youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur-a-gay

shit, gotta delete the thread now

Tolerance was a mistake.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I think gays should be able to adopt children.

1. It takes the financial stress off of the government

2. It gives children a loving home instead of being in foster care which children are many times more likely to be sexually and physically abused

3. Gays aren't bad. Yes the flamboyant ones are annoying but everyday homos are just working class people like us trying to live a decent life

Public Execution

Tumblr should be your place

the problem is that all this lgbtq shit is being actively forced upon the public. if it wasnt propagandized in the way that it is, i guarantee that like 80% of the people who claim to be lgbtq wouldnt be. young people are attracted to what is cool and trendy, and the (((globalists))) have made being gay cool and trendy. we should be saying love is love, but not while simultaneously PROMOTING all these other "sexualities".

Die Faggot
LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Qiuckly
I hope you're burned on the stake for you to get ready for the fires of Hell

Romans 1King James Version (KJV)

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

isn't this literally pedophilia? shouldn't the fag be in jail right now?

>I remember trying to watch Sense8.

>It gives children a loving home
kys

You wouldn't care if that was a woman you bigot

thats pedophilia isnt it? I mean if a straight adult male was kissing a little girl like that he'd be arrested and slammed by the media wouldn't he?

Yes. But if you say anything about OP's pic you're a bigot and a fascist

All emotions to extreme produce bad results, including positive ones. Such results are bad for society in general and degrade the social foundation of all humanity.

We'll never be conquering space if we're too emotionally unstable to even develop the technology. This pro impulse agenda is destroying humanity itself.

The rainbow flag represents segregation and maintaining racially uniform nation states.

wtf i love fags now