, she makes us all tingly in our tummies.